3.8| Stress Free PoE - SLOW-MO ZOMBIES |Clear the Atlas with YOUR Items at YOUR Pace (SSF & Co-op)

Your Slo-Mo was already awesome before 3.8, but now she is literally unstoppable. Thank you very much for the guide and the update!

I have question regarding Cast when damage taken + offering + the new bonus for summoning skills provided by the ascendancy: In the gem-setup, offering has to be level 8 to be within the trigger-range of a level-1-CWDT-gem. Because of the bonus of the brandnew ascendancy offering gets a bonus of + 2. So it is level 10 now. Can it still be triggered by the CWDT or do I have to replace it with a level 6 gem?
Overwhelmed by Path of Exile? You might want to have a look at Wrecker_of_Days' beginner-friendly guides. One-click-wonders that do not require any specific items to conquer the campaign and the Atlas: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2606288/page/1
Thank you for the build. It's so easy and fun.

I'm still leveling, but I was so lucky of getting a +1 zombie talisman in one of the tower defense encounters that even without still having all the gems and links my zombies just eat all the enemies.

Good job and thanks again!
I have played this build before but never got round to saying thank you for the work you put into your guides this one included.

While I am still in the story levelling phase in 3.8 its easy to notice the difference in this league in terms of raw damage between this and previous iterations. Looking forward to seeing what I can do with this in the mapping stage and whether I can find any unique items that will work with it (always fun as a ssf player.)

Thanks again and hope you continue your guides they are very much appreciated.
Última edição por Balraw em 9 de set de 2019 17:43:18
"
Caligula_Exile escreveu:
Your Slo-Mo was already awesome before 3.8, but now she is literally unstoppable. Thank you very much for the guide and the update!

I have question regarding Cast when damage taken + offering + the new bonus for summoning skills provided by the ascendancy: In the gem-setup, offering has to be level 8 to be within the trigger-range of a level-1-CWDT-gem. Because of the bonus of the brandnew ascendancy offering gets a bonus of + 2. So it is level 10 now. Can it still be triggered by the CWDT or do I have to replace it with a level 6 gem?

The gem benefits from the power of 10 but retains the level requirement of 8.

[I asked this same question of my Hubs earlier today as we both confirmed this is how it works.]
<3
Just wanted to drop in and say I'm playing this build in Blight and it has been incredibly fun. I am tearing through regular mobs, melting bosses fast, succeeding on most Blights, completing Temples, laying waste to Breaches, etc.

I'm level 59 now I think and I haven't even bothered to set everything up because I don't want to stop killing stuff long enough to fix the sockets on my gear.

I'm playing all SSF, so my gear is just an assortment of whatever. I do have to admit I got a very good drop from a Blight - Skullhead

Thanks for such a fun, easy to play, low stress build that mows through stuff!
Just hit maps and I'm really loving this build so far, temp chain aura is amazing for blight encounters.

I decided to try the melee/fortify/enfeeble combination with cyclone - The idea was 'if I fear essence a gemini claw, I can just spin at anything that approaches me, keep my life up until my zombies smash them AND I can break barrels easily'

Only... it feels like it breaks their brains a little bit. If I just toss a skeleton at a pack, zombies charge over and slam the pack into paste. If I toss a skeleton and then spin, I think my cyclone hitting multiple enemies confuses the zombies' targeting? Maybe it's just because I'm much closer to the action but it seems to take so much longer for them to kill things while I'm actively cycloning.

Just wanted to throw that out there in case anyone else was thinking of trying it - at least it only cost me about 6c and I got a decent minion damage weapon until I can find one of those fancy new wands.
"
Jancela escreveu:
"
Caligula_Exile escreveu:

The gem benefits from the power of 10 but retains the level requirement of 8.

[I asked this same question of my Hubs earlier today as we both confirmed this is how it works.]

Thank you very much! This is very precious information. I guess it is the same for other sources of skill-bonus like for example a helmet with + 2 to minion skills?
Overwhelmed by Path of Exile? You might want to have a look at Wrecker_of_Days' beginner-friendly guides. One-click-wonders that do not require any specific items to conquer the campaign and the Atlas: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2606288/page/1
"
Texas_Gore escreveu:
"
DamageIncorporated escreveu:
"
Texas_Gore escreveu:
Love the build so far :)

One query: CWDT does not support Desecrate meaning unless you've killed something already, your Offering skill ain't gonna proc when you get hit. Or am I missing something?

J

CWDT procs clock wise with links, so you have desecrate proc first, then offering.

my bad. sorry for inconvenience

no problem, just offering info, why apologize?
Hi WoC, great build anf many thanks for it. Get level 60 wit it for about 10 hours of played (drop 2 Tabula lol) Feels prety easy clearing and tanky, (died only because of crash on day 1). But i have a question, with new tree and ascendancy its very easy to have 75% elem res for your minions even without Elemental Army Support gem. As for the damage PoB shows that melee phys dmg, or dmg on full life provide more. So why using Elemental Army Support gem at all? I' m kinda new player, so if there anything i missing i'm sorry. Kindly waiting for responce (your or any other player).
"
Desrers escreveu:
Hi WoC, great build anf many thanks for it. Get level 60 wit it for about 10 hours of played (drop 2 Tabula lol) Feels prety easy clearing and tanky, (died only because of crash on day 1). But i have a question, with new tree and ascendancy its very easy to have 75% elem res for your minions even without Elemental Army Support gem. As for the damage PoB shows that melee phys dmg, or dmg on full life provide more. So why using Elemental Army Support gem at all? I' m kinda new player, so if there anything i missing i'm sorry. Kindly waiting for responce (your or any other player).

If i understand correctly it is to raise the resistance beyond 75%. If the gem is level 20 your minions get a +2% max res and also +29% elemental damage.
Última edição por Klaptafeltje em 10 de set de 2019 11:16:58

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional