3.14 KING OF ALL SUMMONERS. Zombies & Skeletons & Spectres on STEROIDS! | League-Start to End-Game

IT says That dread banner Should be in an of socket but Will iT also just work in it is 6 linked with the other gems.
HERE IT IS GUYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WORLD FIRST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FIRST TIME IN THE HISTORY OF POE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Uber Elder FULLY NAKED, NO GEAR, NO FLASKS, NO SKILLBAR

... DEATHLESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

That's right.... we DON'T NEED ANY GEAR.

And you know what, I did this using a 5 LINK Zombies Setup... Yes, a 5L!!!! The 6th socket I used Haste because I wanted an extra 6% movement speed... hahah, yes, because we are Speedmancers after all!! LOLLLLLLL

Enjoy!!!!!

https://youtu.be/l3P3cTQL_qA
gues that hammer is all you need huh haha
Exile do something ! Sure Zana I'll just take all my clothes off - oh and I haven't bathed for the whole league. That should do it :-)

Bravo once again !!!!

The only thing I can recall that come close to this level of character achievement is in D3 where someone beat Diablo using just their bare fists. In that fight though they had life flasks. No such luck here - unless you were carrying them in a body cavity we couldn't see.
@brunowa

I knew you can do it. Grats! ;)
Impressive, now do uber elder in a tabula rasa and drop the weapon ... then change the title from King to God :D
Sorry for the noob question, but how do you get to 5 spectres?
"
BocajGaming escreveu:

Crafting chest is one of the ways. Raising the gem level to 31 is another. You need to take passives too, or use Queen's Escape, etc.
"There's no thing like random one-shots in this game. You only die because you take 353,456,237 hits in 0.2 seconds."

"The best items in the game should not be crafted, they should be TRADED." - Cent, GGG
How do we get to 1000 str once we switch to shaper's touch gloves?
"
frostzor27 escreveu:
"
BocajGaming escreveu:

Crafting chest is one of the ways. Raising the gem level to 31 is another. You need to take passives too, or use Queen's Escape, etc.

Thanks for the info.
Última edição por BocajGaming em 12 de nov de 2019 12:59:31

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional