(3.22) Boneshatter Juggernaut SSF HC viable-very tanky and atleast 5 mil damage[for newer players]

At first: thanks for your guide. It is my second character after first one (without any guids) was dying a lot in Act 4.

Now I am in Act 9. Probably overleveling too much (character is L68, while Act9 is L61).

POB link: https://pobb.in/ADmU9kNuykHq

At some moment there is a change from Sunder -> Boneshatter. I moved after Act 5 as got suggestion from someone on in-game chat.

Can you add notes about gem settings at the end of each Act? Maybe with suggested PDPS/res? Would be helpful for complete n00b like me.

My set of gems is giving me a way to quickly map a region in search for waypoint and other exits (via Leap Slam).

Most of fights I do with casting Vulnerability and then Boneshatter. Trying to gather monsters near me for the best effect.

Totems are great, especially combined (W + Ctrl-W).

Did not got used to placing War Banner during boss fights. I keep it enabled with Blood (from Blood and Sand gem). Determination is something I use only when close to die.

"r-r-|-r-r|r-.-r"

That does not match r-b-b-r.

A humble suggestion:
kets:.*[rw][-gbw]*[rw]
(or slightly more verbose: "sockets:.*[rw][-gbw]*[rw]")

So Frostblink should keep at level 1?
Why?
(Higher level Frostblink is much better. Bigger distance, more frequent use.)
And, why to use Frostblink at all? (As we already have Leap Slam.) How to use Frostblink? (Not for movement, but only escape enemy attacks?)
Maybe, it is faster to move if you use Leap Slam and Frostblink alternately?
Or, Leap Slam aborts (ruins) something? (And Frostblink does not aborts it?)

"
welshdemon escreveu:
hi me again srry i need to ask cos i am confused in your guide u have the weapon has 6 sockets all red but for the gems u have close combat and impale but they r green??? so dont understand thxs

The red sockets are for this effect from Two Hand Mastery, taken sometime after level 75:
"
10% increased Armour per Red Socket on Main Hand Weapon

The weapon is a good place to put the 4-link + two other red gems:
Vaal Ancestral Warchief + Ancestral Protector + Multiple Totems + Maim
and
Vaal Molten Shell, War Banner

I believe the intent is to socket the 6-link Boneshatter in your body armor.
Can it do Reflect Maps?
What map mods can it do?
What mods not?
"
https://pobb.in/zImoRHAHBZ_U

Not sure where to go from here outside of upgrading gems

Any thoughts?

I would definetely upgrade the body armour for starters, If you want you can go fourth vow+xibaqua gem, brass dome or a rare body armour with higher armour. You can go for chase uniques, eternal damnation, ashes of the stars, mageblood, hh. You can include suppress on your gear, you can buy a base helmet with boneshatter enchantment. There is still open slots on your gear, i would upgrade those, gain more defensive layers. Gem upgrades are good as well. Coming to dmg Im not 100% sure how this build can get more dmg, you can inspect sc trade players on poe ninja for more dmg.

"
hi me again srry i need to ask cos i am confused in your guide u have the weapon has 6 sockets all red but for the gems u have close combat and impale but they r green??? so dont understand thxs

Body armour has 6 link setup. Weapon has 4 link totems, 2 link any random red gem(i had pride and determination there).

"
At first: thanks for your guide. It is my second character after first one (without any guids) was dying a lot in Act 4.

Now I am in Act 9. Probably overleveling too much (character is L68, while Act9 is L61).

POB link: https://pobb.in/ADmU9kNuykHq

At some moment there is a change from Sunder -> Boneshatter. I moved after Act 5 as got suggestion from someone on in-game chat.

Can you add notes about gem settings at the end of each Act? Maybe with suggested PDPS/res? Would be helpful for complete n00b like me.

My set of gems is giving me a way to quickly map a region in search for waypoint and other exits (via Leap Slam).

Most of fights I do with casting Vulnerability and then Boneshatter. Trying to gather monsters near me for the best effect.

Totems are great, especially combined (W + Ctrl-W).

Did not got used to placing War Banner during boss fights. I keep it enabled with Blood (from Blood and Sand gem). Determination is something I use only when close to die.

Overleveling is fine, the time I left blood aqueduct i was lvl 71 :)
When I have time I can re-arrange that the thing u suggest but for now i can simply say I switch to boneshatter the second I take all these nodes https://prnt.sc/QOSvVyfSDtbV.

And the way you play the build is completely wrong, watch some videos on youtube please. I dont wanna type an essay on how to play the build but I'll try to explain it a bit with very few words, I put attackspeed totem down(ancestral protector) then jump with leap slam(whenever the effect is over I place it again), boneshatter then leap slam again, if i see tanky mobs(rares, magic packs) then i use ancestral warchief and kill'them and keep on. You cant selfcast your vulnerability, you need to use it on a cast when damage taken setup, boneshatter deals damage to self as well so whenever you hit somebody, you cast the curse as well. Please inspect the PoB carefully, every gem I put in the build has a meaning...

"
"r-r-|-r-r|r-.-r"

That does not match r-b-b-r.

A humble suggestion:
kets:.*[rw][-gbw]*[rw]
(or slightly more verbose: "sockets:.*[rw][-gbw]*[rw]")

I'm not sure how to use these words, I use this simply for act 1 so i didnt care all that much, thanks anyways tho :)

"
So Frostblink should keep at level 1?
Why?
(Higher level Frostblink is much better. Bigger distance, more frequent use.)
And, why to use Frostblink at all? (As we already have Leap Slam.) How to use Frostblink? (Not for movement, but only escape enemy attacks?)
Maybe, it is faster to move if you use Leap Slam and Frostblink alternately?
Or, Leap Slam aborts (ruins) something? (And Frostblink does not aborts it?)

Dear mister, before you make any comments please DO read the other comments so I wont need to repeat myself over an over like a parrot.

https://prnt.sc/9niO1SJdMx6y

https://prnt.sc/NQ347TcWj4A9

To answer something different this time, lvl1 frostblink to not dying ele reflect maps(not sure if it can kill you but im HC player so it matters for me) and also this build is really low intelligence so its hard to level it up, to not have hard time and level it you can only lvl it up to lvl 8, you can go further if you have enough int. Lastly leapslam doesnt ruin anything, you can use only leapslam if you like it that way.

"
The weapon is a good place to put the 4-link + two other red gems:
Vaal Ancestral Warchief + Ancestral Protector + Multiple Totems + Maim
and
Vaal Molten Shell, War Banner

I believe the intent is to socket the 6-link Boneshatter in your body armor.

Tyvm for helping me out Mr.Chris :)

"
Can it do Reflect Maps?
What map mods can it do?
What mods not?

It can not do phys reflect maps, I'm gonna make a guide on what mods are doable and what not, thanks for reminding that :)
I'd like to try including petrified blood to the build, any expert build makers? Do you think if its possible to make it work with insane amount of regen that jug has?
"
please DO read the other comments so I wont need to repeat myself over an over

Sorry. I still do not really know how to find (efficiently) the answers to my questions.

Probably I tried googling (or duckduckgo-ing), and it dropped nothing:

"site:www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3410668 frostblink"

If I can suggest something: integrate the information into the guide (Page 1). Update-complete the guide. I mean the information which was missing. (Which was the cause of questions.) At least the most important ones.
(Beside that, you can drop a comment too, if you wish. At least a link to the answer.)
(Leap Slam + Frostblink)

"
2nd movement skill ... better movement around map, which gives approx 10-15 seconds saved per map

So, you move around like this: 3 jumps with Leap Slam (3 button-press), then 1 blink (1 button-press) with Frostblink? (Probably keeping pressed some "move only" button meanwhile.) How does it look like exactly?

Or, you tap and keep pressed the buttons? Both buttons? (Leap Slam & Frostblink) (Without any "move only" button?)

(Sorry for the dumbness.)
"
Sorry. I still do not really know how to find (efficiently) the answers to my questions.

Probably I tried googling (or duckduckgo-ing), and it dropped nothing:

"site:www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3410668 frostblink"

If I can suggest something: integrate the information into the guide (Page 1). Update-complete the guide. I mean the information which was missing. (Which was the cause of questions.) At least the most important ones.
(Beside that, you can drop a comment too, if you wish. At least a link to the answer.)

I didn't understand this question. But I am going to re-arrange fully the notes section and some other sections when I have the time if you meant that answer is that if it something else try to explain it differently please.

"
So, you move around like this: 3 jumps with Leap Slam (3 button-press), then 1 blink (1 button-press) with Frostblink? (Probably keeping pressed some "move only" button meanwhile.) How does it look like exactly?

Or, you tap and keep pressed the buttons? Both buttons? (Leap Slam & Frostblink) (Without any "move only" button?)

(Sorry for the dumbness.)

About the second question, I usually use leapslam+frostblink(or flamedash) almost like whenever its off cooldown, other than that its a bit unorthodox but i tested it and really liked it but i didn't share it with community but i dropped quicksilver flask(for mapping) only to get more defense on the flasks and if i'd find a really good boots without movespeed i'd use'em too. Because i always be careful about ancestral protectors attack speed buff and keep it up on me and use leapslam only to move around the map. I think specificly thats the best way to do it but people will have stereotypes and will have prejudice so i didnt share it with anybody till this comment. And your question isnt dumb at all, asking to be more efficient and getting better sense of the game is always good :)

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional