Daily Deals Introduced

"
shadowexile2 escreveu:
"
VideoGeemer escreveu:
"
Schismatist escreveu:
@Calie
You are right that it's not a big deal, but i think it's important to understand why people are complaining nonetheless. I suppose to summarise, i would say it's the principle of the thing. It does not take much audacity to inform a designer that their design decision is hurting your immersion. They may or may not consider it a worthwhile trade-off, and that's fine.

It's just a login screen, man. Hardly a place where immersion is so deep that an ad (and hey, how do we know it's not an ad for our characters?) would ruin the effect.

GGG needs money to keep going. If we don't see the deals, we're not tempted to buy things.

wrong, and its not as though an increase in game fixes has occured since the AD got put up, its just so tacky I have not even been playing, just double click the game to see if it starts patching lately, then notice its just slowly retrieving daily deal info AND I CLOSE IT

LOL, well ... you're a strange one, but fair enough in your case, then. :)

Invited to Beta 2012-03-18 / Supporter since 2012-04-08
I hope the Stash Tab Bundle goes on sale one day soon.
/*daydreams*
"
MerryMichaelmas escreveu:
/*daydreams*

I am too hoping for this and I wonder if there is a way to get notified for a sale because I cant login everyday, but I really don't want to miss it if Stash Tab Bundle is 33 off.
"
Knobb escreveu:
"
/*daydreams*

I am too hoping for this and I wonder if there is a way to get notified for a sale because I cant login everyday, but I really don't want to miss it if Stash Tab Bundle is 33 off.

The Deal of the Day is outlined on the homepage of the game website as well.
猿も木から落ちる。
원숭이도 나무에서 떨어질 때가 있다.
Even monkeys fall from trees.

Started playing beta in March 2013, quit in March 2014, came back in March 2017, and is addicted ever since. (inb4 I quit in March 2018 (lol didn't happen yay))
"
smartybarty escreveu:
The Game is free to play
The shop keeps the game free to play (unique!)
People complaining about prices are wrong by default since nobody forces you to buy their shit + they mentioned price changes up or down from the get-go

Actions speak louder than words, for GGG this is ment as a compliment!

Well typed, sir.

"
wrote:I hope the Stash Tab Bundle goes on sale one day soon.
/*daydreams*
Please, don't comment on patch notes asking the developers or moderators why they haven't fixed something yet. It doesn't help anyone, especially not the developers or moderators who are clearly still working on whatever it is you want fixed or changed, whether it be in-game or otherwise.
Thanks GGG for the daily deals. Can't wait for the Premium Stash Tab Bundle to go on sales.
"Learn, Do, Innovate, Share, Repeat"
Hideout of the Week Submission: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1187557
IGN: TaipanYaki
Ya, so far I am also waiting for that premium stash bundle sales too. Appreciate GGG can consider to put on that bundle stash as daily deals.

Looking forward badly :P
Oh my, 1 regular stash tab is only 20 points today (33% off)!
Finally! Thank you, GGG.
"
Great idea! Any chance you'll make this available via RSS feed / announce these on twitter? ;)

Same question here.
"
Oh my, 1 regular stash tab is only 20 points today (33% off)!
Finally! Thank you, GGG.

Dam missed this.

Oh well hopefully the bundle goes on sale soon. I feel I owe GGG for creating a fantastic game and would gladly spring for 2 premium stash tab bundles if they went on sale.

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional