[3.20] Ice Dancing Queen - Icestorm/Cyclone/CI - Viable For Everything

"
I just beat Uber Elder for the first time ever. Thank you for a fantastic build.

I've never tried Uber before, and got him down on the second attempt. That's testament to how good your build is.

Got a really good Eternity Shroud roll out of it. 142/94/21/5

Also, 1761 INT & 8951 ES, for anyone curious.

Grats!

I'm really enjoying the current version myself. Cyclone gave it the mobility and clear speed that was lacking before, and Tranquility finally let it catch up on damage after a long period of stagnation while other skills/builds got many buffs.

Oh, and grats @lilianmarius on hitting lv 100 once again! I'm at lv 98 myself without even doing anything special to level. Dying as rarely as always, but with the Cyclone speed the xp is coming faster than ever.

One and only key note: fuck the Legion! Just ignore it, don't touch that imbalanced unrewarding crap. Most of my several deaths at lv 95+ were from getting 1-shot by something I didn't even see in the Legion encounters. Once I started ignoring it, I pretty much stopped dying. I have no idea how you could play through a whole league of that shit in 3.7, glad I skipped it.
Lol, I skipped the Legion league too and I've found the rewards underwhelming. I'm still not exactly how it works...kill guys with treasure symbols above their heads and sometimes they drop stuff and sometimes they don't. Strange.

I'm at Lv 95 and that's about as far as I want to go for the moment. I didn't plan to go past 93 but like you said this build is very hard to kill so even with taking risks on insane map mods I just kept going without any deaths.

I still need to get one of those amulets and anoint it to unlock Tranquility. I've picked up a base and dropped about 1,000 alts but haven't struck gold yet. Prices seem to be coming down so I might just save up and buy one outright.

Any advice on crafting one would be most welcome. :)
The prices on those amulets are crazy. I blew some alts trying to get the 1/15 IntDmg + %Attr myself, but the chances to roll that look very low - hence all those semi-crafted amulets for 15 ex on the market.

What I did was try my luck with annuls. Bought this 'ruined' amu for 50c with some junk suffix (iirc it was mana regen) and managed to annul it before hitting %attr or IntDmg. Then crafted 30 Int, caught Leo in Research for a free exalt slam, and dropped 1 more ex on it myself.

Not ideal, but good enough. No +Attr but a random resist and movespeed. This will do just fine.
That sounds like a good plan! I've yet to see any for 50c, but I'll keep my eye out. I don't need one that's perfect either....as long as it has the two base mods and a few other useful ones that's good enough for me.
Última edição por SasoriOtoko em 30 de set de 2019 22:55:36

Some days I think Rngesus really hates me. :-0
I managed to roll this

What I am trying to figure out is the likelihood of rolling this. Alts are about 153c per thousand. From the anectodal comments on this forum, a roll like this probably averages around to 2k-3k alts, or 450c or 2.3ex.

The imprint/annul costs 1.1ex.

I have an 8ex budget.

It seems to me this roll is good enough to be worth imprinting.

What do you think? (I'd divine it first before doing the imprint. Some twiddling with POB shows the max ES I can get is around 640. Yes, I will regal after divine and before imprint.)
Última edição por Graiaule em 1 de out de 2019 02:11:54
"
Graiaule escreveu:
I managed to roll this

What I am trying to figure out is the likelihood of rolling this. Alts are about 153c per thousand. From the anectodal comments on this forum, a roll like this probably averages around to 2k-3k alts, or 450c or 2.3ex.

The imprint/annul costs 1.1ex.

I have an 8ex budget.

It seems to me this roll is good enough to be worth imprinting.

What do you think? (I'd divine it first before doing the imprint.)

I have an imprint of the same specific chest ha ha ha!
Too bad I cannot trade it to you, I don't have what to do with it anyways.

Oh, excrement. The imprint only works on a MAGIC item. I read that as "not a white" rather than that it had to be a blue item.

I already regalled the chest after divining it to 98/12% 8-(.

Excrement squared.

So the crafting process is actually roll 2 affix blue/imprint/regal/if regal is miraculously good, done, else annul. If annul is bad, use imprint and try again.

I thought it was roll 2 affix blue/regal/imprint/annul and hope you annulled the regalled mod else imprint to try again.

Excrement factorial.

Well I got a 1/3 chance to annul the crappy +mana affix I got.

Última edição por Graiaule em 1 de out de 2019 03:20:35
"
Graiaule escreveu:
Oh, excrement. The imprint only works on a MAGIC item. I read that as "not a white" rather than that it had to be a blue item.

I already regalled the chest after divining it to 98/12% 8-(.

Excrement squared.

So the crafting process is actually roll 2 affix blue/imprint/regal/if regal is miraculously good, done, else annul. If annul is bad, use imprint and try again.

I thought it was roll 2 affix blue/regal/imprint/annul and hope you annulled the regalled mod else imprint to try again.

Excrement factorial.

Well I got a 1/3 chance to annul the crappy +mana affix I got.

I am wondering if you fail the annul and remove one of those 2 useful mods if i can use my imprint to restore the chest to a magical item with T1 + maximum energy shield and T1 % increased intelligence (those were the exact mods that my imprinted chest had). This way you can have another chance to regal using my imprint lol. (i don't have any use of it anyways)

If you are not in a hurry and you want to try i'll be online in about 9 hours.
Última edição por lilianmarius em 1 de out de 2019 03:31:12
"
lilianmarius escreveu:

I am wondering if you fail the annul and remove one of those 2 useful mods if i can use my imprint to restore the chest to a magical item with T1 + maximum energy shield and T1 % increased intelligence (those were the exact mods that my imprinted chest had). This way you can have another chance to regal using my imprint lol. (i don't have any use of it anyways)

If you are not in a hurry and you want to try i'll be online in about 9 hours.

Worth a try, though if I were the GGG programmer I would have attached an object id to the imprint so it had to match the original. Thanks for the offer; I'll look for you tomorrow.

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional