[3.24] Ice Dancing Queen - Icestorm/Cyclone/CI - Viable For Everything

"
Graiaule escreveu:
By the way -- int/es or int/evasion split personalities?

I'm sticking with int/evasion as I like the ~12% more evasion I get with them.

PoB gives a slightly higher (~2%) effective life with the es, but that's on the average.

In other words, I prefer the 12% more chance to avoid one-shots with the int/evasion jewels.

As a data point, I have had zero problems with archnemesis rares of any kind for my last 5 levels, and I routinely handle 9-element essence mobs x 2 and difficulty 13 lakes (damn, it's hard to get 14 or more...)

What is your experience?

I used to use int&evasion when doing maps and int&es when doing bosses, because I like to use Ghost Dance rather than Ghost Reaver when doing maps, which usually has some added bonus(es recharge).

But the extra es always means a higher max damage taken, and a higher leech per second, for example, when I'm doing some uber bosses, if I have 10k-11k es, sometimes my chara would die, but when I have 14k+ es, my chara hard to die, and can face tank some threats. Of course going from 10k to 14k is certainly the reason for more than just two jewels, I would say it makes sense for int&es to be more expensive, but unless you're upgrade your character to the endgame or you are rich(or you are playing a version other than trickster), then as King_Haart said, int&evasion of 15c is good enough.
Última edição por HoloSemmy em 29 de set de 2022 01:29:16
Crafting question:

I used spite crafting to 2P3S, then I miraculously annulled off both resistance affixes to get a 2P1S item. Crusader slam hit, then crafted %incr attr. So now I have 2P3S.

How do I maximize my chance to get a good prefix? I.e., can I get a betrayal prefix if I exalt slam? (increased ES/Evade)

Otherwise I should just leave this alone, I suspect.

This is ilvl 76, probably why the crusader slam hit.

--------------

Oh, I can paste the item into craftofexile? Awesome.

So. Exalt slam: 40% chance I get a useless affix (life or reflect phys dam.)

60% chance I actually get something useful.

Here we go!

Ah well hit the life affix. Time to sell it and make another.
Última edição por Graiaule em 29 de set de 2022 23:24:36
Hey Graiaule,

Have you sold it? I'll buy it off you :)

Need to replace my chest that has 14 int!

Here's my POB if anyone can comment on what to upgrade next.

https://pobb.in/y1HiRNRguNrs

I'm experimenting on generating endurance charges via enduring composure in a small cluster to make my physical max hit.
I'm also using rarity gems on my vortex and cyclone. Using gold flask as well. Hoping it helps a bit with drops.
Última edição por kraken1944 em 30 de set de 2022 09:19:37
hi,

how can I improve my char further?

https://pastebin.com/7fBKEMF7

but only have 3 Divines and 100c
"
Snowbliz escreveu:
hi,

how can I improve my char further?

https://pastebin.com/7fBKEMF7

but only have 3 Divines and 100c

I would think getting rings with a bit less Int but without -ES and -EV would be worth it, unless you really aren't dying at all.

Same with your amulet, the -ES isn't great and for 3.5 Div you should be able to snag something around 200 Int without major negatives if you watch trade.

Stun avoid (or CB immunity) missing from 2 of your jewels, and the eye jewel could probably be replaced.

After that it'd get more expensive probably.
Crafting question:

Can you craft 'Prefixes can't be changed' (on say a helm or chest) then do a Deafening Spite to roll T1 Int on the item? Not cheap, but seems like it might be the most practical way to get T1 Int + good defenses, especially with Spites going gradually up in price.

EDIT: Guess the risk is that you get 1-2 useless suffixes that need to be crafted off, so maybe not such a good idea.
Última edição por King_Haart em 30 de set de 2022 14:47:33
Hi, thx for the help, but i cannot find any good ring or Amu on trade.
Can you please send me a link how to search for better items?
I also need alot of resistances, so this is also a problem

There are only 2 rings with to all ele resistances. 1 has less Mana and the other less cast speed. Do you think this would also be ok?
https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Kalandra/qwyqDaXUg
Última edição por Snowbliz em 30 de set de 2022 16:21:13
Hi Snow -- as I mentioned to you in game, there are 2 strategies to use with rings in Lake of Kalandra.

1. Pick one element per ring, at least 87%.

2. Pick to all elements per ring, it'll be whatever you get.

Since you need 87% to all, if you get 2 x 87% on 2 rings, then you can use the rest of your gear (helm, belt, gloves, etc) to get 87% of one element.

Alternatively, if you go to all resist, and let's say you get 32% on the rings, you'll need ~24% to all on your gear. That is two crafts of 12% to all, but you will need a free suffix to craft that.

I found it easier to use the existing T3+ resist affix and change it to what I needed with harvest crafting.

What you do NOT want to do is mix the two strategies. Pick one or the other.
Última edição por Graiaule em 30 de set de 2022 20:40:10
Looking for some guidance on this build. pretty noob player.

I heard this build was really tanky and could handle most bosses. While I'm enjoying the build I think I'm missing something. My Energy shield is really low compared to some that have 8k+ with less int. than me.

If anyone could take a look at my build and give me some guidance that would be great.

I was looking at mirrored rings with high int. and high one stat resist, but I'm unsure on what negative stats to look for. Would -accuracy, -evade, 2 to 20 damage taken, be the negative stats I should be looking for?

My main goal is to get my 4 voidstones. So whatever upgrades I can do to accomplish that comfortably would be great.

Have about 5 divines and 1.5k chaos.

https://pastebin.com/nf5SFYG0
Última edição por meventus em 30 de set de 2022 22:46:47
"
meventus escreveu:
If anyone could take a look at my build and give me some guidance that would be great.

I just passed 10K ES, most of it comes from gear. I did get lucky with 1 ring that has +96 ES which translates to around 700 ES. I also have Arcane Focus on the passive tree which is around 400 ES. ES stacks somewhat exponentially due to the multipliers, so once you put together a few seemingly smaller increases, that adds up to more than the individual parts.

Where you are missing the most ES:
- Helm, look for at least 250 ES (preferably 300+), this is probably 1K ES or more.
- Body - you want ES+EV, Carnal Armour or preferable Sadist Garb due to the extra ES we get from EV on Chest due to Escape Artist ascendency node. You can probably pick up over 2K ES here if not 3-4K. And get a % increase Int Crusader (or Shaper) chest which is better than flat int (though both is ideal, with crafted +6% attributes).
- Astramentis isn't BIS anymore with the Mirror amulets, but depends a bit on trade.
- Look for mirrored rings.

Finally, try to level to at least ~92, so you can get a few more nodes on the tree which helps a lot. This build scales a lot with each passive point towards 100 because the masteries each give +3% MORE damage.

"
meventus escreveu:
I was looking at mirrored rings with high int. and high one stat resist, but I'm unsure on what negative stats to look for. Would -accuracy, -evade, 2 to 20 damage taken, be the negative stats I should be looking for?

-Accuracy and damage taken is OK, but you don't want -evade (unless it's really small) because EV is a big part of this build's tankiness. As discussed in the last page or so of this thread, EV is so big in this build that Int+EV Split Personality jewels are arguably better than Int+ES in some cases (esp. considering the cost!).

To that end, spend 15c to switch out your Int+Armour SP for an Int+EV one. The small Phys Red from the little Armour we get isn't worth as much. Say the EV one gives you +5% evade chance and the Armour gives +5% PR - but your existing EV Chance is 50% and PR is just say 5%. Well that means that the armour takes you to 10% PR which would 'feel' 5% better, but the EV chance would take you to 55% which would 'feel' 10% better. If that makes sense. :)

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional