[3.17] Ultimate Self-cast Flameblast Occulist. Pure Damage and Tankiness for End Game.

"
erod escreveu:
Nice. Thanks. Starting to collect some of the gear, what are you using on the animate guardian?

I added the section under gear section, thanks for reminding!
[3.19] Jenno's Staff Crit Lightning Conduit Elementalist - All Rounder Spell Caster Build.
[3.17] Ultimate Self-cast Flameblast Occulist. Pure Damage and Tankiness for End Game.
[3.17] One shot Tectonic Slam Chieftain. Great Damage and Survivability.
Could you add little bit more details into how to craft Body Armour and also estimated cost for the craft? Thanks.

Other than that, enjoying the build so far!
Última edição por PrismicG9 em 29 de mai de 2022 09:43:40
Hello! Been absolutely loving the build so far. Its a blast playing with my friends and the playstyle feels great. I just have one concern. For crafting the chestpiece both the life gain on kill and endurance charge per second are both Warlord mods. Im not sure by what you mean on just using an awakeners orb. How are you supposed to get both mods on the item and have a hunters influence on the item.
Been trying this out as pure fire due to the price of ashes and it seems pretty solid even with just Profane Bloom. Thanks for the guide!
"
PrismicG9 escreveu:
Could you add little bit more details into how to craft Body Armour and also estimated cost for the craft? Thanks.

Other than that, enjoying the build so far!

Sure, I will add a crafting section on the guide.
[3.19] Jenno's Staff Crit Lightning Conduit Elementalist - All Rounder Spell Caster Build.
"
gameingspending escreveu:
Hello! Been absolutely loving the build so far. Its a blast playing with my friends and the playstyle feels great. I just have one concern. For crafting the chestpiece both the life gain on kill and endurance charge per second are both Warlord mods. Im not sure by what you mean on just using an awakeners orb. How are you supposed to get both mods on the item and have a hunters influence on the item.

Yeah I just realized that there's no reliable way to get %life recovered on kill mod. I will update the guide and provide a crafting guide on chest armour.
"
Bakadakadaka escreveu:
Been trying this out as pure fire due to the price of ashes and it seems pretty solid even with just Profane Bloom. Thanks for the guide!

Cool, thanks for sharing!
Thanks for the update! Appreciate it
Última edição por gameingspending em 5 de jun de 2022 04:00:12
If I'm worried that my guardian will die, how can I instead fit in "item drops on death if equipped by an animated guardian" ?
"
Shampowerup escreveu:
If I'm worried that my guardian will die, how can I instead fit in "item drops on death if equipped by an animated guardian" ?

I think only chest armour has the mod, and I don’t think it’s worth it.

If you are worried, use a weapon swap.
Última edição por JennoJoyce em 8 de jun de 2022 09:40:40

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional