3.14 KING OF ALL SUMMONERS. Zombies & Skeletons & Spectres on STEROIDS! | League-Start to End-Game

When starting your character Slave Drivers and Carnage Chieftains is a good combo.
"
rolandojuantamad escreveu:
"
Zeferiah escreveu:
Is Diabolist best for the curses, what about Reanimator or whipping miscreant? Is there a specific curse that best applied by spectres? I was thinking for an 4 spectre setup, to use 1x of each carnage chief, host chief, hellion, and curse spectre, just to see if the variety can help. Also why not have minion speed linked to zombies since we want the zombies to move around at least 2x our own speed? Could replace the haste aura with an decent damage one? or another defense one?

Reanimator has a stronger enfeeble, but he also summons zombies and im not sure if its stronger than my own level 30 zombie. Host is not that good, coz minions generally have low crit chance. Minion speed is good when you feel the damage is too high, its just personal preference really since it feels so good watching a boss life drain so fast. Haste is there mainly because of movespeed and the burst from vaal haste. You can just socket it and use a defensive aura like discipline, grace or determination and just pop vaal haste.

Far as i know Reanimators zombies do not count to our limit and his zombies would not be effected by our supports and tree, but they do make for some temporary meat shields. Does the spectre curse count as our own curse, or works like AG curse on hit gloves, allowing for 3 curses(AG, spectre, myself)?? Good point about the Host chief, might just change it to 2x Carnage. If Vaal Haste is mostly for our own movespd, then i can just get an source of phasing for the short boost. Will think about the minion speed support, more dps is always nice. In PoB it seems that Ruthless gives more overall dps compared to Multistrike. Zombies in PoB are linked with Maim(weapon) - Feeding Frenzy - Minion Damage - Melee Phy Dam - Empower 4 - and Ruthless. What do you think of using Artic Armor as an defensive aura? -30% action speed to enemy when hit, chilling ground in our wake, and 13% phy reduction which we are already low on as summoner. Was thinking of maybe using Artic Armor - Flesh and Stone (sand stance) - Dread Banner - Clarity, and when i got the $$$ for it, Aspect of the spider craft on one of my rare items. Haven't done minion builds much and this is the first build that I'm trying to bring to end-game.
Última edição por Zeferiah em 24 de out de 2019 14:38:45
"
ArisFuser escreveu:
When starting your character Slave Drivers and Carnage Chieftains is a good combo.

3 slave drivers 2 carnage? not good slave drivers always in the back no support for zombies
Última edição por BugisBugis em 24 de out de 2019 15:00:21
Hehe, you seem to know better than me,so why asking if you already have your answers? :)

"
Spectres:
Mandatory: 2x Carnage Chieftans to give frenzy charges to all of your minions (Act 7 Ashen Fields)

Then pick your personal preference from one or a combination of below:

Defensive Option 1: 2x Ruins Hellions for taunting enemies giving extra damage and less damage taken (Act 8 The Quay), and 1x Diabolist for cursing enemies with Enfeeble (Act 1 Upper Prison).

Defensive Option 2: 3x Undying Evangelists for proximity shields and defending the army (Act 3 The Sceptre of God).

Offensive Option: 3x Slave Drivers for helping clear and boss DPS (Act 5 Control Blocks). Offensive spectres not recommended as the damage is minimal.
Última edição por ArisFuser em 24 de out de 2019 15:47:23
I can read, just asking for people to share what specters they are using in delves and maps.
"
BugisBugis escreveu:
I can read, just asking for people to share what specters they are using in delves and maps.

That's personal taste. I'm running 1 Carnage Chieftain and 3 Solar Guards, or sometimes I run 2:2, if I get 5 max specters I'll run 2:3. I have a friend that runs 6 Frost guardians, etc.

You must run what suits your taste.
"There's no thing like random one-shots in this game. You only die because you take 353,456,237 hits in 0.2 seconds."

"The best items in the game should not be crafted, they should be TRADED." - Cent, GGG
Hey guys, long time lurker here. Thought I'd tell you about what I've done. I play HC Blight and I've probably lost 4 or 5 builds so far to stupid mistakes. So I've gotten comfortable running a Wand and shield combo.

I had to move the Spectres into the weapon slot so I can switch between the Queen's Escape and my Wand and shield combo. My Zombies and Golems run things when I am in defensive mode and the Spectres really take over when I switch to offense. Skele's went into my helmet and Zombies and Golem is in the chest. Aside from being a pansy.. this has the added benefit of a little different play style. My Spec are all range so I can mix things up when I start to get bored.

So far, it is a blast! No idea if I'll get to the level y'all are talking about but it's really fun and the shield with a CWDT setup helps keep me safe until I can get the 1k strength for the Barons to start working. I managed to get a nice Geof's chest piece, still lacking the Shaper gloves though so I'm only at about 5.5k ehp.

Anyway, just wanted to say that this has been a really fun guide. I've loved coming up with my own little twist on it!

/cash
So looking forward to try this on my necro! Thanks!
"For we are not now that strength, which in old days moved Earth and Heaven. That which we are, we are; one equal strength of heroic hearts, made weak by time and fate, but strong in will: to strive, to seek, to find, and not to yield." - Ulysses, Tennyson
"
kuchen85 escreveu:

Ohh good point!
Using the mana flask to summon my zombies every time i log in. :) mana reg is pretty slow ^^

Simply swap in blood magic gem from helm into zombie setup when summoning zombies when you login... quick and easy and allows you to get a better flask :P
"
frostzor27 escreveu:
"
BugisBugis escreveu:

That's personal taste. I'm running 1 Carnage Chieftain and 3 Solar Guards, or sometimes I run 2:2, if I get 5 max specters I'll run 2:3. I have a friend that runs 6 Frost guardians, etc.

You must run what suits your taste.

This. I'm always mixing things up. I often just pickup Carnage/Host chieftans for melee and Flame sentinals/Solar guards for ranged because I am lazy and can get both from the one area :)

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional