D.Wands CI Crit Shadow (Chaining Power Siphon) - pre-OBT

I have been looking at this thread and i find this build good. but for me i rather not take the CI in coming patch 1.0.0 everything will be balanced now life will get a big boost and auras will be nerfed. Wich is very bad for this build. and i also heard that there is another "Key Stone" where some of the damage that you take goes to your manna... Now thats is something worth taking in conjunction with Eldritch battery. And I do have a Double Wand shadow which I like to call it a "Wand Slinger" which deals Very Fast Attacks 5 attacks per second, high physical damage because Power Siphon increase the Physical Damage not elemental, With 40 percent blocking Chance try to think where i get the blocks, And Very high Crits With or without power charges. And very3x Good Accuracy.

And BTW there is a very important skill in a Double Wander Where melee attackers cannot get close to you. And this is a very Good combo with Projectile Weakness and Very fast Attack Speed and Crits. ^^

PLEASE GGG I WANT MY GUILD WAR!
Sam, post me your tree... I have a 43 freezee pulser and I want to respec to what u just wrote.
Any update on this build? really would like to try power siphon on the nemesis league.. can you send me the link please?

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional