[STD] INT-Stack Wander Min-Max | Mirror-Tier Build | Igloo Build

Updated Build with Crucible Items, Check PoB for more information.
how doable is this in league without the std mirror tier items?
Hoho saving this for the future! Thanks for this!
"For we are not now that strength, which in old days moved Earth and Heaven. That which we are, we are; one equal strength of heroic hearts, made weak by time and fate, but strong in will: to strive, to seek, to find, and not to yield." - Ulysses, Tennyson
"
狗娘狗娘狗娘 escreveu:
how doable is this in league without the std mirror tier items?

The principles work still the same; but you will have to heavily compromise and find workarounds for the std legacy gear.
I would love to see a general mapping or boss rushing video of the build. I am farming up money in ancestor and waiting for my legacy stuff in standard to sell then making a build like this. Thanks for making this guide.
"
hiightech escreveu:
I would love to see a general mapping or boss rushing video of the build. I am farming up money in ancestor and waiting for my legacy stuff in standard to sell then making a build like this. Thanks for making this guide.

What do you consider general mapping or boss rushing?

If you can tell me what atlas setup or juice you want to see just let me know and I can record something for you.
The chest choice is strange to me, I get it for bossing because you aren't killing anything for the charges. But even then your charges last nearly a minute and basically no boss lasts more than a few seconds (outside of Uber Maven). I was thinking about doing this and grabbing the double aura effect attribute chest. Since I hate Maven with all of my being. Am slowly planning this out now.

I was actually able to find someone selling the mirrored wand for just 200 Div, which blew my mind. I didn't expect to basically save a mirror. Curious to see what happens with Tota and if the tattoos go core.

Edit: So this build lost it's pierce from the alt quality gems being gone as well as the mana cost.
Última edição por KanameChidori em 10 de dez de 2023 17:15:22

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional