Season One, Race Event 98: 1 Hour Ancestral Solo

"
Leiniadus_Dominus escreveu:

Sorry but can you be more specific about that? so I can understand?....

In RACE: You start from ZERO - NOTHING - NO ITEMS - NO STASH - NO EXPERIENCE - LEVEL 1.

It is a RACE from ZERO to FINISH.
bye bye PoE
Última edição por Selky62 em 3 de abr de 2013 16:54:19
"
Selky62 escreveu:
"

In RACE: You start from ZERO - NOTHING - NO ITEMS - NO STASH - NO EXPERIENCE - LEVEL 1.

It is a RACE from ZERO to FINISH.

Yeah yeah but, what has to do with it any how...sorry I just trying to understand it as you guys know...For me is like to much to waist time on it, since one character for me is just enough...I still don't get it...maybe in the meantime I will :)
GL all!
:)
HF
Me likes MMORPG
"
Angel83 escreveu:
GL all!
HF

lol dude, I am just new at this...trying to get it :p hahaha
"
"
Angel83 escreveu:
GL all!
HF

lol dude, I am just new at this...trying to get it :p hahaha

You start a new character in a new league. This is why you have no items in your stash already. When the one hour time limit is up, the character you made gets moved back to HC or SC, thus you can continue playing on him.
The chance to Vaal +1% maximum resists on an amulet is less than 1/300.
Última edição por Daresso em 3 de abr de 2013 17:34:37
death notwithstanding can you plzzzzzzzz fix the lag issues before you cram a day with ancestral 3hr parties? this mode is obnoxiously laggy
@slangDontStop
died to own stupidity @lvl 10 99.9% (o.O) and rank 24 in prisoners gate to 2 shamans. lol ...

only found 1 medium life flask ... and only noteable drop

seems this 1 week holiday made me play stupid
Ancestral means higher difficulty, much more luck required - race isn't skillbased.

Pure luckmode race, in my opinion. I got stuck without one key piece of gear - just got slaughtered.
IGN : Schierkie
Found this in forest, used it even though I was spec'd into 1h talents. I killed Merveil at 11 so it made catching up rather easy.

Spoiler
IGN: Truncator
Última edição por Truncator em 3 de abr de 2013 18:02:29
shockwave totem rocks
live.love.kripparian

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional