Season Two, Event 1: 135 Minute Solo

"
boof escreveu:
Spent an hour and a half using a longbow with 2-4 cold damage, jesus...

I know that pain - starter bow until I killed the Warden 1:35 in. Had a 4-7 fire quiver, but it was a very meh run for equipment
Progressing paid off, but barely. 2hrs 15 mins is still a very dubious format for shadows/rangers/witches. Western farming despite the nerf still yields more consistent exp gain for less risk

still keeping up the tradition of finding GCPs in races
Build of the Week 14
The first Righteous Fire/Non-Shavronne's/Shavronne's HC
Shameless self-proclaimed theory-crafting extraordinaire and forum crusader
Had first Brutus kill, then got lost in the first cavern. Flew to Western, was in the top 5 people to get there. Then died to mobs exploding on the other side of the screen...

Wireless internet is bad times...
found 2 quicksilvers before brutus... died somehow at 30min T_T

restarted and got another 2 quicksilvers before brutus LOL and made it to almost 25.
im still mad, i hate dieng and it would have been a really good race with my luck i had.

lucky alteration roll for quick docks farm.

IGN: Rollface
Última edição por grindis123 em 19 de abr de 2013 16:05:59
Died like a moron to merveil at 50 minutes or so, made it back to 17 exactly on time for my 3 points !!
Got a chaos, 1 alch and 1 fuse so that's not too bad :)
anybody knows when i can see my season point updated ?
it still says 0, i cleared everything and died at brutus, so i should have 8.
Looks like a repeat of season one. Desync 5 or 6 times and eventually it gets you. Cant help but notice it still don't happen to certain other players, and the rng difference as well as desync difference is just amazing. Time to stop wasting time on this.
"
berny escreveu:

You have to be the first one to clear the zones indicated, and you have to stay alive ;)
"
Bioman1000 escreveu:
"
berny escreveu:

You have to be the first one to clear the zones indicated, and you have to stay alive ;)

it says no need to stay alive, but btw, while i understand the whole "first" thing, it's kinda disappointing not getting any points at all if you are "late" (chances are, the first 5 people will always get it first, cause they were faster, and it's not going to magically switch over), so there should be some kind of checkpoints giving one point each, like end of acts or something, seeing how i did in this race i lost all interest, am never gonna get many points by playing as i can.

or maybe it would be better if other than seasons there were some kind of "total points" people can accumulate (if not used to get season's items) to buy things they wish from a list, like the season's one, but they don't expire, so even casual people can do races while not feeling like "wasting time" (cause races are fun just sometimes, but most do them for the rewards), ofc the special rewards should remain as they are now.

just my thoughts

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional