0.9.9 Patch Notes

Elemental Damage now seems to be relevant (Or at least much more relevant) to every class and most builds. I approve whole-heartedly.

And I am so excited for every monster having a few skills. It'll make each individual area be much more distinct and memorable.
Duo my gawd?!
I'm really looking forward to finding some good combos with the totem skill... I feel like totems that can cast curses would be really nice. I guess it depends on the mechanics and how good the AI is.
I know I'm excited.
amazing job. I CANNOT WAIT to try the shadow and all these fun little traps. bravo guys. I might have to donate another round
Nerdgasm! Awesome patch! I can't wait to test the hell out of the trap support gem and all the other stuff! I slowly think I have to abandon my studies for this semester. :D j/k
"
xaenimal escreveu:
I love reading your patch notes. Its like smut for nerds.

I lol'd. This patch is going to be a blast!
IGN's

Hamadryad - Ranger
Heckler - Marauder
"
The experience formula for multiplayer games has changed. There is now a 30% experience bonus for being in an area with a party member, and additional players in an area beyond the first add 50% more experience rather than 75%. This is a little better for two-person parties and a little worse for six-person parties.

I'm having trouble understanding this.

Let's say you need a certain amount of exp to remain on course for the areas. If you are only getting 30% more, but splitting 50% with your team mate, won't you gradually underlevel the upcoming areas?
Última edição por Rowsol em 8 de mai de 2012 00:28:09
awesome.
Definitely worth an migration as most guys should seriously consider running through the whole game again.

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional