What games do you guys play other than POE?

Been sinking my soul into SCUM lately. I like it a lot.
Sometimes, just sometimes, you should really consider adapting to the world, instead of demanding that the world adapts to you.
I'd very much like to get your take on Wildermyth, Other W. I think you'd really appreciate its organic character driven storytelling, comic book aesthetic and board game style world map, all seen through a tactical rpg lens. Lmk if you want a copy on steam. Happy to gift one.
Currently playing on:
Ps5 - - Diablo IV s4, Predecessor, Dungeon Encounters, Assassins Creed Origins, Stellaris (finally);
Tablet - - Buriedbornes 2, Dawncaster Deckbuilder, Loop Hero, Fate GO;
and,
PC - - Word (book 2 draft is done! formatting and shit ensues.)
final fantasy xiv
various jrpgs on teh switch
various rhythm games
I play FF too and Clash of Clans, both cool. I use ultra security VPN while playing. It helps to bypass all restrictions and get access to the blocked sites. I think it's a must have tool for every gamer these days.
Última edição por olvs em 2 de jul de 2021 07:28:28
Runescape (OSRS). Lots of it. I haven't opened Steam or played anything else in over 3 months! Help me ....
"
Foreverhappychan escreveu:
Wildermyth. Google it. It's amazing. The amount of pure story in that game blows my mind.

This looks different in a really interesting way.
~ Adapt, Improvise and Overcome
Just started "Enderal" for the first time. Never took the time to play it so far.

(Very good quality Skyrim conversion for free, you need to own Skyrim though.)

I used to play Skyrim years ago, altogether with Nexus mod manager etc., so installing mods was a game by itself (Inigo mod was great).
obey - consume - marry and reproduce - submit - watch t.v. - trust the internet - conform - do not question authority - sleep - buy - do not think - die

Force always attracts men of low morality. - Albert Einstein
Última edição por ___Hengist___ em 2 de jul de 2021 09:54:27
"
Foreverhappychan escreveu:
I'd very much like to get your take on Wildermyth, Other W. I think you'd really appreciate its organic character driven storytelling, comic book aesthetic and board game style world map, all seen through a tactical rpg lens. Lmk if you want a copy on steam. Happy to gift one.

sounds interesting to me
Let your plans be dark and impenetrable as night, and when you move, fall like a thunderbolt. ~Sun Tzu
I would say Rougebook is a better SlaytheSpire, its not very well represented amongst the streamers, requesting any info if the carddraw+item combinations are as infuriating as in SlaytheSpire.

Anyone with lategame expierence here ?, not sure yet if its purchaseworthy.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JcKqhDFhNHI
Hope i have time to play games other than POE

With POE , BTW save me a lot of money on Steam sale
This is the start of forum signature: I am not a GGG employee. About the username: Did you know Kowloon Gundam is made in Neo Hong Kong?

quote from the first page: "Please post one thread per issue, and check the forum for similar posts first"

This is the end of forum signature

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional