[3.24] Ice Shot / Lightning Arrow Deadeye (Or Tornado Shot) - 400%+ MS, League Start Viable!

How are we getting the 100% phys conversion to cold. I only calculate a total of 60% from the gloves.
how do we get 5x ballista (since PoB shows 25x balista)? the maximum numbers of summoned ballista limited to 4 without additional node on tree? im following the mid budget pob tree and it has master fletcher anointed on amulet
"
yankuch escreveu:
"
revenantt97 escreveu:
Hey there,lvl 62 right now,had some amazing drops this league, im currently level 62, 1st and 2nd lab done. I've had drops worth 4 divine+ 130c while levelling. I already have about 1100 edps bow,also 6l zodiac leather + resistance and spell surpression,im loving the build so far,doing perfectly even before the godlike drops. I want to transition to Ice Shot so my question is - Is there any point of using Herald of ice and aiming for 100% cold conversion(i've played some ice shot builds before,looked completely different than this one). I took Far Shot from my 2nd lab,dropped point blank,as the PoB says.
All im saying is we need a bit more info on IS/LA options,anyways the build is great,ty alot.

im glad you're having a great time, there is literally nothing else to change, your other guide was scaling cold damage on ice shot, so that's why he was using different setup. If anything try to rush the annoint vengeant cascade on a decent amulet for Ice shot, it will feel really good

Update on my progress,decided to stick with TS as i orignaly intended bcz getting 2g 2b 2r on evasion base armor seems like waste of chromatics at this point. With 4 divine and 150c investment i can get to red maps and so on without dying even if i fall asleep. I dont know how the transition would be cuz im having a fuckin blast league start but the build performs godlike with a few divines investment.
Hello,

I was looking for a bow upgrade to get more elemental damage but I think I may be missing something when importing to POB to check for upgrades. It seems most tri-element bows show up as a loss of DPS compared to my current one shown below (not sure how to link items on the forum) this is based mostly from the attack speed? Or am I missing something in POB. I have tried importing my character to the one posted here and making a new one from my character. Most numbers come up red, was thinking replacing the chaos damage with lightning would be a big boost.

Ps. Dont look at my other items I know I need several upgrades :P

Thicket Bow
Adds 169 to 386 Fire Damage
Adds 174 to 324 Cold Damage
Adds 117 to 259 Chaos Damage
15% increased Attack Speed
+24% to Cold Resistance
15% increased Lightning Damage (crafted)
"
Namper escreveu:
Hello,

I was looking for a bow upgrade to get more elemental damage but I think I may be missing something when importing to POB to check for upgrades. It seems most tri-element bows show up as a loss of DPS compared to my current one shown below (not sure how to link items on the forum) this is based mostly from the attack speed? Or am I missing something in POB. I have tried importing my character to the one posted here and making a new one from my character. Most numbers come up red, was thinking replacing the chaos damage with lightning would be a big boost.

Ps. Dont look at my other items I know I need several upgrades :P

Thicket Bow
Adds 169 to 386 Fire Damage
Adds 174 to 324 Cold Damage
Adds 117 to 259 Chaos Damage
15% increased Attack Speed
+24% to Cold Resistance
15% increased Lightning Damage (crafted)

have u tried to input (in pob) the same attack speed mod also? because 15% inc attack speed is pretty big, atleast for me. The lightning damage instead of chaos should be an upgrade because we have some elemental damage node. You can check the hit damage instead of the DPS, maybe that can help you decide which one has bigger damage excluding the attack speed mod
Última edição por timestealer em 15 de abr de 2023 03:37:32
Hi all,

Tried to change into this from TR and failed hard.

I can map ok but when I get any yellow mob, boss or any mechanic I dont have any damage with totem or without, I just shoot and shoot but nothing happens to their health.

Could someone help me with this build?

I have some divs I can put into this and would really like to go LA or TS.

I know gems are low as I just moved over to this build. I have higher accuracy than hp so that aint it. I have the expensive annoint. Just feel like I am missing something small to make it great :D

https://pobb.in/MvwiWhgDabhh
"
Ovesyv escreveu:
Hi all,

Tried to change into this from TR and failed hard.

I can map ok but when I get any yellow mob, boss or any mechanic I dont have any damage with totem or without, I just shoot and shoot but nothing happens to their health.

Could someone help me with this build?

I have some divs I can put into this and would really like to go LA or TS.

I know gems are low as I just moved over to this build. I have higher accuracy than hp so that aint it. I have the expensive annoint. Just feel like I am missing something small to make it great :D

https://pobb.in/MvwiWhgDabhh

You have a very low dmg bow, you can buy a bow with 1.000 eDPS for 1 divine or less, try that and your damage will go to the sky.
Does far shot (ascendancy) and longshot skill point stacks?
Hey, I have a question. Which one should I skill next on the bow "Attacks have 15% chance to deal Double Damage"? or is the 20% Attack speed reduce bad?

Hello! I want some feedback on how I am supposed to transition into crit. In your guide it says crit multi on jewels, gear etc. But I see that you have none of that in your character yet you still havent picked up Precise Technique. On my POB I just lose dmg if I remove precise technique

Thanks!

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional