3.14 KING OF ALL SUMMONERS. Zombies & Skeletons & Spectres on STEROIDS! | League-Start to End-Game

"
Schnubbel_ escreveu:
hey, since this is all about speed and it isnt included in the animate guardian guide u r referring to, i just wanna throw in victario's flight boots as a nice to know for 10% movement speed addition

also what do u think about using steadfast passive with kingsguard on animate guardian for fortify buff? and if thats good what points would u respec?

Victarios flight is recommended in the guide :D

Not sure about Steadfast... you get 25% extra fortify effect so effectively 5% damage reduction for 3 passive points. I think the life we get elsewhere outweighs the benefits of that... but I could be wrong if someone wants to calculate it?
"
jermslio escreveu:
Hey Brunowa

Playing around with some options a bit:

Suggest you add to the guide Oils as the two main anoints are great for this build.

Oils
- Anoint Death Attunement via an oil and path to Ravenous Horde (7 passives). This gives us minion movement and attack speed at the expense of minion leech and some minion damage and 10 extra strength from Efficient Training.
- Anoint Ravenous Horde and path to Death Attunement (6 passives). This gives us minion leech and more minion damage at the expense of minion movement and attack speed, and an extra passive point.

I'm playing around with Grave Intentions versus Indomitable Army. Grave Intentions is an extra passive but the extra Chao resist (51% vs 20%), Unholy Might and extra ES seems pretty strong defensively. We do lose 20 strength though. With Indomitable Army have you ever found you've lost minions to chaos damage?

If not I'm guess keep Indomitable Army and spec the additional node into another life node. Thoughts?

Great suggestion on the oils... that's the one thing I'm extremely jealous of this league because I'm playing Standard and don't have access to the oils yet! :D

I'll add that to the build guide.

My minions never died with Indominable Army... and in fact I actually respecced OUT of that today to finish the life wheel and get a couple other nodes. My minions STILL never died!!!

BUT... I just did Uber Elder and they DID die in that encounter so that was unfortunate. So purely on that fact I will respec back into Indominable Army when I next face Uber Elder.

EDIT: on the oils, my only other thoughts would be that we don't really need more damage.. and I like defence.. so with the extra passives I would consider completing the life wheel and getting a couple defensive nodes instead. Always good being immortal :)
Última edição por brunowa em 23 de set de 2019 09:25:27
I tried Cyclopean Coil as new belt it worked pretty well. I got about 400 hp and 140 str from it. I know this build is pretty much focusing move speed but it may be useful for people who dont want to spend extra currency for buying Efficient Training.
Do i miss something or mov speed is just for clear time?
Also keep in mind that since t14 i dont gve a single damn about spectres and my guardian has just some random rare items.
"
Efotia escreveu:
I tried Cyclopean Coil as new belt it worked pretty well. I got about 400 hp and 140 str from it. I know this build is pretty much focusing move speed but it may be useful for people who dont want to spend extra currency for buying Efficient Training.

Thanks for sharing! Good option if you want to get more strength and damage.
"
fugth escreveu:
Do i miss something or mov speed is just for clear time?
Also keep in mind that since t14 i dont gve a single damn about spectres and my guardian has just some random rare items.

Yes, clear speed.. meaning you will make more currency than all other builds... And it's just super fun going fast!

But as shown as well this build actually out performs most builds on all layers... Damage, defence, speed, and it's cheaper.

We do all content so easily with speed boots and belt... Basically meaning if you don't want that speed you can simply swap in some boots and a belt with stats to get even more damage or defence or whatever you want! It's the Swiss army knife of summoners that can suit any playstyle.
Sorry for my newbie question. I had all my zombies as Slave Drivers and as i swap my primary weapon to the secondary,they all vanish. I Desecrate on my HO but they dont respawn. So.everytime I want them, i have to go back to Control Blocks?

Ed. I am using String of Servitude for mapping and profit. And swap to Cyclopean Coil to get to Strength 1000 and fight bosses. It grants me 30% increased damage+400HP+100Str plus ignition immunity.
Última edição por ArisFuser em 23 de set de 2019 18:17:38
"
ArisFuser escreveu:
Sorry for my newbie question. I had all my zombies as Slave Drivers and as i swap my primary weapon to the secondary,they all vanish. I Desecrate on my HO but they dont respawn. So.everytime I want them, i have to go back to Control Blocks?

Ed. I am using String of Servitude for mapping and profit. And swap to Cyclopean Coil to get to Strength 1000 and fight bosses. It grants me 30% increased damage+400HP+100Str plus ignition immunity.

Nice one... Yep that's a good option to feel tanker and get more damage for bossing. Well done. Let me know when you kill Uber Elder and I'll add you to the hall of fame on first page.

For spectres you can't weapon swap in a map or hideout without losing them (it's like unequipping the gem). So to get around this you need to go to a town to weapon swap.. but make sure you swap back again before leaving town.

Desecrete should work though.. I just have my desecrete in my inventory and swap it in/out whenever I want to raise a spectre.

PS.. I really like your boots. That enchant is awesome. You're effectively getting 43% movespeed plus great stats! Nice one.
Última edição por brunowa em 23 de set de 2019 18:48:00
"
PS.. I really like your boots. That enchant is awesome. You're effectively getting 43% movespeed plus great stats! Nice one.

Yep. Almost 45%Inc.speed+plus.bonuses.That allowed me to add DPS+Life and Str in rings in a budget.
Not sure if this was posted before, but is there a cheaper alternative for kingsmaker for the guardian?

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional