[3.20] critpending doomler chargler | UBER DESTROYER MAPPER SANCTUM CLEARER

Im still missing a few alt quality gems and levels but the build is feeling really good. At level 95 at the moment and doing 100% quant bosses extremely fast, sanctum is funny as you can sit in the middle of a battle room and just spam aoe and clear it before the fire beam reaches you most of the time. Survivability is a little low but it's definitely enough to map with. Unsure how to fit anymore cdr into the build other than balance of terror and a relic.

I was able to skip the energy shield on hit watchers due to reduced mana cost on flask as I am using a mageblood, and i'm unsure if i'll ever feel like i need the extra damage from ang's, maybe for ubers.
Did you ever test Shaper of Storms forbidden jewels? I imagine with the big hit from doom blast and all damage can shock, the shock would be pretty significant (POB says dropping punishment from swapping jewels is a net loss, however, punishment only gives the extra damage vs low life) and you would be able to pick this back up eventually with a +1 curse badge.

Edit: just remembered to add, for anyone looking to save a few divines when starting this build, I dropped defiance banner and used a lvl 1 vitality and got leech via a leech w/vitality watchers eye, Saving a few divine on divergent void manip, and took vile bastion instead of withering presence to sustain ES early. I wouldn't keep this for long though, as the extra chaos resist helps a lot vs degens and you'll eventually want the damage as the faster things die the less they hit you.
Última edição por A_Mule em 12 de jan de 2023 06:38:22
"
Im still missing a few alt quality gems and levels but the build is feeling really good. At level 95 at the moment and doing 100% quant bosses extremely fast, sanctum is funny as you can sit in the middle of a battle room and just spam aoe and clear it before the fire beam reaches you most of the time. Survivability is a little low but it's definitely enough to map with. Unsure how to fit anymore cdr into the build other than balance of terror and a relic.

I was able to skip the energy shield on hit watchers due to reduced mana cost on flask as I am using a mageblood, and i'm unsure if i'll ever feel like i need the extra damage from ang's, maybe for ubers.
Did you ever test Shaper of Storms forbidden jewels? I imagine with the big hit from doom blast and all damage can shock, the shock would be pretty significant (POB says dropping punishment from swapping jewels is a net loss, however, punishment only gives the extra damage vs low life) and you would be able to pick this back up eventually with a +1 curse badge.

Edit: just remembered to add, for anyone looking to save a few divines when starting this build, I dropped defiance banner and used a lvl 1 vitality and got leech via a leech w/vitality watchers eye, Saving a few divine on divergent void manip, and took vile bastion instead of withering presence to sustain ES early. I wouldn't keep this for long though, as the extra chaos resist helps a lot vs degens and you'll eventually want the damage as the faster things die the less they hit you.

You can get cooldown on belt if you drop arns, but I tested and it was lower dps than arns. (5% chance for triple damage is pretty big)

As for punishment vs. shocking :
This is a great idea! As a heads up, they changed "low life" threshold a while ago so anything at <50% life is "low life".

If your net dps drop is low enough that you dont gain more than you lose for that upper 50% of an enemy's HP, then I'd stick to Punish. (character dependent)

Since you have mageblood and are still playing, you can likely perfect build.
You have the following BIG improvement options:
+2 AoE Dialla (Just +2 your impending in PoB and watch the %increase)
+1 max power charge rare ring, kalandra touch for an extra one at low cost. This brings you up to 12 power and frenzy.
SHAKO with Forbidden Ground lv<5, and impending 33+.
This lets you run a rare influenced chest for the base crit and other benefits, and impending scales quite hard with levels.

Ultimately, I'm glad you're enjoying the build! I had to do something that wasn't EK ignite with the character hahaha so I noodled and did this instead. I also wanted to make use of my sweet charge MTX.
Última edição por Kaboinglefop em 12 de jan de 2023 16:45:23
"
Prof549 escreveu:
"
Kaboinglefop escreveu:
"
Prof549 escreveu:
In the PoB you have 129/123 skill points allocated. Do i miss something? Where did you get those extra 6 points? =\

If you read the post, there are extra points for simulation of the effects of the hat.

I am also level 100.

You can import my profile, but you must grab a random jewel socket and make a custom jewel to simulate the effects of hat.

Somehow missed that "branch" when comparing char-to-pob D:
Thanks.

Also, any leveling tips? I mean summoner is always an option, but... I'm just not a strong Witch player :D

I levelled and league started as woc ignite.
Última edição por Kaboinglefop em 12 de jan de 2023 16:46:16
"
Yan_n escreveu:
Looks like the build has great clear, sadly it's capped by its movement speed :(

Yup. If you can fit vaal haste, helps a bit.

By the time the movespeed bothered me, I was 40/40 and level 100 and done with league. :D

If you have an all res corrupted arns belt, you can likely use a death rush. Adrenaline is nice QOL for mapping.
Última edição por Kaboinglefop em 12 de jan de 2023 16:48:12
Is there a difference between using despair vs temporal chains to proc doomblast? I ask it because i see some builds with despair on the armour and temporal chains in the gloves
"
Kaboinglefop escreveu:
You can get cooldown on belt if you drop arns, but I tested and it was lower dps than arns. (5% chance for triple damage is pretty big)

As for punishment vs. shocking :
This is a great idea! As a heads up, they changed "low life" threshold a while ago so anything at <50% life is "low life".

If your net dps drop is low enough that you dont gain more than you lose for that upper 50% of an enemy's HP, then I'd stick to Punish. (character dependent)

Since you have mageblood and are still playing, you can likely perfect build.
You have the following BIG improvement options:
+2 AoE Dialla (Just +2 your impending in PoB and watch the %increase)
+1 max power charge rare ring, kalandra touch for an extra one at low cost. This brings you up to 12 power and frenzy.
SHAKO with Forbidden Ground lv<5, and impending 33+.
This lets you run a rare influenced chest for the base crit and other benefits, and impending scales quite hard with levels.

Ultimately, I'm glad you're enjoying the build! I had to do something that wasn't EK ignite with the character hahaha so I noodled and did this instead. I also wanted to make use of my sweet charge MTX.

I did forget that lowlife was changed to 50%, and as for a +2 diallas, I hit this last night but i'm unsure if i'll use it as I have a lot of other less expensive upgrades I could use the currency for so I have it up for sale for now. I am aware impending doom doesn't have duration tag but it is still a ~31% damage upgrade as I could swap out power charge on crit for an empower

Última edição por A_Mule em 12 de jan de 2023 18:38:20
Heya!

Thanks for the build guide, I've been blasting through sanctums and juiced maps with it without any problems! But is there any other way I can scale the damage or defense besides flask?

Here's my POB: https://pastebin.com/iK22Rune

Cheers!
Question regarding Militant Timeless Jewel. Is it better to pick one that has a stat that increases area damage per devotion? If I am not mistaken here.
Is it relevant to drop Profane Bloom ascension for an Unholy Authority for a budget-ish version(flame and flesh are expensive a bit)? Would 4th curse be more profitable than exploding enemies if you have to pick either? Not sure how to calc that...
Última edição por Prof549 em 13 de jan de 2023 17:15:47
"
Prof549 escreveu:
Is it relevant to drop Profane Bloom ascension for an Unholy Authority for a budget-ish version(flame and flesh are expensive a bit)? Would 4th curse be more profitable than exploding enemies if you have to pick either? Not sure how to calc that...
I played without Forbidden jewels for a while as I took jewel sockets late, I didn't take Unholy authority and dropped Punishment until I used the jewels.
Última edição por A_Mule em 13 de jan de 2023 18:06:17

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional