Diablo 4 is horrible....

i bought it and sadly played it more than 2 hours without knowing that i ont get refund after that....

Diablo 4 is simply bad... it sucks.
The campaign is endless and boring.
The Skilltree´s all suck and are from 1998

I think Diablo 3 was much better than D4..
Grimdawn is much better than D4 too..
Even Wolcen or Last Epoch beat D4 in many aspects...

D4 is overhyped, slow and looks like a game from 2005.....

I regret buying it and hope for Path of Exile 2 in the near future.

Cant wait for POE2 to be honest.
Último bump em 25 de jun de 2023 20:05:54
I wouldn't say D4 looks like a game from 2005
Yea that's clearly an insult towards all the great games released in 2005.

God of war
Resident Evil 4
COD2
Star wars battlefront 2 and republic commando
DMC3

I've watched youtube videos of players playing diablo 4 and I think I entered a mental state known as 'paradise lost'.
I was gonna skip it totally after playing the beta, but my cousin wanted to play this, and I told him I'd play it only if he buys.

Level 76 with a rogue. This game is even more grindy than PoE is. In the amount of time it took me to hit 76 on a rogue, I'd have already been level 95-96 deep into PoE's end game, and probably leveled another character to 60-70 something.

I can state as a matter of fact that twisting blades rogue is completely scuffed and not viable anymore. I made the switch to penetrating shot at around level 68 or so after the nerfs.

Rogue is probably the worst, or 2nd worst end game class, I know for a fact that Necro, Barb, Druid all have far stronger end game builds. People have told me that sorc is even worse than rogue, which is why I said Rogue is the worst or 2nd worst. But rogue is actually the fastest for leveling from 1-50, much faster than barb, druid, necro.

I teamed with a necro who was the same level as me, 76, and he was hitting for 3-6m per bone spear, and it was a smoothbrain build that required you do nothing but aim the shot. He was deleting packs in 1 shot, even thick packs of elites with 4 player scaling. That's more OP than twisting blades ever was at any point. Druid can do the same thing by going hulk smash in bear form with pulverize 7 digiting a whole screen one shot even with 4p scaling. "But necro and druid have less single target DPS" which basically means that the NM sigil boss takes 4 seconds to drop instead of 1.

Also, I've never been hit by so many CCs from enemies in an ARPG game before, you literally get hammered nonstop with CCs in D4 once you get to end game, and you really need unstoppable buff to slip out of it, or be blowing up whole screens of enemies by simply looking their way like Necro and Druid can do. There is no "creatively working through it" as some might imply. Git gud = you blow up screens instantly, or screens blow you up instantly with very little room in between those 2 options.

Also, D3 is better than D4 imo. I've played D3 for several leagues since loot 2.0 and RoS launched, and it's cool for a casual beat em up game experience, and the game doesn't wear out its welcome. D4 has worn out its welcome in just 1 go at it. I won't be playing D4 again unless it gets some serious improvements.
Última edição por MrSmiley21 em 16 de jun de 2023 19:46:36
D4 is not a terrible game (i would give it a 6/10) but it's overpriced imo for what it offers in comparison to D3.

I would recommend to wait for 6-12 months till the first sale (and lots of post launch patches) and then maybe buy. 40$ is an honest price but not 70$.
Masterpiece of 3.16 lore
"A mysterious figure appears out of nowhere, trying to escape from something you can't see. She hands you a rusty-looking device called the Blood Crucible and urges you to implant it into your body."

Only usable with Ethanol Flasks
D4 is worth 19.99€ at its current state....

maybe in 2-3 years its enjoyable...

I didn't get the big HYPE. I mean props to activision/blizzard. In terms of marketing, in terms of how to sell BS they are pros. GGG/Tencent can't even come close, otherwise POE would already be in the billion towards multi billion dollar club.

The game itself for now looks like a modded diablo3. I mean I see no innovation in the genre nothing that would give that "WOW" factor or something. The cinematics,the music, the voice acting is top notch, as always in this area blizzard was always better then the competition. But as far as the game itself goes, I just don't get the hype it's mediocre at best.

I mean I wish it was better, this would mean only good news for everyone playing POE as it would force Tencent/GGG to make POE better as D4 would start stealing their playerbase the whales would start going to D4, but alas I fear this is not the case, the HYPE of D4 will be gone in a couple of months.
Última edição por Nosferat em 18 de jun de 2023 04:50:55
I'm finding D4 highly enjoyable so far and it's definitely good value for money. The game has many fantastic elements to it that POE can only really dream about.

GGG seem to think it's a good game too judging on how their last two trailers have POE 2 looking like a last-gen version of what D4 already looks like at launch, with the game slowed down even more than what D4 is too.

well my necro is Level 48, waiting for 50, if i ever make it and finished the campaign at Level 42.

why i play ?

i payed 69.99€ and at least i play until Paragon points become available to see if the game is getting more interesting.

The campaign was just boring ESC ESC ESC.......Alt -Tab ESC

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional