[3.21] 🌿Ultimate Claw Poison Pathfinder - Untouchable Viper - Molten Strike update by FEL

When does the change to Pestilent Strike happen? Looks like during mapping?

Are the two Wasp nests still the key to starting this?

Thanks!

Edit: From the lack of answers I can assume that absolutely nothing changed from what was described in the first post. So I'll go with that.
Última edição por Vacoh em 29 de jul de 2024 17:05:38
Rough cost on this? Maybe minus the claw as that seems the most expensive gear piece (what stats are we looking for from a budget claw).
"
mochmaster escreveu:
Rough cost on this? Maybe minus the claw as that seems the most expensive gear piece (what stats are we looking for from a budget claw).

claw ain't much expensive

just use Wasp's until you get currency
Fair enough wasp nest is pretty cheap but was like half damage in PoB. Think this could be put together for 10d?
"
mochmaster escreveu:
Fair enough wasp nest is pretty cheap but was like half damage in PoB. Think this could be put together for 10d?

i think so, prob less
Última edição por TorsteinTheFallen em 31 de jul de 2024 16:40:11
"
TorsteinTheFallen escreveu:
"
mochmaster escreveu:

i think so, prob less

Music to my ears TY. I rolled a molten strike build too early and it is complete pain. Hopefully im not baited once more (worse case i roll BV pathfinder)
Is the claw crafting of the first post outdated? I put in about 100 screaming essences of zeal to not see anything with poison damage at all.

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional