Between Season Race 2: 1 Hour BLAMT Party

Seems like it would be a fun solo race if you could stay synced. Party races have always been meh to me, just a freebie to the one or two groups of more experienced players that form. That's what the game is about though, socializing.

Is there any plans of having a long term hard league, like a one week? Maybe not this hard, but harder then a normal one, like white gear only, or another turbo + another mod?
4 ranged mobs stacked on a diamond/frenzy totem combo, killed me as soon as I could see the totems on the edge of my screen. oh well, at least I only died once to skele totems freezing my comp (really need to take those out)
Gah, died at ledge to frenzied archers (rank 41, 6th shadow). Was solo, fp/icespear, lots of fun to play and my rng was !!! (and now I'm sad I forgot to stash stuff)

+ a chaos orb, + a spelldmg wand
IGN: kmu//KaruiStorm//RIPInDueTime//ScionOrAWonder//RIPPEDInVasionTime//UmbralRampage
Última edição por elf_01 em 8 de abr de 2013 04:01:37
#36 solo got a quiver in ledge finally lol
only non white item lol
That was fun!
BLAMT FTW!

Gear is so bad lol:
Spoiler
"Tangata ako ana i te whare, te turanga ki te marae, tau ana"
Another great public group haha. Started off okay, had Hillock down to ~20%. Then I got desync crit and died at rank 13ish. Really fucking bad. Started back up, when I hit terraces I rejoined my previous group. We got to ledge, we were 4 rangers 1 mara 1 witch. We were doing well, but we had a really bad last 5 minutes and that cost us because Kripp's group ended up getting champs and their ranger gained 10k exp more than us in the last 5 which was the difference between 1st and our 2/3/4. Having 5 of the top 10 places is pretty cool, shame we couldn't get any demis :(

I got 2 chaos and an 8% double strike, so it was still a pretty profitable race.
Última edição por Minzy em 8 de abr de 2013 04:25:25
Got my ranged mule to town on the first try, then needed 8 tries to get a ranged weapon/spell drop on my marauder. After that i joined my party at flats, grinded a bit at ledge then moved to upper prison where we stayed until the end. Lost 3 members in there and didnt get there early enough to take any demis either.

Fun stuff aside from the ranged weapon/spell lottery in strand.

- Preload raise skeleton sounds/models during zone in if the instance can spawn them (sawbones, totems etc present).

GG all, cya next race!
IGN: KoTao

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional