[3.24] fezz's Toxic Rain Champion - Step-by-Step PoE Build Guide for Beginners & Casuals

"
fezz8386 escreveu:
"
Pimpili escreveu:
Hey, can you check my build and let me know what Im doing wrong or what would you change. Curently lvl 83 doing tier 4 5 6 maps. Thank you

https://pobb.in/NEfUa0r9iwdG

I'm not gonna lie: It seems like you bareley followed the instructions of the guide. Therefore, it's hard to point out single things. You pretty much need to read all the instructions of the guide (again) and - most importanlty - understand and follow them.

So would you say build is not broken beyond repair? I followed poassive tree and now following atlas. I should focus on getting better gear, crafting, and soceting?
Hi Fezz,

I’ve been playing this build in Necropolis for about a month now and following your guide to the best of my ability, and so I figured I should check in and give my feedback and review. I’ve gotta say I’ve been having more fun gaming these past weeks than I have had for quite a long time. I found Toxic Rain to be quite a fun skill to play, and despite the fact I’ve barely even began working through the late-endgame checklist (I’ve still got so much room for improvement with this character), I’ve learned enough from your guide to have completed my Atlas with ease, dipped my toes into some of the end game content, and already achieved most of the big goals I set for myself with this league.

Although I needed some help from fellow players with a few of the toughest bosses (namely Maven, Uber Elder, Uber Atziri, and Chayula’s breach) I was able to kill Exarch, Eater, Elder, Atziri, Beidat, 4 Breach Lords etc. on my own, and had absolutely no problem blasting through the Atlas and ripping through T16s, even with all the forced Haunted modifiers making random mobs a lot more dangerous this league. I’m proud to say I have already achieved my goal of obtaining the platinum on the PlayStation version of the game too. I’m very aware that there’s still a ton I can do with my bow, gear, gem setup, and more to really get the most out of this build, but even my early endgame budget version of the Toxic Rain Champion feels powerful and is loads of fun to play. Overall I’m very happy with my choice to play this build for my first league ever, and it was a great league starter (especially here on console where everything is 10x more expensive)

My review:

The POE Beginners Guide is a brilliant resource for any brand new player who is interested in trying Path of Exile, but feels overwhelmed at the sheer complexity of the game and the number of choices presented to you. The guide holds your hand through all the important decisions and milestones throughout your progression, but most importantly, it explains how and why these things are important, with the goal of educating the reader on why the build works the way it does. If you’re a new player looking for a gentle hand to guide you throughout the entirety of your first PoE journey, this is the perfect guide and by far the most detailed and comprehensive one out there. Most importantly, the build is a lot of fun to play!

Thanks again Fezz for all your hard work on your guides & for making my first league experience a really memorable one! It won’t be my last.

Cheers.
"
Pimpili escreveu:
"
fezz8386 escreveu:
"
Pimpili escreveu:
Hey, can you check my build and let me know what Im doing wrong or what would you change. Curently lvl 83 doing tier 4 5 6 maps. Thank you

https://pobb.in/NEfUa0r9iwdG

I'm not gonna lie: It seems like you bareley followed the instructions of the guide. Therefore, it's hard to point out single things. You pretty much need to read all the instructions of the guide (again) and - most importanlty - understand and follow them.

So would you say build is not broken beyond repair? I followed poassive tree and now following atlas. I should focus on getting better gear, crafting, and soceting?

There's nothing broken in your build, but you are simply running on like 40% of the potential you could (and should) have at that stage of the game. For example, the guide teaches you how to craft a bow in act 3 (!) and that very bow is better than the one you are currently using for maps. Additionally, your CWDT-Molten-Shell setup ist not correct, making its defensive potential way worse than it could be. Aside from that pretty much any items could be way way better if you would've followed the guide more closely and if you would have paid more attention to the guides explanation - even at the early stages of mapping.

So if you want to do yourself a favor, I recommend going through the campaign-related part of the guide and check if you have done all things recommended (there's even a TL;DR version). After that, check the endgame basics section and understand (!!!) how the build works - it will enahnce your gaming experience by a lot.
Última edição por fezz8386 em 25 de abr de 2024 06:04:36
"
dieselmanchild escreveu:
Hi Fezz,

I’ve been playing this build in Necropolis for about a month now and following your guide to the best of my ability, and so I figured I should check in and give my feedback and review. I’ve gotta say I’ve been having more fun gaming these past weeks than I have had for quite a long time. I found Toxic Rain to be quite a fun skill to play, and despite the fact I’ve barely even began working through the late-endgame checklist (I’ve still got so much room for improvement with this character), I’ve learned enough from your guide to have completed my Atlas with ease, dipped my toes into some of the end game content, and already achieved most of the big goals I set for myself with this league.

Although I needed some help from fellow players with a few of the toughest bosses (namely Maven, Uber Elder, Uber Atziri, and Chayula’s breach) I was able to kill Exarch, Eater, Elder, Atziri, Beidat, 4 Breach Lords etc. on my own, and had absolutely no problem blasting through the Atlas and ripping through T16s, even with all the forced Haunted modifiers making random mobs a lot more dangerous this league. I’m proud to say I have already achieved my goal of obtaining the platinum on the PlayStation version of the game too. I’m very aware that there’s still a ton I can do with my bow, gear, gem setup, and more to really get the most out of this build, but even my early endgame budget version of the Toxic Rain Champion feels powerful and is loads of fun to play. Overall I’m very happy with my choice to play this build for my first league ever, and it was a great league starter (especially here on console where everything is 10x more expensive)

My review:

The POE Beginners Guide is a brilliant resource for any brand new player who is interested in trying Path of Exile, but feels overwhelmed at the sheer complexity of the game and the number of choices presented to you. The guide holds your hand through all the important decisions and milestones throughout your progression, but most importantly, it explains how and why these things are important, with the goal of educating the reader on why the build works the way it does. If you’re a new player looking for a gentle hand to guide you throughout the entirety of your first PoE journey, this is the perfect guide and by far the most detailed and comprehensive one out there. Most importantly, the build is a lot of fun to play!

Thanks again Fezz for all your hard work on your guides & for making my first league experience a really memorable one! It won’t be my last.

Cheers.

Thanks a lot for this very detailed feedback, I reaaly appreciate it!

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional