[3.20] Ice Dancing Queen - Icestorm/Cyclone/CI - Viable For Everything

"
whitewolfneo escreveu:
i am not sure what i should get gear wise next.

"
Alisande escreveu:

Is there a more newbie friendly version of how to make the various rares?

Trying to follow it but, seem to just get lost in the soup of words.

Unfortunately, it's the kind of game that most new players bounce off like a ping-pong ball. Kelvynn explained very well how the build works in the early and late stages. Most games you go in and play, here you need to know a few specialized sites to play, they are easily accessible in the gaming community. Without it, the game is unplayable.
1. I didn't play an occultist, but I think I met a few players who dealt with her (it can be difficult for you, because there is a different ascendant and you have to arrange the tree differently.) You always upgrade in such a way as to increase defense and attack at the cheapest cost .
2. Crafting at an early stage of the game is unprofitable due to its randomness, invest your money in certain things. Helmet, rings, belt and gloves in% int are easy for us to manufacture if you follow the instructions.
"
Firestrike9 escreveu:

It's 100% success rate on ilvl 75-79, There are no other crusader suffixes but Increase int %, the only gamble is if you get T1 or T2.

For ilvl75-79 chest its 1/4 between the two %int, ES recovery on kill and ES recovery rate.

Hunter orb on ilvl75-79 helmet is 50/50 between the two %int.
"
narval_north escreveu:
"
whitewolfneo escreveu:
i am not sure what i should get gear wise next.

"
Alisande escreveu:

Is there a more newbie friendly version of how to make the various rares?

Trying to follow it but, seem to just get lost in the soup of words.

Unfortunately, it's the kind of game that most new players bounce off like a ping-pong ball. Kelvynn explained very well how the build works in the early and late stages. Most games you go in and play, here you need to know a few specialized sites to play, they are easily accessible in the gaming community. Without it, the game is unplayable.
1. I didn't play an occultist, but I think I met a few players who dealt with her (it can be difficult for you, because there is a different ascendant and you have to arrange the tree differently.) You always upgrade in such a way as to increase defense and attack at the cheapest cost .
2. Crafting at an early stage of the game is unprofitable due to its randomness, invest your money in certain things. Helmet, rings, belt and gloves in% int are easy for us to manufacture if you follow the instructions.

The early stuff was very helpful. I'm in the 70s now, so trying to understand the jargon of making the end game rares, wanted a newbie explanation without all the short hand for people who are already very familiar with the game.
"
Cjin escreveu:
"
Firestrike9 escreveu:

It's 100% success rate on ilvl 75-79, There are no other crusader suffixes but Increase int %, the only gamble is if you get T1 or T2.

For ilvl75-79 chest its 1/4 between the two %int, ES recovery on kill and ES recovery rate.

You are right, I did not see the lower level es recovery on kill and recovery rate, guess I got lucky as fuck with my T1 slam.

On helmet its still guaranteed at least, sorry if I mislead anyone with my post I'll edit it.
"
whiterockxx escreveu:
I could be wrong, but i think that maybe Elemental Overload is bugged for us, again!!!

follow the prints with and without Elemental Overload

Without Elemental Overload

With Elemental Overload

anyone know if its correct?

If its not working, is better use controlled destroction and save a skill tree point!

I think it is just a cosmetic bug with the tooltip not being updated. It would affect all skills if it's broke. Should be easy to tes..
Just decided to try the build again, currently at act 5, doing the selfcast setup-ish for now, but Holy heck the damage is absolutely bonkers. Looking forward to see how it's gonna go in maps :)
"
Alisande escreveu:

The early stuff was very helpful. I'm in the 70s now, so trying to understand the jargon of making the end game rares, wanted a newbie explanation without all the short hand for people who are already very familiar with the game.

I don't know of any guide like that, but if you have any specific questions about the crafting processes or shorthand jargon you're welcome to ask them here.
"
Firestrike9 escreveu:
"
Cjin escreveu:
"
Firestrike9 escreveu:

You are right, I did not see the lower level es recovery on kill and recovery rate, guess I got lucky as fuck with my T1 slam.

On helmet its still guaranteed at least, sorry if I mislead anyone with my post I'll edit it.

I missed it as well. I was messing around in craftofexile and kept hitting not %int. Then I looked and saw that there was another crusader mod you could hit for items above 68. Dang. Sometimes I hate this game but mad props to all the smart people that can figure out how to do deterministic crating.
Was struggling with t15-16 till i got the split personalities. Since then been real smooth even tho missing a cluster jewel setup.

Self cast bossing is really effective as hell. The eater of worlds/exarch fights was easy af
I know I post here a lot, but this is the most broken build I've ever played once you go selfcast, I made over 80 ex in a day lol

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional