[3.24] The Warbringer Slaming Serker [League Starter | Cheap | Smash the Atlas | Slams BUFFED]

I’m doing pretty well with this build (lvl91) clearing T15/16 maps. Ultimatums/T16 bosses can be tricky, but I have a feeling this is due to my lack of experience with real endgame bosses/mechanics. Can imagine further endgame requires min maxing.

@Frawst how are you personally doing? Any significant upgrades changes since you last post your gear/pob? If you at them endgame build and have to gear happy to see. Thanks I’m advance.
any easy way to setup key bindings n mouse with sausage finger's lol think im dying most of the time from hitting wrong button's or prob lack of playing a 11 finger char with only 10
IGN ARROWUPYOURAZZ
Hey guys, I currently try this build and i have a mana problem, do i need an item with mana per hit or do i need mana regen ? I also need more resist.

can you look at my profile and tell me what should i do first ? I have 30 chaos so far to buy stuff.

Thanks for your answers and thanks for making this build, it's fun so far.
"
mikerb escreveu:
Hey guys, I currently try this build and i have a mana problem, do i need an item with mana per hit or do i need mana regen ? I also need more resist.

can you look at my profile and tell me what should i do first ? I have 30 chaos so far to buy stuff.

Thanks for your answers and thanks for making this build, it's fun so far.
you need mana leech on physical attack damage either on ring or jewel
n mana prob gone.. use herald of purity instead of flesh n stone save some mana there also until you get enlighten setup
IGN ARROWUPYOURAZZ
Última edição por dragnmith1 em 27 de abr de 2021 04:24:00
"
RSCCCC escreveu:
I have the fork - but the POB at the top still errors on me.

weird, i would try a full uninstall-> reinstall of fork

are you getting it on any other pobs?
"
flufftherush escreveu:
Hey frawrst, I started this league to mess around with the new skill gems and immediately looked for a new build after the acts. I came across your build here and fell in love with the playstyle. I think I'm doing pretty well so far, just barely hitting yellow maps on the atlas. I'm one shotting every rare pack, 2 shot map bosses (sometimes 1 shot) and ultimatums are difficult in general, but i still complete every one in yellow map tiers. Was hoping you could take a look at my gear and skill tree/gem links/jewels and give me some suggestions (Besides 6 link wep/awakened gems obv still working on getting those). Are my rings the correct buffs (reduced reservation and inc phys while affected by HoP)? My enlighten support is only lvl 2 atm so I cant use all auras yet. I think I should keep my CwDT links around 10 to proc more often, but not entirely sure what the "sweet spot" would be for gem levels? Any help is greatly appreciated brotha! love the build, much love from Cali!

glad to hear it!

you want increase effect of HoP, this multiplies the MORE phys of HoP. increased phys is just okay

i like almost max lvl cwdt because we have a good hp pool, taking 4k dmg is when we need the biggest defensive CD/steelskin/IC

id swap rage support for a better dps one, ruthless probably

deid is a good budget helm but the lack of +life is noticeable

belt is a good budget, but a nice stygian will get you a nice jewel as well

boots are also good on budget, but blessed boots rares or a temple dodge is also very powerful and fairly cheap

keep up the good work!
"
Lastpak64 escreveu:
I’m doing pretty well with this build (lvl91) clearing T15/16 maps. Ultimatums/T16 bosses can be tricky, but I have a feeling this is due to my lack of experience with real endgame bosses/mechanics. Can imagine further endgame requires min maxing.

@Frawst how are you personally doing? Any significant upgrades changes since you last post your gear/pob? If you at them endgame build and have to gear happy to see. Thanks I’m advance.

i killed sirus @ awk 5 and did some of the 20+ watchstone farm. debating now to pump more currency into this starter or move on to a diff build

id say the hateforge version with zerphis is really really strong for both ultimatums and t16s due to VGS insane aoe

i havent purchased them myself but others in thread have
any guide if we wanna switch to hateforge? it seems really op indeed
"
Belyiste escreveu:
any guide if we wanna switch to hateforge? it seems really op indeed

switch gaunts to hateforge

run zerphis neck for lols

enjoy
thats it? dont need to change everything? like passives item, i saw someone using the warcry shield ect

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional