Season One, Race Event 71: 3 Hour Turbo Party

nº 100 ^^

2 points :P
average rank but lucky with the orbs ;)
Spoiler
Hmm really trying to figure out how to not suck so much so I can push for act 3 and gain a higher level than I would by just sitting in Western Forest the WHOLE time.
Última edição por Wookiezim em 25 de mar de 2013 20:18:11
#14 overall and died after 2h with 650 hp in 1 sec to white mobs in Sarn Area. Had crappy gear and played really, really slow but that didn't help apparently.
Onslaught: LTeaSporker, LTeaCharge
Number 62 while fucking off with friends :)

The insane gear that dropped definitely helped to carry us lol. That and the fact that we overfarmed every zone and didn't try at all :p (spent an hour in act 1 worrying about Merveil, got to her and finished her in 2 minutes).
Ign: TheMidgetCow (Level 88.8 CI Leapslam Templar --- Default)
TheMidgetCowAmbush (Level 91.7 Buzzsaw Ranger --- Ambush)
TheMidgetCowBurns (Level X LowLife RF Scion --- Ambush)
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/348309/page/1 --- Legacy Guide to CI Leapslam Templar
Smooth race, no problems on bosses and only 2-3 bails in the group during the entire event. Drops were average except for an elemental weakness in western, which made for a great sarn/docks dps boost, and a goldrim just before it was time to run pyramid. Desync was bad but not lethal and we didnt suffer any crashes or disconnects.

Seems the other groups had much worse fortune, as aside from kripp in 1st (apparently the only member of his party to survive), the next highest ranked players ended 6 levels below us. That or other groups chose not to leave western.

Feedback: That damn loot timer. Let us turn it off for races!

Level 36, 1st place shadow and 5th overall in the end.

GG all, see you next race!
IGN: KoTao
CWU WON PRIDE!
Build of the Week 14
The first Righteous Fire/Non-Shavronne's/Shavronne's HC
Shameless self-proclaimed theory-crafting extraordinaire and forum crusader
"
Kybosshog escreveu:
Didn't you get the memo you have to run it in a HACKED mode (changing you config file to run outside the norm is a hack) to run way lower setting so you can cut your reload times. [...] I will not play in MINECRAFT mode just to have lower load times even if the PROS do it !

I agree with you on that. I refuse to worsen my play experience (play below max settings) to compete at the very top level. That's one sacrifice i'm just not willing to make. Which is sad, because i compete to the utmost of my ability, getting better and better, but i'll always lose 5%(?) efficiency by default, due to load times.
Necropolis: 96
SC: 95 97 93 96 100 93 94 93 94 95 96 97 94 93 94
HC RIP: 94 96
Character archive: view-thread/963707
"
Kybosshog escreveu:
Didn't you get the memo you have to run it in a HACKED mode (changing you config file to run outside the norm is a hack) to run way lower setting so you can cut your reload times. Hate to say it but racing is about done, most people like me are not PROS and getting the item are the reason I play. Out of 70 races (have not done them all) I 41 points and hope to get 60 for the ring, but after that I am done, because I will not make it to the 120 need for the next item. It would be better to start a new account and get 40 point for 2 items than to get 100 point on one account. I will not play in MINECRAFT mode just to have lower load times even if the PROS do it !

You realize that your so called "Hacked mode" is used as a bandaid for people with really terrible computers. If you have a halfdecent one you don't need to do anything about it.
"
Funak escreveu:
You realize that your so called "Hacked mode" is used as a bandaid for people with really terrible computers. If you have a halfdecent one you don't need to do anything about it.

No matter how good your computer is, you will save precious seconds if you lower settings. So if you want to compete at the absolute top level, you *have* to take advantage of it.
Necropolis: 96
SC: 95 97 93 96 100 93 94 93 94 95 96 97 94 93 94
HC RIP: 94 96
Character archive: view-thread/963707

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional