how much does a new stash tab cost?

"
digibucc escreveu:
what i don't get - is if D3 is pay to win, what are you winning?

the RMAH is only in softcore pve, which is noncompetitive, there is not even a ladder.

so what exactly are you paying to win?
I've actually never been against "pay to win" that much as long as they don't sacrifice the free-to-play gameplay in an attempt to coerce people to spend money. PoE and even Diablo 3 are fine in this sense. Contrast Farmville, which is built around forcing money out of users with psychological tricks.

To answer your question more directly, you're paying to satisfy the addictive urges that the game creates. Action RPGs are somewhat addictive, but an unethical developer would turn around and find ways to compel people to spend money to progress in the game, rather than merely offering it as an option.
yeah but that's incredibly shady something very different from "pay2win". still, it's disgusting. I differentiate it from Diablo 3 because in there:
a) it is other players selling, not the developer
b) the item has to drop before it can be sold.

yes bliz gets a cut, but ... that makes sense. i would be suspicious if there was no obvious incentive.
"
zeto escreveu:

Re: buying stash tabs from another thread

The biggest hurdle by far is the simple fact you have to switch accounts as a free player... which imo is totally acceptable.

Part of the perk of being a paid account is having everything at your disposal on the account you are buying cosmetics for... this includes playable character slots and space for their stuff.

I feel these are necessary additions to support a paying account, and while I agree that they do increase a tiny amount of time saved, which theoretically can translate into power, it's actually quite difficult to quantize if it does increase power by virtue of storing stuff... or if not being able to store as much stuff actually causes a player to be overall more efficient, optimizing their time and space to the point where they'll actually end up ahead.

Without a case study or 1000 it's actually not possible to tell... and the answer more than likely lies somewhere between, where there is an optimal amount of slots to have before you should force yourself to be less of a pack-rat.

Closing this thread because as WB stated the OP got an answer, and this topic has now turned into something else that is discussed heavily elsewhere.
If you have account problems please [url="http://www.pathofexile.com/support"]Email Support[/url]

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional