3.8| Stress Free PoE - SLOW-MO ZOMBIES |Clear the Atlas with YOUR Items at YOUR Pace (SSF & Co-op)

"
Pip_n_Tip escreveu:
"
My minion speed is capped so they go crazy.

What is the cap for minion movement speed? And how do you know if you are capped? Just adding up all the +speed % from passives and gear?

Zombie on!

You know, as Shaper says, this is irrelevant.
Unless you are using the big rock ladies (did you notice they are female?) the bear was too slow for me as well.
Specter is capped at 55%, but the slave drivers are so damn fast, it doesn't matter.
I have seen the apes fall behind, not often, but I am moving at 46% and I still never get ahead of the zombies unless I flame dash or I go elusive, and my specters are always right there with me.
I know the frost and solars never leave your side.
I'm not sure what that warning is for, but it doesn't seem to bother the naturally fast specters.
I will admit, I have invested nicely in movement speed for all...

TLDR: It might be the reason apes, slave drivers and solar/frost guards are preferred this league. Fast and hard hitting.
I will wear your ghost and you will die twice, against me and for me.
That is some cold blooded shit to say...
Hi WoD, it's my first post and I wanted to thank you for your awesome work, I just started a Necro the other day and I'm currently at lvl 58 and rocking the story mode, super fun!
I have a question, why in the tree we pick the Whispers of Doom to be able to cast an additional curse? I understand that the only curse we apply is Enfeeble, am I missing something?
Thank you again!
"
PostoFragola escreveu:
Hi WoD, it's my first post and I wanted to thank you for your awesome work, I just started a Necro the other day and I'm currently at lvl 58 and rocking the story mode, super fun!
I have a question, why in the tree we pick the Whispers of Doom to be able to cast an additional curse? I understand that the only curse we apply is Enfeeble, am I missing something?
Thank you again!

It is for Enfeeble and Temporal Chains. They are both Curses.

But the question is now is Temporal Chains still a curse if we use Blasphemy to turn it into an Aura.

As Temporal Chains has the word curse in its gem description identifiers, and the game is very particular about these identifiers.

I say yes. Temporal Chains is still a curse even with it becoming a Aura when linked with Blasphemy. It is still curse enemies with slow but it is now just doing it in a larger radius.

"
GrunkleBob escreveu:
"
Pip_n_Tip escreveu:
"
My minion speed is capped so they go crazy.

What is the cap for minion movement speed? And how do you know if you are capped? Just adding up all the +speed % from passives and gear?

Zombie on!

You know, as Shaper says, this is irrelevant.
Unless you are using the big rock ladies (did you notice they are female?) the bear was too slow for me as well.
Specter is capped at 55%, but the slave drivers are so damn fast, it doesn't matter.
I have seen the apes fall behind, not often, but I am moving at 46% and I still never get ahead of the zombies unless I flame dash or I go elusive, and my specters are always right there with me.
I know the frost and solars never leave your side.
I'm not sure what that warning is for, but it doesn't seem to bother the naturally fast specters.
I will admit, I have invested nicely in movement speed for all...

TLDR: It might be the reason apes, slave drivers and solar/frost guards are preferred this league. Fast and hard hitting.

I think you misunderstand. I am not trying to reach the cap. I want to know if I have gone over. If the cap is 100% and I have 200%, then movement speed is not something I want to be looking for on gear. (Spectres aside)
Yes, I did misunderstand, when I see movement speed and cap I always assume specters. Sorry.
I went and looked at my build and I do not even use a minion movement speed gem. So I only have tree and +21%. I can't find any cap data either. In POB my zombies have 2.09 so I think that means times normal.
I have 109% from tree and gear. My specters are only 1.36. all other minions are 1.89. now I am curious as well, I am done stacking, but would it be worth it to add a minion speed gem?
My zombies are noticeably faster than anyone else so I doubt I hit the cap yet. Wait, I added minion speed in POB, specters are capped at 1.36 (this fits the 55% almost perfectly) and zombies went to 2.63 that gem adds 54%. 2.09 +54 is 2.63 so the cap is higher than that. But you may not be able to see them much faster than that!

Edit: This also explains why the specters are always at my side, they are faster than me, I am only 36%, again, I am the anchor dragging these minions down! LOL, they love me anyways :) So I think until YOU the player hit 55%, the effects wouldn't be noticeable, cept zombies... they will leave you in a heartbeat, but are always just a summon skeletons away.

Another Edit: fun fact, I could add 100kDPS by dropping specters, but I just noticed 4 specters deal 132kDPS so I am still happy with specters in my zombie 6 link. Concentrated Effect adds like 41k to the zombie slam, that is above all other gems... by A LOT!
Última edição por GrunkleBob em 12 de nov de 2019 15:45:12
well from what I have read there isn't a conceiveable speed cap for minions, there are youtubes with ppl running 500% move speed minions lol

Personally I chose 2x rings and weapon with 20-30% movespeed on each as I found that to be enough

I have an amulet too but might need to use the one I have equipped atm as I need the dex :D

ofc you could drop the whole convoking wands and grab a Queen's decree and have +80-100% minion movespeed lol

I really do like the fact that there is so much flexibility, you could literally just push pure defenses and life in the skill tree and add minion damage, speed, life, resists, attack speed, cast speed all via rings, amulet, helmet and weapons and still have 7.5k hp + 1.8k ES tanky setup and your minions will still hit like a truck ! :)
~ If it moves, kill it ~
Última edição por 0nyX em 12 de nov de 2019 16:14:54
@minion movement speed, yea I could not find anything about a cap. I was just wondering. I prefer quite a bit of speed if it fits. I figure the faster the zombies get there, the better they are protecting me.
I am not using a minion speed gem atm but I look for it on gear and sometimes I swap one in on my skeles.

@Concentrated Effect. Wow. Never considered that gem. Good info. Not sure what I would swap out for that yet. Hhhmmmm. Something to drive me further down the insane rabbit hole.

@flexibility.
I have removed all curse passives and switched to life & jewel nodes. Running skeles straight up physical (with hatred still).
Rocking over 1000 life regen and more to come tonight as I have some exalts burning a hole in my man-purse. Also, have stacked 3 primordial eminence jewels for my stone & carrion golems - plus 90% to their buffs.
Feeling pretty good with my direction so far.

And I guess my direction is zombies/skeles are my DPS. Everything else supports them or me. i.e. the primordial eminence jewels for the golems rather than DPS jewels for them.

My selection of undead ho's I am pimping:
DPS
Skeles
Zombies

Support
Stone golem
Carrion golem
Skitterbots
Spectres - atm, 2 proximity shield ladies, 2 apes
Animated Guardian
Holy relic

I just hit 96. Time for some fun.

Of course none of this would have been possible without W_o_D. Shout out to the man in the high castle. Just saying.

Zombie on!

V nice pip, nice defence layers there and minion buffs too

The new necro I am tinkering with atm is built around ice sentinels but similar idea to you with skitters, ag, stone golem, carnage chief to use defense layers and minions buffs, it feels a little different to skele build.but literally clears screens atm

Will be into maps tomorrow evening so will dunk it straight into t10 to begin with and ramp it up from there to see what tier gives it it's first death muahahaha 😁
~ If it moves, kill it ~
Última edição por 0nyX em 12 de nov de 2019 18:27:35
"
Pip_n_Tip escreveu:

I am not using a minion speed gem atm but I look for it on gear and sometimes I swap one in on my skeles.

Great stuff!
Don't forget, I ALWAYS DO, that skellies have a dash they use if they are too far away. They seem to be so fast I never pay them mind and just stacked fire damage on them. Not a POB thing, just seems to fit their lifestyle! lol :)
Hey Folks.

So I went for my 3rd ascendancy last night, wanted to get it done before the Kitava fight. I went for Commander of Darkness over Bone Barrier I figured it would help with resistances and damage more so then Bone Barrier does.

That being said after act 10 our resistance drop another 30%, which it shows on my character now. But I have 2 Aura's active but it is not showing the extra 40% on my character sheet.

Is this just a glitch as I feel it is. I played a map and did not feel squishy at all.

Even Path of Building does not show the bonus resistance with the Aura's.

https://pastebin.com/X03y8fbb

Cheers!

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional