[3.24] Splitting Steel Champ - All Uniques, Cheap League Start, Mapping, MF, Sanctum

"
speedline9395 escreveu:
Spoiler
"
corosou escreveu:
"
speedline9395 escreveu:

Yeah I'm thinking about that too. I just got this
dropped a few days ago, but without the additional curse the dps dropped by quite a bit.

Low DPS is why you drop Item Rarity.

Forgot to mention, -Res altars are handled by over-capping resistances enough that you can actually take them.

The MF setup is way over-capped by:

And that's not counting Endurance Charges, and the +50 All Res you get from:

GL

How do you deal with chaos damage that way?

Also what gem do you recommend slotting in instead of increased rarity?

I have Progenesis.

Hmm... Too much hand holding. You should be able to figure out by yourself by now.

GL
"
zinxhir escreveu:
Hi,
First of all thanks for the build i have not played any poe since 2022 and i really enjoyed your build throughout my gameplay.

But i would like to ask a question about my character feels way too squishy since i reached T14-15 maps. Even though i can kill mobs fastly (kinda feels lik a glass canon)

I have 5 div to invest what would you suggest i should do.
What am i missing ?

Hi,

Glad you're enjoying!

Toon is looking fine, but you're just level 88 in a league with unpredictable/endless mob scaling; what you are experiencing is completely normal.

You really should read from Page 19 on, as this has been discussed already.

You can fit it Determination or Grace, Arctic Armour, Progenesis, Defiance of Destiny, Chains of Emancipation for Rage/Beserk.

There's a lot you can do; the build is as tanky as you make it.

GL
Hi, thanks a lot for the great guide.

I'm a total noob and this duelist is the first char I got through all the campaign with and it was fun to play. Though now I'm starting to struggle a bit with my DPS output. I'm not sure what I'm missing and why my DPS is only half of what I see in the original lv90 pob. Can someone assist me with pointing out what I missed? I spent like 2 hours comparing the builds but don't see drastic differences - I've allocated a couple points into leech + intelligence for now for sustain and gem req's, but i've taken those from life masteries which don't influence DPS. And I'm in the process of getting new rings. Here's my build so far:

Thanks!
i've being happy to see this post now as im still not let to change my charachter after using 60D+ for my bleeding lacerate build.

but. i have problem now regarding sustain in map.

need you all suggestion about this matter.

https://pobb.in/ay-zKmWNDraA

FYI, im using dual wield sword as the 2H axe is to expensive to get.
"
corosou escreveu:

I have Progenesis.

Hmm... Too much hand holding. You should be able to figure out by yourself by now.

GL

Sorry about that. Will try my best from now on.

Thanks!
"
speedline9395 escreveu:
"
corosou escreveu:

I have Progenesis.

GL

Sorry about that. Will try my best from now on.

Thanks!

No worries, all good!

I just think it's good for anyone following the guide to try things on their own. That's how you get good at the game.

PoB Skills page let's you sort support gems by Combined/Full DPS.

One thing to keep in mind is that HH buffs aren't just Physical dmg, so Brutality is not a good option, and somewhat bricks some HH buffs.

GL
3.23 MF Update: The effect of Inc. Item Rarity

So, after reading this:

https://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/19f5oen/which_drops_are_affected_by_player_rarity_now/

And watching these:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UbQcLAlJvs8
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-5yXduDeSkg

I decided to test without any Rarity at all, besides what my Ventor's/Distillate provide.

Basically, this set of gear/skills:

Indisponível

I had never dropped one before, and in the first few maps:

And of course, it dropped in a T14 map that I almost did not run, because of low wisps:

High pack size with unid sextant on 6mod 2proj:

Anyway, goes to show RNG is gonna be RNG, and that might as well just keep the Rarity that Ventor's provides alone and just scale as much Quantity as you can.

GL

EDIT: forgot to mention in an earlier map also got my first ever

EDIT 2: Just dropped another!

Última edição por corosou em 27 de jan de 2024 04:49:29
Alguns itens neste post estão atualmente indisponíveis.
There is not enough mana to use War Branner.
I understand correctly what using the skill gives in a cluster ?
"Passive skill Master of Command"

Unfortunately, there are problems with three clusters; in each there is something missing on the market(

https://pobb.in/PAgthGLGxlux

on t16 I die constantly I'm either being shot by the boss rare or his regen is a million times greater than my dps

on t14 for 6 cards 1 devine (4k wisp + every card)
at a cost of 1 card of 300с +

God, never in my life will I collect more MF 0 dps 0 hp, at 400 div+
Última edição por CoolBeaver em 26 de jan de 2024 22:43:35
[/quote][/quote]learned early to deviate from your suggestions with care lol! awesome stuff here and well described.

i saw you went concentrated effect to replace lifetap: i had a faster projectiles handy so went there, would concentrated effect be much better?

if u get bored, take a look at what i'm doing, in case i missed something critical (has happened before!)

thanks again for running this awesome thread.
Howdy,

Swapped to this after getting bored on league starter. This was my first time ever interacting with a Steel skill.

History on me, playing since closed beta on and off, 1500 hours but never made it to red maps before this league, mainly due to burnout. Took this league to learn and ignore the league mechanic after getting what I needed from it. I screwed around a lot, I don't know how many divs worth of Unmaking to try different things. I'm still pretty casual, but I feel I get this build pretty well in most mechanics.

My thoughts:

Leveling - Pretty smooth, only issue I had was with Call of Steel as it felt clunky for a long time. After investing the points to buff call of steel it felt a lot better. Still took a while to realize how much damage call of steel really does though.

Map Prog - Smooth as butter. Nothing to note, finishing the atlas was a breeze.

Pushing Prog - Struggled here for a long time, mainly due to so many things being new to me. As soon as I got Nimis everything became a joke. I took this time to alter your build a bit as I needed chaos res but couldn't afford progenesis. I removed rage from the build and just ignored the sockets, there wasn't a whole lot I can think of to throw in the missing slots, but I'm sure there is. Swapped the belt to Perseverance and removed Thrillsteal for a rare helmet.

This gave me a bit more survivability against instapops and degen. I also hate Thrillsteal.

Got my HH and swapped Thrill back in. Stuck at 97 and don't think I'll get past, from this point I've got to become more familiar with mechanics and their interactions, but build has crushed since Nimis and gets stupid with HH.

Still swap in Perseverance and a rare helm for content with no rares.

Thoughts on Build Overall - I'd say I'm about 85% compliant with yours for the most part, missing a few double corrupts I just can't be assed to care about at this point, I suck at dealing with mana reservation so I don't run the exact same, but it's similar to one of the earlier setups.

Build is great, there is definitely a struggle point, but Nimis easily solved that issue.

It's relatively beginner friendly so long as you have experience with other mechanics in the game. Getting used to steel shards and timing of call of steel to wipe packs out took a little bit, but it's not that bad.

My only complaint is keybinds. Too many damn keys, which is why I dropped Rage. Once I'm more comfortable I'll give it a shot with Rage.

Overall fantastic build, allowed me to experience a ton of content and learn a lot in one season. Went from 1-3 exalts a league to well over 300 div while ignoring wisp juicing 100%. I still have a few hundred div in random crap to sell as well, so for someone who never really interacted with the economy very well, this build was great.

POB if you have any critiques or improvements to what I have. I'm still very ignorant on how stuff works, so I may have deviated in ways that maybe aren't as good as I think. I'm also very stupid.

https://pobb.in/aVG1ELJ_xjKi

Updated POB with right rare jewel
Última edição por Lolwaffles em 26 de jan de 2024 14:54:18

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional