[3.18] OUTDATED Arakaali's Fang Necromancer

Hello! Tell me why you use Quickening Covenant (corrupted does not count) It only gives attack speed, you can put a good eye instead. Or I'm wrong? Thank you! Sorry, I don't speak English well)
"
xQaWeRx escreveu:
Hello! Tell me why you use Quickening Covenant (corrupted does not count) It only gives attack speed, you can put a good eye instead. Or I'm wrong? Thank you! Sorry, I don't speak English well)

No big reason, I need cb immunity somewhere and it's the most consistent place to get it. The amount of attack speed it gives is comparable to a good ghastly eye aswell. If I had a super good cb immunity jewel, I would use it over that.
The PoB for the budget build has socket colors in the chest armor that don't match the build you provided in the post. What are the gems that are supposed to go in there?
Guys, could someone explain me why my spiders dissapeared instantly sometimes? I spam desecrate, they kill spiders kills all the time + i have gravebind...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lGmSgR2PG8I
Última edição por salomonka em 1 de jun de 2022 08:43:44
"
salomonka escreveu:
Guys, could someone explain me why my spiders dissapeared instantly sometimes? I spam desecrate, they kill spiders kills all the time + i have gravebind...

What happens here is that you summoned all 20 spiders at the same time, so they all run out at the same time, and nothing died around during the time your spiders despawned making them all disappear at once with no more arising. If you want to fix this for mapping all you need to do is summon 10 then summon 10 more from the first pack you kill, so you'll go from 10 -> 20 -> 10 -> 20 instead of 20 > 0 > 20 > 0.
"
Deathskull45 escreveu:
"
salomonka escreveu:

What happens here is that you summoned all 20 spiders at the same time, so they all run out at the same time, and nothing died around during the time your spiders despawned making them all disappear at once with no more arising. If you want to fix this for mapping all you need to do is summon 10 then summon 10 more from the first pack you kill, so you'll go from 10 -> 20 -> 10 -> 20 instead of 20 > 0 > 20 > 0.

Oh, understood, thank you!
"
DaveKap escreveu:
The PoB for the budget build has socket colors in the chest armor that don't match the build you provided in the post. What are the gems that are supposed to go in there?

I literally never look at the actual colors of the sockets in PoB and just look at the gems. The budget build was quite scuffed and I had to fit stuff where I could on the limited amount of currency I gave myself.

For the videos it was Cyclone (G) - Inspiration (R) - Desecrate (G) - Flesh Offering (B) - Cast while Channeling (B) and Hydrosphere UNLINKED (B)

I discuss selfcast vs cwc in the guide. I just decided to try it with cwc but I believe selfcast w/ despair + blasphemy or just despair selfcast feels better.

Well, my opinion about this build:

1) You clearly need Squire to feel good
2) Map clearance is decent - not good and not bad. My explosive arrow build (30-35ex) feels SO MUCH better than i have now with this build (~100ex)
3) Single target - great, no comments
4) Survivability - decent-, as i see now. I know i have shit staff on boots and gloves, but anyway
5) Fcking frustrated mechanics with spiders summon, esspesialy when they dissapeared in the middle of the fight (e.g. simulacrum, or tonz of mobs at map)

Conclusion - DO NOT START THIS BUILD UNTIL YOU HAVE AT LEAST 200-300exalts. You WILL need to have Squire (60ex), you WILL need good rares (100+ exalts at least), and you will definitely needs Mageblood (190-200ex) to feel really good.

Build is really awesome, but don't make my mistakes - i start it in the begining of budget (100+ ex) and it feels so far from my previous one (explosive arrows with 35ex budget)
Hi,

I want to farm simulacrums and I just respecced into palsteron's Arakaali build but tbh even with the brass dome and 40k armour it feels super squishy to kosis, basically get 1/2 shot to him in wave 20+ so was considering respeccing to your version.

Couple of questions,

1. I already have a squire but wouldn't be able to afford the profane bloom forbidden jewels yet, would staying occulist be a terrible thing? Im worried about dropping PB in simu.

2. Would I feel considerably more survivability with your version compared to palsterons? how do they compare?

Thanks!
THANK YOU BASED GOD
I'm struggling to understand how to effectively summon 20 spiders. I know you say just desecrate 2x, pop the potion, and use divine ire, but I'm not getting it.

What's the point of desecrating before hitting worms?

So I socketed cyclone + cwc + desecrate + spell cascade + spirit offering, and I wait until I see desecrate casted twice and then use my potion. Sometimes I get 4 spiders, sometimes I get 12, sometimes I get 20. I don't really understand why there's so much variation.

When I'm running around a map, sometimes I'll randomly get more, without hitting my potion. I know in your post you said that "when they kill minions, they summon more", but I don't get it. What other minions? Because I'm only using spiders. Do you mean a certain kind of mob? This rarely happens btw.

I don't mind summoning spiders with the jar assuming they don't die to the boss or mobs but I'm just not understanding how to *consistently* get 18-20 every time
Última edição por broseidon07 em 1 de jun de 2022 20:50:46

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional