First screenshot of Searing Bond skill

Will the beam also do return damage to the caster? Personally, I would add damage to oneself as a trade off for higher DPS, then again, I am a masochist.
...narf
Última edição por SqueakyToyOfTerror em 8 de abr de 2013 21:05:21
i hope this 10.5b will fix the lag i now encounter after the 10.5 patch from lightning attacks (discharge from mobs mainly and now again lightning arrow) while i am playing solo O_O...
IGN:tWojo
Burning damage? Doesn't that not apply IIQ/IIR?
IRON MAN
Why can't you be more forthcoming about melee fixes? Is it going to be this patch, or the next, or six months from now? That's the only worthwhile thing that could possibly be in this patch, aside from desych fixes.
The Amazon Basin: A Community of Friends Playing Games

http://www.theamazonbasin.com
"
OnmyojiOmn escreveu:
Why can't you be more forthcoming about melee fixes? Is it going to be this patch, or the next, or six months from now? That's the only worthwhile thing that could possibly be in this patch, aside from desych fixes.

I'll try to be more specific about our plans and timeframe in the Development Manifesto we're working on.
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
dual totem searing bond lmp and gmp...yes please
ign craycrayyotch, surgeonsteve, princessbitch, jondarlives
gg
Chain of Torment
Any timeframe on a trading platform (not talking about an AH, but something that will make trading between players easier and more effecient)?
So this skill allows a dual totem user to plant a third totem that shoots out 3 fire beams? Wow! Can't say totem users really needed that much more help... But thanks!

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional