[3.19] Boneshatter Jugg - Cheap to start with room to grow. Fast mapping/Endgame boss videos

"
corosou escreveu:
"
hellosilence escreveu:
Can you post leveling tree, please?
And second question: can I do all content without cluster gems?

This is a regular request, and honestly I would be doing you a disservice by giving you a leveling tree. The quicker you become comfortable with treating the tree as something fluid that you adjust as necessary depending on gear/skill/circumstances/play style the better player you will be in the long run. The PoBs I post are just examples of configurations I have verified in-game to work as advertised, but they are not the absolute-written-in-stone for the build and you can make wild changes to the setup and still have it viable.

To level all you need to do is 3 things:

1) To start grab everything that gives DPS: Butchery, Kinetic Impacts, Martial Experience, Harvester of Foes
2) Progressively increase life so that by mapping you have 3-5k
3) Max out ele. resistances to 75%. Ignore Chaos res

I did Sirus 8 in 3.15 without Cluster Jewels, so yeah.

Finally, if you need more newbie help, in the guide I direct people to check the Bladestorm guide as it has a lot of info that is relevant to this build.

GL

Got it! Thanks for quick response.
Thought I'd post another update here,https://pastebin.com/75czwdBA Here's where I'm at now. I've managed to ascend once, although killing Izaro was a slugfest.
I managed to find a 5 slot armor, linked it to 4, and started adding in some stuff to make me more killy.

I'm going to swing right next to take some damage nodes, and then maybe pick up the dex boost. The jewels are a little bit out of my price range at the moment, but hopefully will change that around soon.
Is the Rage Stuff really worth it? 1 Rage every second sounds horrible slow or not?
"
V4ldaran escreveu:
Is the Rage Stuff really worth it? 1 Rage every second sounds horrible slow or not?

Nah, was just testing. You'll notice I'm trying various things to find out what is worth and what isn't.

I've dropped the Rage mastery since I now have Thread of Hope there.

What I am experimenting with now is CWDT + Warlord's Mark + Punishment.

I am finding that even though I already have Vulnerability on Hit from gloves, I am still able to both Rage from Warlord's and Punishment even though they overwrite each other, because I only need Warlord's for a single hit to gain the Rage benefit.

GL
Última edição por corosou em 27 de out de 2021 00:04:52
"Enemies you hit are destoryed on kill" should be pretty good or not? I think its worth it to take the wheel because of it, should be a huge survivability boost against on death effects.
"
V4ldaran escreveu:
"Enemies you hit are destoryed on kill" should be pretty good or not? I think its worth it to take the wheel because of it, should be a huge survivability boost against on death effects.

Enemies Destroyed is fine, but Porcupines are not a problem for this build. Detonate Dead is so rare that I don't really care about it.

Also, as I said, the entire Mastery is now out of reach, as I am using a Thread of Hope jewel to allocate Cleaving and Slaughter.

You're welcome to spend 10 points in that entire area. Personally, I feel I can do a lot with 8 points (after allocating Cleaving/Slaughter).

GL
Hey just wanted to pop in real quick.

Wanted to take a quick look at your PoB.

1. You have a pretty tiny amount of armour, and even with unrelenting I worry about trauma stacks starting at about 15 where you're only mitigating 2606 damage out of the 3536 from trauma (this is per hit). With no overleech and mediocre regen it seems like it would be a bit painful to sustain on harder boss fights like maven, a9 sirus, the feared etc. I tried to reference this in some of your showcase videos but it seems like it was just a conq, mino and t16 map being showcased while having gg standard gear.

2. You have really poor avoidance paired with low life, so elemental hits and even medium sized physical shotguns look pretty painful if you plug in 4-8k hits on your PoB

for instance: https://pastebin.com/ENt5m2qW

Once your guard is popped you're at 53k/28k/28k/29k/3k and chaos looks like it wouldn't go up too much further with how many unique items you're using. It's also a jugg and you can only survive a 13k physical hit which can be seen here.

here: https://pastebin.com/v457AGpS

For the level of investment that ehp is extremely low when paired with mediocre clear and just okay single target. At lower levels of investment, it seems really suboptimal.

3. I ticked off berserk in those pastebins (with it your ehp wasn't too much better) due to you not having very good uptime on it. In the configuration you have it set to 50 rage with berserk up, I was just wondering how you were sustaining that much rage as I didn't see your rage anywhere near that in the videos while having berserk up, 50 rage with berserk on a juggernaut with one cry seems like A LOT.

4. In your configuration you have enemies set to low life, which seems strange just to show behead dps on mobs at low life in a general PoB while you have sirus ticked.

5. Once you scrap this down to a league starter it seems really zdps and due to the lack of avoidance really bad for the new league mechanic. Could you show a PoB that would be available earlier with more realistic configurations?
Because all your showcases of map bosses show you in very good standard gear so I feel that it may not be the most accurate representation based on what I see in your PoB.

"
ChemistHCSSF escreveu:

1. You have a pretty tiny amount of armour, and even with unrelenting I worry about trauma stacks starting at about 15 where you're only mitigating 2606 damage out of the 3536 from trauma (this is per hit). With no overleech and mediocre regen it seems like it would be a bit painful to sustain on harder boss fights like maven, a9 sirus, the feared etc. I tried to reference this in some of your showcase videos but it seems like it was just a conq, mino and t16 map being showcased while having gg standard gear.

2. You have really poor avoidance paired with low life, so elemental hits and even medium sized physical shotguns look pretty painful if you plug in 4-8k hits on your PoB

Once your guard is popped you're at 53k/28k/28k/29k/3k and chaos looks like it wouldn't go up too much further with how many unique items you're using. It's also a jugg and you can only survive a 13k physical hit which can be seen here.

For the level of investment that ehp is extremely low when paired with mediocre clear and just okay single target. At lower levels of investment, it seems really suboptimal.

3. I ticked off berserk in those pastebins (with it your ehp wasn't too much better) due to you not having very good uptime on it. In the configuration you have it set to 50 rage with berserk up, I was just wondering how you were sustaining that much rage as I didn't see your rage anywhere near that in the videos while having berserk up, 50 rage with berserk on a juggernaut with one cry seems like A LOT.

4. In your configuration you have enemies set to low life, which seems strange just to show behead dps on mobs at low life in a general PoB while you have sirus ticked.

5. Once you scrap this down to a league starter it seems really zdps and due to the lack of avoidance really bad for the new league mechanic. Could you show a PoB that would be available earlier with more realistic configurations?
Because all your showcases of map bosses show you in very good standard gear so I feel that it may not be the most accurate representation based on what I see in your PoB.

Hi, thanks for taking the time to provide some feedback!

1. I've never gone above 20k armor and never had a problem. Regarding Trauma, I use Multistrike which makes it so that stacks start naturally dropping off at around 10. If you notice, lowbie CWDT + Warlord's Mark gives you 20 Rage on Stun, which works quite well. If I want to pre-load Rage before a boss I use Hydrosphere + Chainhook. You are right, in 3.15 The Feared and Maven were brutally painful and I am not the most mechanically savvy player, so that's why there are no videos of them, plus I was just working on the build and sharing what I was doing with the people reading the Bladestorm guide. This time I plan to post videos of all that, since I have an actual guide for the build, but I have not tried them in 3.16 yet. However, testing with the new ele resistances on the Breach bosses and Abbaxoth I ran into in red maps, I am thinking/hoping it will be much smoother.

2. I play softcore and you're going to get one-shot no matter what you do. Also, this build is a variant of the Bladestorm one, which uses mostly uniques on purpose as a challenge. Just like you probably pick SSF for the challenge, I try to make builds work with cheap uniques. Some of my 3.15 gear is GG, but by meta standards quite mediocre and the most expensive item I had in 3.15 was the rare axe that cost 15ex. I'm not sure why you consider the clear in the 3.15 Logbook video mediocre, but I don't think that's mediocre, especially considering I have no explody or Herald assisting. Keep in mind that at this UltraWide res it's impossible for me to off-screen, but in regular resolution, that Logbook video shows me off-screening. I also don't consider a Mino kill without Rage/Frenzy/Banner in under 5secs from the time I start attacking "just okay". Can you please link me some example videos showing better that aren't mirror tier builds? Because this build is nowhere near even a single mirror in price.

3. I already explained how I gain Rage and it works just fine. Check the Veritania video. I see myself with 55 Rage, using it and regaining it during the Blight encounter.

4. There's a section where I specifically explain that is to enable the Behead calculation, because else newbs don't know about Behead. Either way, Behead is just for mapping with Ancestral Call and I explained that.

5. I dunno what you're talking about ZDPS, but OK. You're welcome to read the posts I made in the Bladestorm guide from page 29 until the end of 3.15 and you can see all the gear from when I first started mapping, to the gear I had at the end of 3.15, some videos, PoBs and just general details about the development.

Fundamentally we have different approaches to build making. I get the sense you think that using as many cheap uniques as possible is dumb, while I do it on purpose and consider it a challenge. From my perspective anyone with time can put an amazing build together with rare gear. Whether crafted or bought, it has stats you can adjust as necessary. I have to work with fixed stats and resolve issues mostly with tree or jewels. That's why I'm never going to get above 5-6k life. I also get just enough defensive layers to let me complete the game, while you stack 70k armor, 100% ailment avoidance and etc. Do I wish I had 8k life, 70k armor, suppression, etc? Absolutely! But I can't... And as long as I can kill Maven/Sirus/Feared/etc, even with a few deaths, does it really matter that I don't have all those fancy things? I don't think so.

Either way, no hard feelings and I'm actually, honestly, looking forward to seeing your actual gear and some videos of your setup!

GL
"
corosou escreveu:
"
ChemistHCSSF escreveu:

Hi, thanks for taking the time to provide some feedback!

1. I've never gone above 20k armor and never had a problem. Regarding Trauma, I use Multistrike which makes it so that stacks start naturally dropping off at around 10. If you notice, lowbie CWDT + Warlord's Mark gives you 20 Rage on Stun, which works quite well. If I want to pre-load Rage before a boss I use Hydrosphere + Chainhook. You are right, in 3.15 The Feared and Maven were brutally painful and I am not the most mechanically savvy player, so that's why there are no videos of them, plus I was just working on the build and sharing what I was doing with the people reading the Bladestorm guide. This time I plan to post videos of all that, since I have an actual guide for the build, but I have not tried them in 3.16 yet. However, testing with the new ele resistances on the Breach bosses and Abbaxoth I ran into in red maps, I am thinking/hoping it will be much smoother.

2. I play softcore and you're going to get one-shot no matter what you do. Also, this build is a variant of the Bladestorm one, which uses mostly uniques on purpose as a challenge. Just like you probably pick SSF for the challenge, I try to make builds work with cheap uniques. Some of my 3.15 gear is GG, but by meta standards quite mediocre and the most expensive item I had in 3.15 was the rare axe that cost 15ex. I'm not sure why you consider the clear in the 3.15 Logbook video mediocre, but I don't think that's mediocre, especially considering I have no explody or Herald assisting. Keep in mind that at this UltraWide res it's impossible for me to off-screen, but in regular resolution, that Logbook video shows me off-screening. I also don't consider a Mino kill without Rage/Frenzy/Banner in under 5secs from the time I start attacking "just okay". Can you please link me some example videos showing better that aren't mirror tier builds? Because this build is nowhere near even a single mirror in price.

3. I already explained how I gain Rage and it works just fine. Check the Veritania video. I see myself with 55 Rage, using it and regaining it during the Blight encounter.

4. There's a section where I specifically explain that is to enable the Behead calculation, because else newbs don't know about Behead. Either way, Behead is just for mapping with Ancestral Call and I explained that.

5. I dunno what you're talking about ZDPS, but OK. You're welcome to read the posts I made in the Bladestorm guide from page 29 until the end of 3.15 and you can see all the gear from when I first started mapping, to the gear I had at the end of 3.15, some videos, PoBs and just general details about the development.

Fundamentally we have different approaches to build making. I get the sense you think that using as many cheap uniques as possible is dumb, while I do it on purpose and consider it a challenge. From my perspective anyone with time can put an amazing build together with rare gear. Whether crafted or bought, it has stats you can adjust as necessary. I have to work with fixed stats and resolve issues mostly with tree or jewels. That's why I'm never going to get above 5-6k life. I also get just enough defensive layers to let me complete the game, while you stack 70k armor, 100% ailment avoidance and etc. Do I wish I had 8k life, 70k armor, suppression, etc? Absolutely! But I can't... And as long as I can kill Maven/Sirus/Feared/etc, even with a few deaths, does it really matter that I don't have all those fancy things? I don't think so.

Either way, no hard feelings and I'm actually, honestly, looking forward to seeing your actual gear and some videos of your setup!

GL

Warlords mark can only tick once per second, you did not and will not sustain 50 rage while bossing on this build.

You killed a map boss quickly, that's not very impressive. Here's my last build in much more mediocre gear than you killing a cortex

https://streamable.com/fid3g6

it was also about 8x tankier than your jugg going off of pob calcs.

I'm aware of the section where you explain why you have low life ticked at the very bottom, "newbs" can read a skill gem and I really hope a "Newb" doesn't have the misfortune of playing this.

If you think that clear is anything better than okay you should try a stronger build to get a reference point of what okay is.

It's zdps without investment, your current pob for scourge is lower than my hcssf char in damage and obviously a lot squishier. With investment, you're better off playing something else, by investment I mean bottled faith and your double pride WE and an unnatural instinct you can play a much better build with that level of investment.

Using a bunch of uniques isn't just dumb, it's suboptimal and hinders the performance of anyone playing a build with that much unique bloat. You don't have any interesting mechanics being tied in with your uniques or anything game breaking, I doubt it takes much creativity to slap BF, Oskarm and Marylenes onto x crit build.

I don't understand how you think 70k armour, ailment immunity and spell supression are "fancy" when armour is just determination/basalt of iron skin, a granite and tree paired with some shitty bases for flat scaling. Ailment immunity is tempest shield, a pantheon and one bench craft on gloves. The reason you don't have those is that your pathing is jank and you aren't picking up Reservation efficiency even though bannerman is absurly strong in terms of PPP or apparently are unable to use pantheons.

Why would you have hard feelings? You literally came into my guide and accused me of copying whatever the hell this is lmao. This isn't even remotely original, quinn and multiple others played a crit jugg using boneshatter, as a meme. Jugg is non-subjectively mediocre for melee right now and the only build worth playing on it recently was acc stacker balistas which have since been nerfed. Anyways best of luck with whatever this is, super cringe to come into someone else's guide and accuse them of stealing your tech when your build isn't even remotely close to mine. Interested to see when you figure out why I use hydro, you should try it :)

Última edição por ChemistHCSSF em 27 de out de 2021 06:44:17
What are you smoking dude? How about you show us your character and let us see how to play PoE. The build is decent, it packs enough tank and dps to get t16s down. Further than that it's getting rare gear. Did you expect to be shown a gif where you 1 pop a boss or facetank the game? Theres multitude of guides with clickbait like that. Go somewhere else please. Let the very few people that play Jugg on SC enjoy it and shush.

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional