[3.24] Ice Dancing Queen - Icestorm/Cyclone/CI - Viable For Everything

Thanks so much for the detailed reply! I'll be finishing acts later and I'll start looking for decent fracture bases to try crafting on (that will be a learning experience for me, but your instructions help) :)
What mechanics can you farm on this build? Like can you do legion, breach etc etc..?
"
Kasperinac escreveu:
What mechanics can you farm on this build? Like can you do legion, breach etc etc..?

From personal experience with mapping so far, I can say I don't really enjoy legion I don't think the AoE is enough to get most of the things in time. So far, I have been focusing on expedition and heist.
Found the base for 9 div on the market today and the second essence just hit this. My jaw dropped
"
kasar_dobi escreveu:
Found the base for 9 div on the market today and the second essence just hit this. My jaw dropped

Insane grats!
"
WinterHiko escreveu:

About making bank...

"
Graiaule escreveu:
Another consistent money maker...

Thanks for the tips. Conq maps are selling good, but other than that sadly not so much. Legion feels pretty unrewarding and I have half a tree allocated just for it. Maybe I'm gonna try blight or smth else.

I'll get the jewels upgraded, but seems like torso and rings are gonna feel like a brick wall, heh.
Have been looking forum posts for a while now.
And was thinking maybe it would be time to ask some tips - which upgrade would be most significant to do next..
Or is there something in passive skills which I have done wrong.

Mapping ok (T16).. bosses ok'ish, maybe need little bit more damage tho.

Thanks in advance. :)
Question:

Isn't it better to allocate Whispers of Doom instead of Charisma in the endgame Amulet?

Here is why:

Enlighten

We have 1 free Socket in our Body Armour anyways, so we could put Clarity in there. This means we have the free Socket in our Aura 4 link item now, where we can socket Enlighten.

Enlighten plus the Sovereignity Wheel and the Mana Mastery is enough to run all 4 Auras and maintain enough Mana.

With those 3 useless points which lead to Whispers of Doom saved, we could pick up the 2 20 Int Nodes we did not pick and the Reservation Mastery which increases our Auraeffects.

Thoughts?
"
Necro_42739 escreveu:
Question:

Isn't it better to allocate Whispers of Doom instead of Charisma in the endgame Amulet?

Here is why:

Enlighten

We have 1 free Socket in our Body Armour anyways, so we could put Clarity in there. This means we have the free Socket in our Aura 4 link item now, where we can socket Enlighten.

Enlighten plus the Sovereignity Wheel and the Mana Mastery is enough to run all 4 Auras and maintain enough Mana.

With those 3 useless points which lead to Whispers of Doom saved, we could pick up the 2 20 Int Nodes we did not pick and the Reservation Mastery which increases our Auraeffects.

Thoughts?

Yes, it's suggested int he "high-end" part of the gearing section to switch to Enlighten 4 and Whispers of Doom annoint. It's a great way to get more skill points!
"
Amorpheus escreveu:
Have been looking forum posts for a while now.
And was thinking maybe it would be time to ask some tips - which upgrade would be most significant to do next..
Or is there something in passive skills which I have done wrong.

Mapping ok (T16).. bosses ok'ish, maybe need little bit more damage tho.

Thanks in advance. :)

You haven't allocated Whispers of Doom, which means you can't have both curses affecting enemies at the same time.

Punishment is more damage over the entire health bar than Elemental Weakness as a second curse.

Your Watcher's Eye could be upgraded. Increased Shield recovery rate does little for the build. You could be running damage penetration of flat cold damage.

Both Clusters could have Blanketed Snow in addition to Cold to the Core.

Split Personnalities could be upgrade to int/ES instead of int/EV.

Heartstopper is better than One Step Ahead. 40% less damage half the time is huge.

Synthesized Rings could push you int even further.

Counterweight annoint saves two points, but Whispers of Doom annoint would save four.

Body Armour could get better ES/EV stats.

A %int hunter helmet would be more beneficial than the Eldritch implicits.

And of course the amulet can be crafted to higher tier, but that's a very high-end upgrade.

Hope that helps!

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional