Diablo 4 is horrible....

"
Adambjjoz escreveu:
I'm finding D4 highly enjoyable so far and it's definitely good value for money. The game has many fantastic elements to it that POE can only really dream about.

GGG seem to think it's a good game too judging on how their last two trailers have POE 2 looking like a last-gen version of what D4 already looks like at launch, with the game slowed down even more than what D4 is too.

you pretty much have to enjoy it. Or atleast act like you do. hoho.
-Official Forum Dweller-
-I started the hoho movement-
-Exploit Early - Exploit Often-
-Moderators are absurd and OP-
the game looks alright for a blizzard game... 7/10
everything shiny is not gold even with the games decent graphic.
The lack of content and everything else makes the game feel like a 3/10 especially with the hefty price. Quite a shame to offer a unfinished product for such a value.
It's more worth to play a actual MMORPG to enjoy a quest spam simulator.
Flames and madness. I'm so glad I didn't miss the fun. hoho
Última edição por Pashid em 18 de jun de 2023 15:08:17
Bear go hulk smash starts getting good the moment you can imprint your gear, assuming you unlocked the aspects and have the resources to imprint everything. Even at level 25 with a druid, I'm deleting packs in 1 smash including elites. And druid is super tanky too with earthen bulwark and stacked fortify. I even ran into the butcher at level 25 and beat his ass, and he showed up to gank me while I was engaging a pretty large pack. It took a little bit of time to drop him, but he couldn't kill me.

Earthen bulwark gives you unstoppable, or 9 seconds (with the imprint mod) of "can't CC me", which was a problem I ran into with rogue that I absolutely couldn't rectify. 4 of my slots of rogue had to have defensive imprints, and druid is tankier than rogue even with 0 defensive imprints.

TL;DR - Just play druid, be a bear and clap ass cheeks.
"
Adambjjoz escreveu:
I'm finding D4 highly enjoyable so far and it's definitely good value for money. The game has many fantastic elements to it that POE can only really dream about.

GGG seem to think it's a good game too judging on how their last two trailers have POE 2 looking like a last-gen version of what D4 already looks like at launch, with the game slowed down even more than what D4 is too.

It's been a lot of fun and I wholeheartedly recommend it for its price tag, but regarding the new teaser trailers for PoE 2: Marketing. GGG is trying to capitalize on D4's launch success since ExileCon and the PoE 2 beta are imminent.
Streaming Path of Exile on Twitch: Twitch.tv/ActionRPGs

“There are only two great tragedies in life: one is not getting what you want and the other is getting it.” ―Oscar Wilde
So, it appears that D4 has drawn in huge numbers of MMO-oriented players who don't like the resetting progression system:

"
People are REALLY MAD at Diablo 4 right now.

https://youtu.be/jK7cqvrpJAk

Blurred game identity seems to be a growing issue with D4. ='[.]'=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie
"
Raycheetah escreveu:
So, it appears that D4 has drawn in huge numbers of MMO-oriented players who don't like the resetting progression system:

"

I love Zizaran, but let's be real, it's disingenuous to say that abusing the dungeon reset mechanic isn't abusing said game mechanic. Blizzard didn't intend for players to reset dungeons that way.

“There are only two great tragedies in life: one is not getting what you want and the other is getting it.” ―Oscar Wilde
I think its ok. I just cant get excited to grind non-season. I cant in PoE, cant in D4. I've pretty much shelved it at around lvl 60 on my rogue until the first season drops.

I think it has some glaring issues that will work out over time, but the base game is pretty decent. Probably be quite good a few seasons in.

"
Exhumer1 escreveu:
"
Raycheetah escreveu:

"

I love Zizaran, but let's be real, it's disingenuous to say that abusing the dungeon reset mechanic isn't abusing said game mechanic. Blizzard didn't intend for players to reset dungeons that way.

Which has what, exactly, to do with what I posted? =0[.]o=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie
"
Raycheetah escreveu:
Which has what, exactly, to do with what I posted? =0[.]o=

It's one of the first things he talks about in the video. Apparently a lot of his community were attacking him over abusing the dungeon reset mechanic, something that a lot of players and streamers alike are doing right now. It'll be fixed in the near future since it's unintended, but I thought I would point that out – to add something to the discussion.

Progression in terms of just renown isn't the only issue, but running dungeons as well. Players are choosing to skip the Nightmare Dungeon system entirely and instead they're opting to run only regular dungeons with the highest mob density for the most efficiency. It shouldn't sound like a problem to any player but for Blizzard, it's the unintended result of mob density being too high in certain dungeons.

It's really up in the air what Blizzard decides to do going forward. Playing a seasonal MMO-ARPG isn't everybody's cup of tea and I'm in that same boat, though I may dip my toes into Season 1 if Blizzard can give us something original.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cu2Qh8ntZTM

A reason why this game won't last long is there is no economy whatsoever.

Heart of Purity

Awarded 'Silverblade' to Talent Competition Winner 2020.
POE turned into a ratrace for the most div/hour.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NDFO4E5OKSE

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional