Middle mouse button remap

I'm anxiously awaiting this. As it stands, I put my least used skill on the middle mouse button, because it feels so awkward to use it frequently. I also have side buttons that I would love to make use of.
"
Chris escreveu:
We will support advanced mouse button binding!

YES!!! Thanks that was something I was looking for and just saw this thread. Remapping is huge for any game as so many people have different play styles.

Keep up the good work!
Adding my name to the list of people that look forward to seeing this. Thanks!
Hey Chris, that’s great that you are going to escalate this part of the remapping, but how about the rest of the keyboard? I posted a similar concern about keys that are not currently allowed to be remapped. Del,End,PgDn,Insert,Home,PgUp and so on.

And about please adding a key that you can hold down on the keyboard for movement.

I’m left handed; I need to use the right side on my keyboard.

Thank you,
My mouse has scroll for middle button.
I can't use spells in that slot at all :(.

-1 spell is huge penalty for me...
Please either give solution or patch in options so we can assign a hotkey!
I'd like to see the ability to rebind the middle mouse button as well.

I've played multiple games, and have always found that I like using my middle mouse button as my bind for vent or any voice chat I may be using in game. I've literally done so for many years, and this was the first game I've come across that I plan to put some time into to NOT have the ability to do so.

I understand I could change my bind, but really do not wish to do so, as it isn't an easy habit to break nor do I plan to break it.

Please consider getting the ability to rebind the middle mouse available to us soon.
yes please let it be possible to remap at least the middle mouse button.
I hate pressing the middle mousebutton, and I use it for my curse spell so I open my fights with it.

and btw If someone dont like it either, I found a soluton to help myself in the meanwhile.
I remaped my gaming mouse, so I can use the thumb button instead of the middle mouse button.
Unfortunately I cant remap my keyboard, but someone with something like a G13 for example can help himself with that also.

I would still prefer to use one additonal Keyboard key, instead the middlemouse but it makes it more confortable for me.

Última edição por K0b0L em 1 de fev de 2013 23:47:06
Any updates on this? Can't be all that hard to create the re-map options...

Thanks guys.
"
Chris escreveu:
We will support advanced mouse button binding!

Now with open Beta out there, how close are we to seeing this in the Options Menu?

Soon?... Next patch?... Far away?

Update please Chris.
Yeah totally agree about rebinding keys.
"Fortuna Fortes Adiuvat"

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional