[3.16] Caustic Arrow/Death's Oath Occultist [Life based Chaos Autobomber]

Hi

It seems that on PoB you have a different setup on gloves on the PoB you provided different skills on those gloves , and on the ones you show you dont have any gems in them , so the question is what colors do i need on the gloves and what gems ??
Hi again i forgot to say its about the Fenumus'Weave Carnal Mits
"
KrazyFruit escreveu:
First off, thanks for the build guide, despite being very barebones and early into it, already having a blast after getting DO running.

Which brings me to the second point - any chance to have a small segment dedicated to cost efficient upgrades on what to go for first? Anything to prioritize for most gain asap?

Depends on prices and the time in the league.
For example, since Viridi's Veil is currently ~8ex, I personally postpone that purchase. It will probably be around 1 ex in a week.

Clusters are the hardest to make/find at league start so concentrate on the other stuff.

After clusters, most DPS would be from the Bow - both clear and bossing (keep . Next is Transcendent mind.

I personally open several searches for the items I want and go for the cheapest ones first.

"
Virilu escreveu:
Hi

It seems that on PoB you have a different setup on gloves on the PoB you provided different skills on those gloves , and on the ones you show you dont have any gems in them , so the question is what colors do i need on the gloves and what gems ??

I believe the POB is exactly like the guide... Just double checked
Malevolence/Flesh and Stone/Enlighten
Skitterbots is only until you get Aspect of the Spider, so 4th socket is up to you. I use Portal.
Caustic Arrow/Death's Oath Occultist - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2990048
Última edição por f4ward em 29 de jul de 2021 01:44:58
Thank you very much for your reply , btw i use the Fenumus Weave gloves so those have the spider skill thats why i was confused .
Any tips for people who are league starting with all the gems to grind through the acts ?
"
Any tips for people who are league starting with all the gems to grind through the acts ?

I updated second post with some leveling tips
Caustic Arrow/Death's Oath Occultist - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2990048

I updated second post with some leveling tips[/quote]

I am very new on POE the void manipulation should be used and replace by pierce with caustic arrow ?
Should we replace Flesh and Stone with Defiance banner?
"

I updated second post with some leveling tips

I am very new on POE the void manipulation should be used and replace by pierce with caustic arrow ?

Keep Pierce until you can use DO, it will help with the clear.
Search for items with more sockets and add the supports when you find them

"
Noobsloth escreveu:
Should we replace Flesh and Stone with Defiance banner?

Defiance Banner reduces enemy crit chance and give a bit of armor and evasion.
Flesh and Stone blinds enemies giving the equivalent of ~50% evasion.

Up to you which you prefer. The banner actually might be nice until you get Viridi's Veil for crit immunity, but after that it's pointless.
Última edição por f4ward em 30 de jul de 2021 04:43:56

Keep Pierce until you can use DO, it will help with the clear.
Search for items with more sockets and add the supports when you find them

The DO is the death oath armour ?

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional