Season One, Race Event 70: 1 Hour Multiprojectile Party

"
Milchut escreveu:
Can we have confirmation as to whether scavengers in the terraces will hurl 5 burning ground torches at once?

They will, not sure if the torches can shotgun though. I see this all the time in maps but take so little damage from the torches that its hard to tell if multiple are hitting me or just one.
IGN: KoTao
"
KoTao escreveu:
"
Milchut escreveu:
Can we have confirmation as to whether scavengers in the terraces will hurl 5 burning ground torches at once?

They will, not sure if the torches can shotgun though. I see this all the time in maps but take so little damage from the torches that its hard to tell if multiple are hitting me or just one.
Well I looked.
There was definitely more burning ground than normal.

Like a hell of a lot more.

Also, Daughters of Merveil are just....You just don't get near those.
Why am I wearing a heavy belt if I haven't got any pants?
"
Milchut escreveu:
"
KoTao escreveu:
"
Milchut escreveu:

Well I looked.
There was definitely more burning ground than normal.

Like a hell of a lot more.

Also, Daughters of Merveil are just....You just don't get near those.

Yes, Daughters of Merveil are scary. But overall not a huge threat as long as you don't stand right on top of them. Since it wasn't Turbo it was very easy to dodge. Rocky Climb lagged me like hell when 30+ fireballs were flying across my screen. Again, since it wasn't Turbo as long as I timed it right it was a non-issue.

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional