[3.24] Ice Dancing Queen - Icestorm/Cyclone/CI - Viable For Everything

Final Update for 3.24

- Added new uber boss videos and a section with useful Necropolis links.

Another league is done. 40/40 challenges on my own, as usual. I really enjoyed this one. That's two great leagues in a row - GGG is spoiling us!

New endgame content, new bosses, Atlas revamp, Scarab rework - loving it all!

Except the scarab that puts all expensive cards into the same map - that one has to go. They already had to fix several economy-destroying loopholes with emergency patches, and people are still printing currency with farming strats based on that one scarab. 10 div Headhunter is funny though.

Graveyard is the most powerful crafting mechanic ever. It lets you make 100% perfect items such as these:

I made a ton of currency selling that stuff before more people caught on to how easy it was, and the prices dropped. But even now the profit from making these things is insane compared to the cost of the corpses.

There is no way this mechanic can be added to the core game. It would destroy the crafting aspect of PoE. Enjoy it while this league lasts.

And, of course, figuring out the inner works of the Awakener combine and getting the Simplex craft down to science was a nerdgasm. XD

By the time I was done with everything in this league, I could afford buying a little souvenir:

C ya next league!
Última edição por Kelvynn em 24 de abr de 2024 16:04:19
Thanks for the update!

I just got The Whispering Ice with 18% Int dropped in SSF.
Time to switch to this build and craft some nice gears like yours :-). But looks that it will take quite an effort to farm all these corpses in SSF?
The leveling guide describes the operation from lv 33 to 5 sockets. However, it will be far later that 5-socket crafting will be possible, and the odds seem pretty low for 5-socket with jeweller's orb. Should this be a trade to get a 5 socket thing from the beginning, or is there another way that exists that I am just a newbie and don't know about?
"
Sarracenia_sdy escreveu:
The leveling guide describes the operation from lv 33 to 5 sockets. However, it will be far later that 5-socket crafting will be possible, and the odds seem pretty low for 5-socket with jeweller's orb. Should this be a trade to get a 5 socket thing from the beginning, or is there another way that exists that I am just a newbie and don't know about?

You need to trade for it.
"
vbvan escreveu:
Thanks for the update!

I just got The Whispering Ice with 18% Int dropped in SSF.
Time to switch to this build and craft some nice gears like yours :-). But looks that it will take quite an effort to farm all these corpses in SSF?

Congrats! Dropping the staff is pain in SSF. I personally abandoned the idea of corpse crafting, it's too much hassle for me, but I've seen some dedicated people in SSF global create masterpieces.
Hey guys, first time playing this build. Having a lot of fun. Super easy in T16's for general farming. Have done all pinnacle bosses. Have not tried Ubers yet.

But I really wanted to farm simulacrum this league. But I am just not doing enough damage. I can get to about wave 25 before I am overwhelmed and can't kill things fast enough or regen enough to keep going.

Here is my pobbin: https://pobb.in/Me593amqGWg4

I am planning on getting a level 4 enlighten to fit Hatred in along with a hatred watcher's eye in the future, but that is ~50 div I need to work towards. I know that will be a huge boost to damage.

I also have not yet been able to corrupt a Natural Affinity to have the Corrupted Blood implicit so I am having to still use a rare jewel for that implicit so I don't have Rational Doctrine yet. Also planning on getting that sorted as soon as I get lucky.

But I was just wondering if there was anything else I was missing/messed up that is on the more simple/cheap side that can give me a damage boost. Or should I just not focus on Simulacrum?
"
AngelOfPassion escreveu:
Hey guys, first time playing this build. Having a lot of fun. Super easy in T16's for general farming. Have done all pinnacle bosses. Have not tried Ubers yet.

But I really wanted to farm simulacrum this league. But I am just not doing enough damage. I can get to about wave 25 before I am overwhelmed and can't kill things fast enough or regen enough to keep going.

Here is my pobbin: https://pobb.in/Me593amqGWg4

I am planning on getting a level 4 enlighten to fit Hatred in along with a hatred watcher's eye in the future, but that is ~50 div I need to work towards. I know that will be a huge boost to damage.

I also have not yet been able to corrupt a Natural Affinity to have the Corrupted Blood implicit so I am having to still use a rare jewel for that implicit so I don't have Rational Doctrine yet. Also planning on getting that sorted as soon as I get lucky.

But I was just wondering if there was anything else I was missing/messed up that is on the more simple/cheap side that can give me a damage boost. Or should I just not focus on Simulacrum?

I'm going to ignore minor tweaks to your gear.

You're missing Blanketed Snow on your second cluster jewel.

You're missing the two Forbidden jewels. That's about 40 div and will give you way more damage than adding hatred.

You don't need enlighten 4 for hatred. You can replace whispers of doom with charisma, then hatred will fit in easily.

Previous leagues, I generally blew up at around 28 to 30 in Simulacrum, basically depending on when Kosis spawned. I have yet to complete a 30 Sim.

Making the above changes will definitely get you very close to 30. Good luck.
"
Graiaule escreveu:

I'm going to ignore minor tweaks to your gear.

You're missing Blanketed Snow on your second cluster jewel.

You're missing the two Forbidden jewels. That's about 40 div and will give you way more damage than adding hatred.

You don't need enlighten 4 for hatred. You can replace whispers of doom with charisma, then hatred will fit in easily.

Previous leagues, I generally blew up at around 28 to 30 in Simulacrum, basically depending on when Kosis spawned. I have yet to complete a 30 Sim.

Making the above changes will definitely get you very close to 30. Good luck.

Yeah I am stuck on one budget jewel still. I did notice that and have a search set up for the 2nd blanketed snow jewel.

I think I am underestimating how good Ambush and Assassinate is, I've never used the node. I was still planning on getting it eventually but maybe I will do that before Watcher's Eye/Enlighten. Seems like it is one of the things to set up first in the endgame setup since it is so good. I have still been transitioning from the budget to the high end setup. I just woke orbed the amulet yesterday so I am still pretty early into the build.

I am a little passive point starved. If I go back to whispers of doom on the tree and anoint charisma I will have to spec out of Doom Cast and maybe another branch to fit (Edit: Sovereignty) branch. But I will test it out to get hatred up and running early. I'll play around with the points.

Good to hear it is close to getting around wave 30. I'll try again with Hatred/Charisma and once I get Ambush and Assassinate and see how it goes.
Última edição por AngelOfPassion em 25 de abr de 2024 19:29:40
@AngelOfPassion: you can consider just not using the second curse for now.
"
Graiaule escreveu:
@AngelOfPassion: you can consider just not using the second curse for now.

Yeah, i accidentaly ran without second curse, as i changed my necks and forgot to annoint the new one, and it was fine, though i was only running shaper guardians during that time, so mby id notice in harder content.

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional