[3.19] Odif's Build Guides for Newbies: Poison Stone Golem Elementalist

Ok
I just posted a snapshot of the gear my tester toon used to start mapping.
(It's in the 4th post of this thread.)

No uniques at all, and I had no trouble with white maps.

Should mean easy going transition to maps, to allow us to save up currency to buy primordial jewels.

Primordial Harmonies should be top priority, and they should not be too expensive.
(time will tell)
I’ve followed a couple of Odif’s guides in the past. They are clear and deliver what they promise, and I’ve gotten characters into the high 90’s. I was going to start with explosive arrow, but based on my past experience, I’ll try this golem build.
How this build will be against Sirus? Maven? feared?
"
Ksakep escreveu:
How this build will be against Sirus? Maven? feared?

I don't design my builds for Sirus, Maven, or Feared.

I design them for newbies to get started with, to take them deep into red maps, easily, and simply.

For experienced players, you can league start my builds, then when you have some currency, transition to a build designed for endgame.

Ghazzy and Kay always have high end minion builds.
TheGAM3Report1 always has a high end golem build.
I see that you are not using lifetap for the support specters. Don’t they run out of mana fast and leave your golems without charges quite often ?
"
mirage2k640 escreveu:
I see that you are not using lifetap for the support specters. Don’t they run out of mana fast and leave your golems without charges quite often ?

It is my understanding that this was changed a few patches ago, and that lifetap is no longer necessary.
"
Odif escreveu:
"
mirage2k640 escreveu:

It is my understanding that this was changed a few patches ago, and that lifetap is no longer necessary.

Thanks Odif, I have not been playing summoner for some time.
I saw the new gem for 3.19 and golems life goes from 88% increased Minion Maximum Life to 38% increased Minion Maximum Life.
Will the golems will die a lot ?
"
Bigoonet escreveu:
I saw the new gem for 3.19 and golems life goes from 88% increased Minion Maximum Life to 38% increased Minion Maximum Life.
Will the golems will die a lot ?

I doubt it.
Golems are incredibly tanky.

Also, we can now get minion life on rings and shields.

And if, in a rare situation, they die, they resummon automatically in 4 seconds.
Thanks for the guide. I played ice golems back in blight league on xbox and loved it. I was considering golems for lake of kalandra again and I think I'll give it a go. I do have a few ideas I'll mention.

The new version of covenant along side 4 white socketed triad grips seems like it could be a very interesting way to go into endgame. Might not be worth the loss in defense though and definitely not new player friendly to color craft.

Breathstealer unique gloves have been a powerhouse tool for me in previous leagues with minions. The stats are good, the additional anoint is very versatile, and the spore pods are great in the more stationary content golems excel at.

A few specter mentions are arena master and diabologist. The arena master grants a large buff to attack speed and movement. I actually tested this previously and ended up using him while using necromatic aegis and victario's shield. I expect it will be one of the top contenders after the upcoming charge changes but still unsure. Diabologist is used defensively and was always my 3rd or 4th specter. He casts a very powerful enfeeble curse with a large aoe and frequently. That said he may not be as good if you are constantly casting a curse of your own.

Ambu's charge lost its health regen it looks like which might make it a lot less desirable on animate guardian but leer cast got buffed a bit. I'm considering leer cast and dying breath until I can get a better chest. gharukan's flight got a large buff to health regeneration and might be the way to go there.
Última edição por Rider1860 em 16 de ago de 2022 23:55:46

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional