[3.21] ShakCentral's Cold DoT Elementalist For Everyone

"
namad escreveu:
if you/me aren't planning to take glancing blows, is there any use for thread of hope? thread of hope is so confusing to use that I just can't figure it out myself.

Some of us using it for the top side of the tree to grab some nodes and save on points. Though in this case we're dropping block nodes.
I've been following the guide, and played vortex a bit in the past. Under CI info it says:

"Work down the left side of the tree to the jewel socket for Thread of Hope. The sooner you're on the Glancing Blows plan, especially if you have a #ES recovery shield, the faster you'll become near-immortal."

I can't figure out any way to get the thread of hope to work in this setup and there's nothing in the POB about it. Just wanted to check whether glancing blows is worth it in CI before i drop a bunch of cash on an es shield. I've lost about 100k damage going the Glancing route too.

This is the way i think i should go https://pastebin.com/aRB2MYQt

This is where i am now https://pastebin.com/tHueNSdG
I was following CI and getting through most high tier maps. My maven boss fights were painfully slow bc of my lack of damage, so I wanted to switch to LL. I am following LL and I am dying ALLLL the time. I have 6.6 ES and believe I followed the Tree and suggested items very closely.

Could anyone look at my character and tell me where I have went wrong? Or should it be normal I die 6 times in an Alched T15 with this gear.

Character is "CharityStartsAtHome" on my profile. I don't know how to copy all my items into the forum like other people do or I would.
"
AhriSafari escreveu:
I was following CI and getting through most high tier maps. My maven boss fights were painfully slow bc of my lack of damage, so I wanted to switch to LL. I am following LL and I am dying ALLLL the time. I have 6.6 ES and believe I followed the Tree and suggested items very closely.

Could anyone look at my character and tell me where I have went wrong? Or should it be normal I die 6 times in an Alched T15 with this gear.

Character is "CharityStartsAtHome" on my profile. I don't know how to copy all my items into the forum like other people do or I would.

Is your Chaos resist capped? If that's low you might be getting hammered by Chaos damage. Also having low level Hypthermia and Swift Afflictin will hurt. Also might depend on the mods you're rolling on maps.
"
Draconsaarru escreveu:

Trying to increase my damage some. My ES is close to 7k but I'm trying to get that a tiny bit higher. Haven't fit in any extra aura's because I don't have enough dex or str without help from the passive tree. What should be my first upgrade? I've got 7ex, 600c for upgrades. I'm thinking weapon first. Will the plus 1 to all cold spell skill gems increase it substantially? Following that I'm guessing my elder ring definitely needs to be replaced. Any help or advice is appreciated. Thanks!

Crusader's Crystal Belt with t1 flat ES, t1 increased ES would give you a massive survivability boost. Shaper's-Crusader's Crystal with t1 increased, t1 ES from body armour would give you even more, but the price wil probably be doubled.
OH duh I didn't even think about my Chaos res. It's literally at 0%.

I have a dumb question. I'm following the LL guide. We have Temp chains and Frostbite linked to blasphemy, but I don't see anywhere we have apply additional curse. What am I missing?
Hi, just wanted to say, this is probably the best starter build i ever play, kudos to you my friend :)
I crafted pretty good belt and gloves witch will probably sell for good currency once i go for another build, but so far, i am loving it, it does not bore me at all, and i am pushing it.
I fixed my str8 dex problems so i don't have to allocate node for that in the tree, tree is little bit different then you have it, if you got any advice how to further improve before i would be happy to see it :)

In case you want to check stuff i made here is link of my pob:

https://pastebin.com/VRF8x50S

I will need to upgrade gems to awakened version, and i think that's pretty much it :)

Also, where could i add ignite for 10% more bonus dmg from Cinderswallow?
Última edição por Isusova_Ratnica em 31 de jan de 2021 09:11:00
"
Bentley813 escreveu:
I have a dumb question. I'm following the LL guide. We have Temp chains and Frostbite linked to blasphemy, but I don't see anywhere we have apply additional curse. What am I missing?

You need to take either Whispers of Doom nodes on the tree or Malediction on your ascension tree. I think the full 100 LL tree uses Whispers.

Or you can look at some tricky business with Awakened Hextouch.
"
kingkano escreveu:
"
Bentley813 escreveu:

You need to take either Whispers of Doom nodes on the tree or Malediction on your ascension tree. I think the full 100 LL tree uses Whispers.

Or you can look at some tricky business with Awakened Hextouch.

Thank you. So if we don't have either of those yet would it be better to throw in Flesh and Stone for the blind or something until then?

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional