[3.19] ⚛️ Qosmoz's ❄️ Eye of Winter Mines Saboteur ❄️ League Start to Uber Bossing!

Hello, can I ask you how would you implement cast on death+portal link?:)
"
lampicka95 escreveu:
Hello, can I ask you how would you implement cast on death+portal link?:)

you can easily swap Cast when damage taken + immortal call with that ;)
twitch.tv/Qosmoz
"
Blutspakt escreveu:
Would pierce from piercing shots not be a good way to increase clearspeed ?

unfortunately, because of snakepit our projectiles will not pierce.
twitch.tv/Qosmoz
"
Asag escreveu:
Will I lose alot of damage if I remove Frost Bomb from Arcanist Brand and replace it with Hydrosphere?

I feel like I have too many buttons that i dont have time to press anyway. For bosses at start I throw brand, hydrosphere then bear trap and start chaining mines but later I rather just put brand and chain mines while moving alot to avoid stuff.

When I enter scourge I just use only brand and mines while dashing around because if I stop for too long to press brand then hydrospehere etc then theres way to high risk of dying.

hi Asag, actually you dont have to drop it. You can use it on a 4 link with Arcanist Brand + Sniper's Mark + Hydro + Frost Bomb all together. I tried it and it works quite good with easier to setup the big bosses (like Sirus) but sometimes there is a delay of casts due to arcanist brand activation. If you like less buttons for sure this is very viable to do.
twitch.tv/Qosmoz
How would you go about making a +2 Hatred wand?

I've figured that fracturing for a +2 base works, but we then don't get access to influence mods because you can't fracture an influence based. according to the wiki atleast.
"
Evrogue escreveu:

I've figured that fracturing for a +2 base works, but we then don't get access to influence mods because you can't fracture an influence based. according to the wiki atleast.

i think that's not possible. You can get +2 wand, craft what you need and block and close your eyes to slam for Hatred mod with Redeemer Exalt. "This is the way"
twitch.tv/Qosmoz
"
QosmozGaming escreveu:
"
Evrogue escreveu:

i think that's not possible. You can get +2 wand, craft what you need and block and close your eyes to slam for Hatred mod with Redeemer Exalt. "This is the way"

Might be an idea to look to change your endgame pob with a +2 Hatred wand and swap to a +2
"
QosmozGaming escreveu:

hi Asag, actually you dont have to drop it. You can use it on a 4 link with Arcanist Brand + Sniper's Mark + Hydro + Frost Bomb all together. I tried it and it works quite good with easier to setup the big bosses (like Sirus) but sometimes there is a delay of casts due to arcanist brand activation. If you like less buttons for sure this is very viable to do.

I was sure I would have to redo some links but in the end I just moved Discipline to the wand lol. Silly me.

It works really good for me. Atleast its getting used much more frequently and to be fair its needed basically for bigger bosses because anything else die really fast anyway.
shouldnt zealoth oath + pyromaniac es regen about 10% per sec?
Última edição por Blutspakt em 6 de nov de 2021 02:39:21
nice build, very fun :D
I took this equipment, I find it more pleasant to play with

and

this is one of the best build that i played thank you very much Qosmoz !

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional