Between Season Race 5: 1 Hour No Projectile Party

Cheers to those who enjoy party races, and I don't wish for there to be no more of them. However, I really have no interest at all in party races and am disappointed to see so many of them, including many days which see no solo races at all.
The Analytical Engine has no pretensions whatever to originate anything. It can do whatever we know how to order it to perform.
Have to echo the sadness caused by the dearth of solo events. Once or twice is an anomaly but looking over the list of events it's pretty easy to spot a pattern.
Win 7 64-bit
i5-2500k @4.3ghz
16g Ram
X-Fire HD 7770
This is my first time i hope it goes well
Killed by goats in prisioners gate :(

"Is there such a thing as an absolute, timeless enemy? There is no such thing, and never has been. And the reason
is that our enemies are human beings like us. They can only be our enemies in relative terms."
this race was suxx ( not funny , amazing 1h race was on monday , rly was hard get 10lvl =)
_oOpsHC in game
race was funny, auto attack brutus and sweepers party with mobs pack :)
"Is there such a thing as an absolute, timeless enemy? There is no such thing, and never has been. And the reason
is that our enemies are human beings like us. They can only be our enemies in relative terms."
2 man group and we got 10/11, not bad :) I had to logoff due to desync in coves too :(

Real good axe :O

ALSO WTB SOLO RACES, THANKS.
IGN - Customs
#1 Duelist Season 4
came #17 overall , think we did okay given our few hiccups :)

my gear

even found a divine hehehe
IGN : @Supernico

http://www.twitch.tv/nicosuper
Solo lvl 12 and hit #11 Ranger. A race like this would be more fun without partying allowed, I had a good time trying to find enough melee stuff to progress. I used whirling blades, dual strike, and firetrap.
... Sticking to solo next time... My party members keept dying and it scared the crap out of me... Had to kill merveil with 0 cold resists and BAAAAD gear... my flask saved my life.

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional