Righteous Fire

Indisponível
Indisponível

Post your feedback for this skill here!

Make sure you concisely state your character build, level, and other complimenting abilities you have when you talk about a skill - The more we know about your character, the better we can understand your feedback.
Balance & Design
Último bump em 11 de jan de 2024 14:55:36
Alguns itens neste post estão atualmente indisponíveis.
"
Is the spell damage buff on this skill working for anyone?
Apparently not. I'm looking into that.
Update: Fixed for a future patch.
Última edição por Mark_GGG em 11 de mai de 2012 00:00:53
"
jaankoo escreveu:
But Inner Force and increased Buff effect increase the dmg righeous fire deals to you while the dmg to enemys stays the same...
Correct. They increase the effect of buffs on you, not on anything else.
"
bombtrap escreveu:
tested RF with CI in closed. doesn't work.
RF explicitly states the effect ends as soon as your life is 1.
With CI, your life is always 1, so RF can't work.
"
Totems take snapshots of your buffs at the time of casting, so to speak.
This is not, and never has been, the case. Totems are using your skills, just as you would use them at that point in time. There is no way for them to look back in time to a previous state - your skills, regardless of whether you or a totem is using them, are affected by the buffs on you only while that buff is on you.
If you don't have the righteous fire damage bonus at the point the skill calculates it's damage, then said bonus can't apply.
"
Zealflare escreveu:
Question for GGG employees in charge of skills: Is it intentional that Righteous Fire is the only buff-type skill in the game capable of working despite being weapon-swapped?

Both Arctic Armor and Blood Rage, as well as every aura/tempest shield stop working when they are weapon swapped, but it seems that RF is the only one that is still capable of working post-swap.
It's not - blood rage works the same, and for the same reason. The point of RF is you can't freely turn it off. It's supposed to be dangerous. Allowing weapon swap to be a free way to remove the buff would be counter to that.
It appears so - It didn't get lost last time I checked, but it looks like a call was made that blood rage would run out anyway, so having it tied to the skill was worth it for that one (that may have been necessary for other functional reasons). However, the reason for RF not doing so stands.
Última edição por Mark_GGG em 8 de set de 2013 23:53:20
"
Schn1tt3r escreveu:
Easy, make the BURNING persist, but the buff to spell damage etc if swapped NOT.
Those are not separate effects. They are one buff.
Actually I believe the person who posted that was mistaken. He posted again saying that a level 20 Purity of Fire gave 4% max resists, so that makes it even easier!

Actually makes me wonder if it's possible to get 5% max resists at higher levels of the aura (24+ maybe?).
Última edição por Hrishi em 16 de nov de 2013 20:18:53

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional