Season Two, Event 11: 1 Hour Solo

I failed on this race......

First I sell my Quicksilverflask instead of a magic item--->Loss of 6-7min and then this epic winner. One of my life flasks had knockback to merveil got knocked back into the wall 2 hits before her death.(Not I dont leap on merv. I lure her to the exit and use double strike.

Spoiler

GG :D
I got these off merveil but only identified them now 10 minutes after the race is finished :D

IGN: DevoC
"
Starball escreveu:

players:
o got 10 pt = 0
8 got 7 pt = 56
23 got 6 pt = 138
35 got 5 pt = 175
55 got 4 pt = 220
700 got 3 pt = 2100
400 got 1 pt = 400
200 got no pt

Thanks!
As we can see range for 3 pt is just too big.
I wonder how many people just quit at 12 lvl because 16 is too far.
Maybe someone has histogram for levels?
Última edição por Dinsdale em 22 de abr de 2013 09:14:31
Finished level 10 after I died at 5 =) won this in raffle OMG
"
Eko_Fresh escreveu:
@starball
sry for missunderstanding you.

@pivovar
thats completely trash.

for beeing good in races you must invest time. at least the time for participating. and the best racers should get a reward that is higher than what you get by normal farming. but just the very best. and if you get an item twice (what actually can happen while farming too) you just sell it...

i think if people will get easier access to 3-4 points each race the races become completly senseless. on the one hand side people have then no aims to reach and wont feel satisfied when they finally improve in racing and reach higher points. reward points are just valuable when not everybody can earn them by just joining a race and playin completly bad, having no motivation to get better.

on the other hand side thers another mentally point. a race is a competition. and competitions become competitions when something is about winning. no game in the world, not even games for little children are about not to be the last. stop that loser mentality. no one needs that.

personally i think that with the 1 point reward it is really more than enough done for the so called "casual players". personally i think its far too much. cant get the point why you now want even more...

It is not built up to be only a competition about winning, but a season ladder that everyone can try climbing. Currently the level tiers seem a bit over the top. If you want pure competition where there is only a single winner and everyone else is a looser then sure put the rewards for positions in a separate system.
Heh, for once i got lucky with the drops and made it past 15 (got to 17) :)

hillock dropped me the quiver, so i had a nice start :D
@SpyChicken
Hello, im new to this =) Where i can see "Random Prizes" winners ? =)
had huge desync twice. first at level one in mudflats into the middle of a blue zombie pack.

restarted and got to upper submerged and again desycned back into the middle of a giant mob.

both times i'd gotten awesome wands / spell daggers.

ah well still early days in the season
dunno what happened to this race butt i was just lagging badly...click a chest and it opens 3-4 seconds later
sometimes everything just froze for 2 seconds and then came back
I almost died many times with this freeze util i finally died from it in upper prision ;D
then rerolled and got 11.9 lol

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional