[3.11]QUEEN OF NECROMANCY - STRONGEST ZOMBIES EVER? 55M+ DPS 7K+ LIFE MAX BLOCK 90% CHAOS RES

Sorry if this was answered already, but can baron builds do no leech maps? Sounds like you just won't get the baron leech yourself which seems workable.
"
scrambled777 escreveu:
Sorry if this was answered already, but can baron builds do no leech maps? Sounds like you just won't get the baron leech yourself which seems workable.

Build is so OP u just click spirit offering every few sec and regen ES that way. Its slower but most maps can be done
Última edição por ActiveSlay em 4 de out de 2019 07:37:09
Is anyone running Shaper’s Touch and Spirit Offering? I’m considering swapping Brutality and Flesh Offering for Withering Touch and Spirit Offering while still running physical. I’ve even devised a way to add Discipline as 5th aura if I want by anointing Charisma and without the expense of a L5 Enlighten.
Última edição por Aldonés em 4 de out de 2019 11:45:02
"
Is anyone running Shaper’s Touch and Spirit Offering? I’m considering swapping Brutality and Flesh Offering for Withering Touch and Spirit Offering while still running physical. I’ve even devised a way to add Discipline as 5th aura if I want by anointing Charisma and without the expense of a L5 Enlighten.

According to PoB Withering Touch is a massive DPS loss compared to Brutality and your minions also lose the movement speed from Flesh Offering.
Of course you can do it if you go for Mistress of Sacrifice instead of Commander of Darkness. You lose quite a bit of damage but gain a lot of ES for extra survivability.
Personally I don't wanna rely on having an Offering skill active the whole time (I forget it too often) and like the always active benefits of Commander of Darkness.
And at that point you kinda have to think about Soul Tether as well or else your massive ES is not worth enough with the time you have to wait for the recharge.

On your other point: Anonting Charisma loses you a lot of points cause you have to path to Death Attunement again which then means a lot less life from life Nodes. I doubt it is worth it.
If you want to use Discipline, use it instead of Skitterbots but the investment when anointing Charisma seems too big.
Última edição por Laxxus em 4 de out de 2019 13:06:19
"
Laxxus escreveu:
"

According to PoB Withering Touch is a massive DPS loss compared to Brutality and your minions also lose the movement speed from Flesh Offering.
Of course you can do it if you go for Mistress of Sacrifice instead of Commander of Darkness. You lose quite a bit of damage but gain a lot of ES for extra survivability.
Personally I don't wanna rely on having an Offering skill active the whole time (I forget it too often) and like the always active benefits of Commander of Darkness.
And at that point you kinda have to think about Soul Tether as well or else your massive ES is not worth enough with the time you have to wait for the recharge.

On your other point: Anonting Charisma loses you a lot of points cause you have to path to Death Attunement again which then means a lot less life from life Nodes. I doubt it is worth it.
If you want to use Discipline, use it instead of Skitterbots but the investment when anointing Charisma seems too big.

I'm currently using cwc. Cyclone. Spirit offering and desecrate. It's honestly amazing cause I suck at manually casting things haha.
"
Laxxus escreveu:
"

On your other point: Anonting Charisma loses you a lot of points cause you have to path to Death Attunement again which then means a lot of life from life Nodes. I doubt it is worth it.

I’m already using Mistress of Sacrifice, so that changes nothing, and I wouldn’t even consider it in the slightest if that weren’t the case. I also am using Vaal Haste instead of Pride which again vastly changes the outcome. Changing the Offering with Shaper’s Touch should give ~3200 ES and Discipline ~1000 ES + 30% faster ES regen + Vaal recharge. I care more about mobility loss than any dps loss, so the MS will hurt. I can’t look it up in PoB right now, but the formula for just the gem Shaper dps should look like:

Spoiler
PD = Physical Damage Dealt
PT = Increased Physical Damage Taken
PR = Physical Resistance
CD = Chaos Damage Dealt
CT = Increased Chaos Damage Taken
CR = Chaos Resistance

Maim = 14% PT
Skitterbots = 24% PT & CT
Withering Touch = 90% CT
Animated Guardian has -9 PR
Shaper has +20% CR
All support gems taken as 23/0 (quality too variable but will favor Brutality)

Brutality
PD * PT * PR =
1.62 * 1.38 * 1.09 = ~2.44

Withering Touch
PD * PT * PR + CD * CT * CR
1 * 1.38 * 1.09 + 0.32 * 2.14 * 0.8 = ~2.05 (~16% less damage)

If I’m wrong on that account, please let me know. As I said I can’t see PoB right now. How the offerings affect the build differently will wait for PoB. Note that in any case, you have to manually factor it the dps value of Skitterbots. PoB will either ignore shock or give it the max value of 50%.
Última edição por Aldonés em 4 de out de 2019 13:58:22
My first ever level 96 and now 97 with this build!

My current gear:

The next thing to work on is the elder belt and elder amulet, hopefully will let me cross 1500 (currently 1350). It might be enough to luckily divine my Lethal Pride, currently I only have +20 strength and 5% strength, and the second one is on the endurance charge node I wouldn't take.

Any other suggestions? My auras are mostly for survivability, I am pushing delve and I got excited by leveling up like I was never able to before, so I want to keep staying alive. But maybe I am doing something stupid. Flesh and Stone is in Sand Stance, my AG has a Kingmaker so I have Fortify most of the time.

Última edição por Msciwoj em 4 de out de 2019 14:09:55
"
"
The_Dirtyhippy escreveu:
I m in the crafting process, is getting “+2 to level of socketed melee gems” really bad compared to “+1 to level of socketed gems” ?

Edit : guess that is a stupid question, i ll leave it anyway in case someone wanna confirm ;)
Look at your skill gems. Anything with “melee” as a tag on top will be affected. That leaves Leap Slam as the only standard melee skill we use.

"
SodaPop9 escreveu:
"
OberstGruber escreveu:
Pride range is to low and I don't feel like I need more damage
I just tested pride range in PvP, and the radius looked like it was about 75 units. This what you would expect for the aura which I heard has a base radius of 40 like all other auras.
With this much radius, if you see the boss on your screen, they are affected by Pride. Thus you should always be getting the 40% more dmg buff.
So I highly recommend using pride for dps unless you off screen all of your fights.
See https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Distance
"
hankinsohl escreveu:
You can test Pride's range against mobs though it's a bit hard to see - Pride puts a faint red glow on mobs it affects.

The screenshot below indicates level 20 pride range - the skeletons on the cliff are affected. I think that this is approximately the extent of range although it might be a bit more. I tried to stand at a distance where the red glow first appeared.

In the image my ranger has Pride activated and is standing to the right of the chest.
Spoiler

See also this post.

The range does appear to be about 70-75 units as SodaPop9 found in his testing.
Testing is all good, but we also see from the skill gem itself it will have a base radius of 50 at L20, opposed to 59 on other auras. With 20% quality and 12% AoE on the tree we get, ~61 units for Pride and ~73 units for most other auras.
- formulas is: √(base radius * base radius * increased AoE)

If can only see 4 reasons for it to be 70-75 units: (1) my math is off, (2) GGG doesn’t realize “area” and “radius” are different mathematical terms, (3) there is a bug where Pride gets more radius than it should, or (4) you have much more increased AoE.

The base radius for Pride, is, as far as I can tell, undisclosed: https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Area_of_effect.

Hence, the testing.

See also referenced post in my initial remarks.

The L20 Pride I was testing was 20% quality.

At any rate the take home message from SodaPop's and my testing is that Pride does have a fairly large area of coverage and is worthwhile using modulo off-screen play.
Última edição por hankinsohl em 4 de out de 2019 16:06:12
"
hankinsohl escreveu:
The base radius for Pride, is, as far as I can tell, undisclosed; https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Area_of_effect. See also referenced post above.

Hence, the testing.

The L20 Pride I was testing was 20% quality.

At any rate the take home message from SodaPop's and my testing is that Pride does have a fairly large area of coverage and is worthwhile using modulo off-screen play.
"
All Aura skills you cast (Wrath, Hatred, etc) now have a base radius of 40 (from 36) to compensate for changes to Aura Radius on the Passive Skill Tree. Likewise, the radius of Flesh and Stone now has a base radius of 28 (from 24), War Banner and Dread Banner now have a radius of 46 (from 40), and all Aura gem qualities that increased the Aura's radius now increase it by twice the amount (from 2% to 4% per 1% quality).

Taken from the 3.8 patch notes. I’m not sure why Pride would be excluded, especially since the quality aspect was the same and received the same treatment.. The gem specifically grants less increased radius per level, so it seems highly unlikely to me they would secretly grant it a higher base at L1 than the rest. Flesh & Stone and Banners also show N/A when we clearly have a radius for them, and both their quality is different from other cast auras. Remember, the wiki is player-generated, so information can be wrong or outdated.

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional