Season One, Race Event 65: 1 Hour Ancestral Turbo Solo

I feel like the rewards could be adjusted with the difficulty level.
"
hecta escreveu:

why is that necessary? It still takes 1 hour and the best player wins. No reason to increase prizes.
I never had a chance to play in the first Ancestral race, a Turbo variation on that sounds pretty nuts though! Unfortunately, I won't have time for this one either :( GL all.
"
ighnaz escreveu:
"
hecta escreveu:

why is that necessary? It still takes 1 hour and the best player wins. No reason to increase prizes.

It's tougher to get the same level in a given amount of time in such a race, compared to a normal one. I'm thinking they could blindly reduce the levels required for point rewards by 1 or 2. And then maybe act based upon how people do.
Talisman: CausticDream
Ohhh i love races!!! Does anyone know if they are coming up with a way to have more races?
higher difficulty = more people die = you can place higher at lower levels = more reward points
"
Ciemjke escreveu:
"
ighnaz escreveu:
"
hecta escreveu:

It's tougher to get the same level in a given amount of time in such a race, compared to a normal one. I'm thinking they could blindly reduce the levels required for point rewards by 1 or 2. And then maybe act based upon how people do.

I agree. It's absolutely ridiculous for a race this difficult to offer the exact same rewards as a standard race.

I understand the reasoning behind it, but I still think it's silly to offer the same points for the same level ranges. Does anyone honestly think it's just as easy to reach lvl 11 in this kind of race as it is in a standard race?

EDIT: I do really love the variety of race types that are being run though. Awesome way to mix things up and make racing more interesting. So hat's off to GGG for trying all these new race formats at least. :)
Última edição por Axebane em 22 de mar de 2013 19:25:23
I feel like the points reward should be diferent in this race , compared to the 1H Normal Solo..
"
etunne escreveu:
higher difficulty = more people die = you can place higher at lower levels = more reward points

Most people gain their points by reaching the required levels for pointrewards, not by getting in top 20 class or such.
The rewards for races are way too fixed. I wish to see some variation instead of the old "lvl 8-10" "first to kill Hillock" "first to clear Fetid Pool" over and over.
Another quality ZAP! post.

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional