[3.24] CWDT Ward Loop Scion, very easy guide [15 divines]

"
Akshay escreveu:
"
Faendris escreveu:
Hey there! I am trying to move to a one heartbound loop setup. I do have the following gem setup:

21/20 Divergent CWDT
21/23 Anomalous Summon Skelletons
20/20 Anomalous Minion Speed
1/0 forbidden rite

1 Heartbound loop with 420 damage

and the life/chaos res calculator tells me the loop should work.

My own calculation is:

4*420 damage from dying skeletons
1712 chaos damage (after taking resists into account)

This is 3.392 damage.

CWDT triggers at 3580 - 20% due to it being divergent, so at 2864, so this should work.

Yet it just works once after the weapon swap and then stops. Is there anything obvious I am missing?

Edit: it does not even work, when I equip 2 haertbound loops

Go to the discord, import your profile in pob and post in the #build-fix-bot

There is a bot which will automatically tell what's the issue.

Thank you for the quick reply. The bot says that it should work. This is my POB with two loops - it should be plenty of damage to trigger the loop, I really dont get it: https://pobb.in/Qa4H-1IUJEiP

Edit: if I replace the 21/20 divergent CWDT with a regular lvl 5 one and the 21/23 ASS with a lvl 11/20 one everything works perfectly with two loops.

Última edição por Faendris em 19 de abr de 2023 12:10:28
"
Faendris escreveu:
Hey there! I am trying to move to a one heartbound loop setup. I do have the following gem setup:

21/20 Divergent CWDT
1/0 forbidden rite

My own calculation is:

This is 3.392 damage.

CWDT triggers at 3580 - 20% due to it being divergent, so at 2864, so this should work.

Yet it just works once after the weapon swap and then stops. Is there anything obvious I am missing?

Ha, I wonder if the discord bot can fix that, because I believe the issue is mana, or more specifically mana as it relates to trigger order.
Basically, the way cwdt works is that spells trigger by socket order - so, first all spells in first socket of every item trigger, than second, etc.

So, your socket order should always make sure loop maintenance spells (skeletons and FR) are placed in sockets before your damaging spells. The way you have it done, your expensive spells are in first socket, while your skeletons and FR are in second and fourth socket. And since you have no mana cost reduction, your loop fizzles before it stabilizes.

Easy way to try it - remove damage spells, keep only loop maintenance spells, and if it works, fix socket order.

EDIT: And I was wrong:D when going for 21 skeletons, you need FR in separate low level cwdt, that takes at most 1680 dmg to trigger. The FR then does enough damage to trigger your skeleton cwdt.

skeles dying only deal 1680 dmg, 21/20 divergent takes 2864 dmg to trigger, so it can´t self sustain.
Última edição por Cahir_aep_Ceallach em 19 de abr de 2023 12:16:34
"
Cahir_aep_Ceallach escreveu:
"
Faendris escreveu:

21/20 Divergent CWDT
1/0 forbidden rite

My own calculation is:

This is 3.392 damage.

Ha, I wonder if the discord bot can fix that, because I believe the issue is mana, or more specifically mana as it relates to trigger order.
Basically, the way cwdt works is that spells trigger by socket order - so, first all spells in first socket of every item trigger, than second, etc.

So, your socket order should always make sure loop maintenance spells (skeletons and FR) are placed in sockets before your damaging spells. The way you have it done, your expensive spells are in first socket, while your skeletons and FR are in second and fourth socket. And since you have no mana cost reduction, your loop fizzles before it stabilizes.

Easy way to try it - remove damage spells, keep only loop maintenance spells, and if it works, fix socket order.

EDIT: And I was wrong:D when going for 21 skeletons, you need FR in separate low level cwdt, that takes at most 1680 dmg to trigger. The FR then does enough damage to trigger your skeleton cwdt.

skeles dying only deal 1680 dmg, 21/20 divergent takes 2864 dmg to trigger, so it can´t self sustain.

Wow, this is truely peak PoE :). You are right, this is a mana problem. Removing the damage gems lets me run the loop. However, the mana problems persist even if the damage gems are socketed in the higher order sockets. I also really wonder why this mana problem never appeared when i used the CWDT lvl 5 setup.

Also: with one heart bound loop the loop does not start up at all and this does not seem to be a mana problem.
"

Oh wow, even more good stuff! THANK YOU so much!!!!
Just a quick update: this was a mana problem. However it was not solvable by changing the order of the gems, I actually had to have damage taken recouped as mana on the rare ring to sort this out. I dont know if there are other options.

Thank you for all the help!
The bot shows how much mana recoup, we can add a check to increase recoup beyond 20%
It still does not do a lot of shit, because its too much programming work for me!
Última edição por Akshay em 19 de abr de 2023 13:37:34
"
Faendris escreveu:

Wow, this is truely peak PoE :). You are right, this is a mana problem. Removing the damage gems lets me run the loop. However, the mana problems persist even if the damage gems are socketed in the higher order sockets. I also really wonder why this mana problem never appeared when i used the CWDT lvl 5 setup.

Also: with one heart bound loop the loop does not start up at all and this does not seem to be a mana problem.

Wardloop is peak PoE by definition:D
As for why it never appeared with double heartbound - you take significantly more self-damage with double heartbounds, so it is easier to sustain mana from recoup.

Mana cost enchant on boots also helps with mana issues.
The main point I needed to understand was that during loop startup - i.e. when the recoup is not yet max - the mana needs to be sufficient to sustain the loop. I simply did not know that I had to account for two phases and that the start up is the critical one. I am not sure how the bot can catch that.
"
"
Faendris escreveu:

Wardloop is peak PoE by definition:D
As for why it never appeared with double heartbound - you take significantly more self-damage with double heartbounds, so it is easier to sustain mana from recoup.

Mana cost enchant on boots also helps with mana issues.

OK the boot enchant is another excellent point. I guess I will farm uber lab for awhile :).
Hello, i was wondering about breakpoints is it 9% 27% and 52% ? and do i need the same duration on skeletons the 59? or 34 with Window of opportunity

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional