Season One, Race Event 83: 3 Hour Solo

Made it to level 13 without dying as a ranger, I tried a Duelist first and died real fast as a duelist. Found a good amount of rares.

been having terrible RNG lately
I didn't die! That's a good showing for me. I've never even played HC before.

I made it to level 26 (13th duelist).

Got a few nice drops... (gloves)

Última edição por Qiox em 30 de mar de 2013 01:18:20

thank you chris
IGN : asdfman
Also found a lot of blue magic items. I did as good as I could I did not want to dye so I went a slower during my leveling so I would not dye. Found a good amount of magic stuff and found a good amount of rares for a three hour race. Since I was a ranger a lot of magic stuff I fould did not do me any good so I just sold it to the venders.
"
asdfman escreveu:

thank you chris

Let me quote myself again:
"
Truncator escreveu:
Almost caught him around 32, but I guess he got a weapon upgrade because I stopped gaining on him. GG all.
IGN: Truncator
Última edição por Truncator em 30 de mar de 2013 01:12:25
GG all!

Poison arrow gets wrecked in the competition nowadays no doubt.

#18 overall #3 shadow

Wanderlust from Weaver's didn't have MS boots before that.
And when you gaze long into an abyss the abyss also gazes into you.
I went leapslam and kept getting good bows and gear that was good but with the wrong gem colors ><. Heres one from coves:
Started great with move boots at hillock and a strong weapon in terraces, and i hit a2 at a bit over 40 minutes. Good runs to sins/weaver... then i got a +1 fire wand with BG links, recalled my recent 1200 dps searing touch fireball docks group ownage, switched to fireball caster and derrrp~ there went the race. Turns out fireballs pretty terrible as a solo char without searing, probably cost myself 2-3 levels due to its unreliable and slow killspeed.

Plenty of near deaths to desync, with 10+ terminal desync teleports as well. Alira also managed to cram herself into her cauldron and refuse to be damaged thanks to proj weakness knockback.

I eventually hit docks with 30 mins remaining and grinded it out.

Level 30, 4th place shadow and 20th overall in the end.

GG all, see you next race!
IGN: KoTao
Left a lot of magic items unidentenfied, also a few rares are also unidentified, I stored them all in my stass.

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional