How to make my SRS necro tankier?

I started out with Zizaran's SRS guide which was great for leveling and getting up to red maps. Then I invested about 10 divines and switched to Vikton's SRS build. The investment is very noticeable, I have about 7M DPS survivability feels better: 5.2k health, all res capped, 10 fortification, block caped and almost spell block capped (when Rumi's is up...), 5% life on block.

Still, the build feels squishy in more difficult maps and especially when I go to higher difficulty lake tiles. I got one-shotted from off-screen mobs a couple of times in difficulty 12 reflection of tyranny or they jumped me and mauled me in seconds despite Molten Shell being up... I feel like the next big upgrade would be to go CI with Aegis but all together that will require A LOT more investment. Is there anything that could make the build tankier right now with smaller changes or a few divines? Should I use chaos golem instead of the stone golem? Compared to Vikton's build I have two extra sockets (skipped Lifetap, added unset ring) so I'm currently running Haste with Divine Blessing but I could also put those towards something more defensive if that makes sense (though it would cost me about 1M DPS).
Último bump em 31 de out de 2022 01:40:29
thats how Ziz builds are
No build creator's builds are tanky. NONE.

You can invest 300-400 MIRRORS. Your build will never be tanky.

Hard mode says you can kiss tankiness GOODBYE. Forever.
Última edição por bvanharjr em 30 de out de 2022 21:37:47
"
bvanharjr escreveu:
No build creator's builds are tanky. NONE.

You can invest 300-400 MIRRORS. Your build will never be tanky.

Hard mode says you can kiss tankiness GOODBYE. Forever.

You could check out my skele mages necro for a tanky minion build.
She was capable of delving 1250 depth in 3.19.
Trust your mind and strengthen your abilities!

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional