0.10.4b Patch Notes

"
cswelin escreveu:
"
Pr1vateD0nut escreveu:
GGG is terrible. Why can't their art designers fix the server issue and game bugs instead of making helmet skins. If they were a good developer, everyone working there would be equally skilled at each aspect of game designing. If they keep having their art team working on skins and their programming team working on coding, they are doomed as a company.

ignorance is strong in this one.

I'm so used to see shit post on the forums that I first thought this one was real, as you seemingly did.
Build of the week #2 : http://tinyurl.com/ce75gf4
"
Dudebag escreveu:
>KarraKurri

have you worked before? where do you think GGG employees get paid from?

do you think money is there like natural resources?

Give them another 1k then... maybe then we iwll have desync that is ruining this game since 2010 fixed. 2k and maybe we will have functional endgame system. 3k and all items will apperar in no time!

/lmao
Última edição por KarraKurri em 27 de mar de 2013 19:09:04
"
What a great patch, may I suggest focusing on optimizing the current content for the next couple of weeks before releasing more new stuff? Watch your playerbase rise if you fix the awful performance of this game.

This please. STOP THE MICROTRANSACTIONS AND FIX DESYNC.
"
KarraKurri escreveu:
They have money from crowdfunding. They have money from me (far more that i pay for any AAA title in my life). All this money apperently now goes towards microtransactions creation.

/pfffff

Im just dissapointed customer - not big deal but go to the beta feedback forums to see that i and my point of view is not lonesome.

This game have serious issues that are basically ignored since Open Beta starts. More excuses and crappy patches will not change that.

NOW feel free to flame - its my last post here. I hope that GGG get the message.

HAHAHAHAHA, bye bye. PLS don't return.

"
KarraKurri escreveu:
"
Dudebag escreveu:
>KarraKurri

Give them another 1k then... maybe then we iwll have desync that is ruining this game since 2010 fixed. 2k and maybe we will have functional endgame system. 3k and all items will apperar in no time!

/lmao

:( already back? I thought you made ur last post..

"
pulhAz0r escreveu:
"
What a great patch, may I suggest focusing on optimizing the current content for the next couple of weeks before releasing more new stuff? Watch your playerbase rise if you fix the awful performance of this game.

This please. STOP THE MICROTRANSACTIONS AND FIX DESYNC.

the ignorance is stronkkkkkk in these guys
Última edição por neroscapegod em 27 de mar de 2013 19:10:17
"
KarraKurri escreveu:
"
Dudebag escreveu:
>KarraKurri

/lmao

You should definitely be permanently banned from having the option to breed.
All that is gold does not glitter, Not all those who wander are lost;
The old that is strong does not wither, deep roots are not reached by the frost.
"
cswelin escreveu:
"
Pr1vateD0nut escreveu:
GGG is terrible. Why can't their art designers fix the server issue and game bugs instead of making helmet skins. If they were a good developer, everyone working there would be equally skilled at each aspect of game designing. If they keep having their art team working on skins and their programming team working on coding, they are doomed as a company.

lol the irony.
-ign rptd (Hardcore) _riptide (default and that's an underscore too)
"
cswelin escreveu:
"
Pr1vateD0nut escreveu:

ignorance of sarcasm is strong in this one.
IGN: AsTheWorldBurns
"
KarraKurri escreveu:
Good to see that GGG still have priorities. Screw the game balance and fixes! New microtransaction effects for life! Its even more grotesque when you go to check Beta Feedback forums lol.

Funny how they have time to create 4 micros each week (after shop is up and running) but they dont have time to 'fix' totally rehashed item art (2D/3D.. whatever) since.. idk... 2011?

Idk... its only me or "Post OB GGG" has changed a little compared to 'Pre OB GGG"?
Dissapointing.

Also "we are not aware about any radeon users problems" from latest interview....

...checks Technical Feedback forusm with numerous topics created by radeon users that have problems....
Ah.... they are all morons that cant use they ATI panels ofc! Game is perfect! Good to know!

Srsly... GGG start fixing this game or grow the balls and take off BETA tag because apparently its not in beta anymore for you. I start to think that this whole 'Open Beta' crap is only to having excuse for interviews... 'you know... its still beta...bla...bla...bla...".

So you think that the designer team has the knowledge/resources to do the job of the developer team? Think for a minute about how game developing works and you'll see how stupid that post is.
Where we can see the news 4 uniques?
"
Prpnnightmare escreveu:
"
KarraKurri escreveu:
"
Dudebag escreveu:
>KarraKurri

/lmao

You should definitely be permanently banned from having the option to breed.

here we are arguments stops... fanatic fanboy mode engaged lol. hahah...

Flame how much it pleases ypu it doesnt change the pfacts that game have so much flaws that are just ignored... and its only fanatics like you to blame... no critique make companies lazy.

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional