[3.23] 🧙‍♂️⚡BattleTrapper 2024 by 📺/ThatDanishFellow ✔️A9 ✔️HC ✔️Block ✔️All-Content ✔️L-Starter ✔️UPD🔥TES

"
MonkeSensei escreveu:
Hello, complete noob here.

I've been following your guide the best I could and the build is really fun. I tried to figure out as much as possible by myself without asking for help, but being it my fist time ever playing endgame (I've played few years ago and only did the campaign and this is my first "real" char since then) I could really use some direct pointers on what to focus next progression-wise.

I have a very nice budget of 10ex, cause my friends dropped a mirror and shared a little bit of the luck with me :-) What would be the priorities for me now? I still have to fix my atributes (I have 3 points wasted, I know about that), but I don't want to mess with my jewelry before I fix the bigger things. Or at least thats how I feel about it.

I would be really grateful for any pointers. My POB: https://pastebin.com/yTpk22zs

Thanks you for the fun build! I am really enjoying it :-)

EDIT: I also dropped an enlighten 2 days ago and am lvling it right now. How to use it most effectively?

Hey m8, gz to your friend for the mirror!

First, put your enlighten with your 3 biggest mana reserves (wrath, discipline, skitterbots)

Consider fixing attributes via rings/belt, yes and consider switching to the end-game tree if you can grab an extra cluster jewel and can afford some 10c 1x multiplier + ES% jewels at minimum. (in the end-tree you only need 15 str in gear and 20'ish dex)

>>> Okay so the biggest upgrades you could grab right away after having looked at your gear are:
> +2 shavs (grab one with decent stats on it, 360+ ES and +2 traps) ~ 1ex - 1.5ex.
> Shield with 350ES + recover es% on-block (grab one with an open suffix or a crafted suffix so you can add +5 attblock) ~ 1.5ex - 3ex.
> Search for gloves with 170+ ES and intellect stat + some resist ~ 10-25c.
> Search for rings with 50+ intellect 40+ es and resists/str or dex ~ 5-25c.
> Search for a weapon with T1-2 lightning to spells, T1-3 spelldmg% or lightning% and t1-2 multiplier (other stats could be crit to spells, lightning as extra chaos or +1 lightning gems etc.. take a look at my weap for ideas) ~ 25c-1ex.
> Search for 1 jewel with corrupted blood immunity + 1 multiplier and replace your bleed flask with a curse flask imo ~ 20c-100c.
> Grab awakened added lightning dmg and awakened lightning pen.
> Fix your amulet with 20 tempering catalyst for 220+ es ~ 20-40c.

"

"
n4zroth escreveu:
"
trollzilla escreveu:
Yea, I kinda just forgot about the weapon lmao.
Got this, no trigger craft but w/e. I just changed over to the new tree, missed out on roughly 800ES but 7600 should be good for now.

edit: Not sure if I'm bought on the switch, mana is fucked now and my damage doesn't seem to be significantly boosted. Idk, might be missing something.

I think I might've maintainted damage but lost defense from switching to the endgame tree. I somehow lost crit chance and shit so I'm awfully confused.

Feels the same for me, especially about the mana :/

Take a look at my gems. (My scourge character)

If you have the same, then you shouldn't struggle for mana and if you have the same tree, you should be obviously able to reserve the same gems. (my enlighten is only lvl 2, i'll have even more mana when it gets to 3, but i still got plenty atm, 90 mana and lvl 13 clarity --- IF I remove my enlighten entirely I still got 40 mana)

As for damage, use POB to measure your damages and you can see the end-game tree is a big boost. I mean, it's self-explanatory, having double cluster for twice as much PEN with 10 jewel sockets vs having 5 before, is in itself a huge DPS boost assuming you're socketing jewels that aren't complete crap heh.

"
spacenoxx escreveu:
Hi,

I just levelled this char and it was a breeze and was delving it to level it.
Just hit 88. Clear seems fine but Single Target is a bit on the low side takes almost a minute to kill a T15 ( I wasnt planning to do T14s and above just yet but needed an antifreee pantheon so gave it a shot)

What do you think I need to upgrade from this point on. (still in CI mode) Also at which point should I switch to low life?

You're not really supposed to clear T14-16 as CI in this build.
CI is meant for early mapping while you make currency for a Shavs.

The fact that you're able to even do T15's in CI is just a gj by you and you must have some quite decent gear.
Without LL, you're missing 2 of our biggest buffs, being a 30% more multiplier and Zealotry.
Última edição por oestergreen em 14 de nov de 2021 11:44:46
Hi
First of all, thanks for this great Build.
Real pleasure for me, mapping or Bossing, this build is my Main

I've switched from regular to End game POB
Damage receives a big boost, but i feel i've really lost in tankiness (while have kept my resistances capped, ES still at 8200 and physical damage reduction at 54% with Rumi)

I'm I missing something to keep a better survivability ?

Here is my POB :
https://pastebin.com/GrnpdSBg

Big Thanks for your answer !
"
altarnico1 escreveu:
Hi
First of all, thanks for this great Build.
Real pleasure for me, mapping or Bossing, this build is my Main

I've switched from regular to End game POB
Damage receives a big boost, but i feel i've really lost in tankiness (while have kept my resistances capped, ES still at 8200 and physical damage reduction at 54% with Rumi)

I'm I missing something to keep a better survivability ?

Here is my POB :
https://pastebin.com/GrnpdSBg

Big Thanks for your answer !

Yw m8 glad you enjoy:)

You are missing huge survivability in the fact that you're playing without pierce on your helm. The -15% dmg from all blinded monsters on and off-screen, isn't doing much if your lightning balls stop at the first target they hit. :)

From my own experience and the other people who switched, its definitely reverse to yours (feeling significantly more tanky in the end-game tree, due to+ the 60% reduced crit dmg taken)
Would there be any benefit to going the spell suppression route over block? Would it even be worth attempting you think?
Thanks for fast Answer
I'm going to farm Lab for Pierce Enchant !!
Thank you so much for the detailed reply. More than I could hope for :-) Just a quick follow up question - I know how to efficiently six link a corrupted item, but what is the best way to six socket and fix the colors? Corresponding tainted currency aswell or is there something else?
I coloured 3 six-link corrupted shavs with 3B2G1R doing atleast one green bench recipe (4 chrome + 4 vaal). Cost almost nothing.
[/quote]

Yw m8 glad you enjoy:)

You are missing huge survivability in the fact that you're playing without pierce on your helm. The -15% dmg from all blinded monsters on and off-screen, isn't doing much if your lightning balls stop at the first target they hit. :)

From my own experience and the other people who switched, its definitely reverse to yours (feeling significantly more tanky in the end-game tree, due to+ the 60% reduced crit dmg taken)
[/quote]

Hi. is it better to change the helmet implicit from pierce 3 add target to penetrate 10%?

How about boots enchant? is penetrate 10% provide more consistent damage vs 1-160 lightning damage?
Última edição por ericng010 em 15 de nov de 2021 02:44:17
Hello,

It's been 3 weeks in the league now and i pretty enjoy the build for what i'm doing with it.

I scourged 100+ maps and had to sell ALL of them due to this ridiculously common mod "lose 300 hp when shifting in/out nightmare realm". The genious who made that mod that common certainly had something against low life builds.

It ended up sicking me and they achieved what they intended i guess : i'm simply not interacting with the league anymore, it's a waste of time. Plus it's boring as hell. Enough meme items and bricked maps.

I'm now only running maps toi stack sulfite and go back toi the one and only game mod i still enjoy this league, which is delve.

I'm now running at depth 783 and keep going down. So far so good, i'm levelling to 100 in solo, just by running more and more delves. Since i stopped interacting with this broken league mechanic, i have not been dying one single time.

Maven is of no interest to me so is the atlas (i've done it dozen of times and have little interest into doing it one more time), i kille dSirus deathless in A8 and same, i'm not in mood in killing him again and again.

So far i haven't switch to your end-game tree as for delving i by far prefer to have as much chaos res as i can have. I have a large cluster with sinscillating idea, storm drinker and widespread destruction, i'll see around depth 1000 if i need to switch to it.

Thank you for this build idea, it's a pity GGG can't come with a good league at least once a year. They really reached the peak with delve, everything 'till then has only been hype for 4 days, bore for 3 months...
Última edição por Ashandaar em 15 de nov de 2021 03:50:19
One newbie quesiton. How do you craft a lightning trap pierces 3 additional times on a helmet? Ty :)

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional