Season Two, Event 15: 90 Minute Ancestral Solo

Interested in strats now with the western nerfs... But first I need to stop being sick and sleeping through all the races lol

Also interested how noobler is #1 as ranger overall :p
Current IGN: twitchtvTheuberelite

http://twitch.tv/theuberelite - I stream sometimes.
Última edição por TheuberClips em 23 de abr de 2013 14:30:22
Good race for me. except one thing. disconnected from server right after i beat merveil, forcing me to run through the caves again

Short summary of this race FUCK RNG. Was this a special density setting for me?

Instead of level 20 I got only level 18 because the densities in act2 were terrible as well as drops.

Tried sins. Even Black Death was alone in the room besides the spider trap.

From 2nd mara at merc I met 1 totem and 2 mobs all the way up.....
So I dropped from 2nd to 6th mara......
got 18 lvl templar ive nova(80th place overall)

Constant "unexpected" disconnects. Within the last 5 minutes of the race, came back from disconnect #20 or so to find myself in the normal ladder. Wasn't trying to be #1, so the disconnects didn't bother me so long as I could take my level 13 points, but then it robbed me of that.
was ok i guess, can't complain about my progress but i do have to say lightning warp totems were stupid this time around. I saw them teleport the first time then they just randomly dissapeared even the animation wouldn't show where they'd land so i had to just move from where i was every second and hope i'll hit them every once in a while. When i had two on my ass i nearly died, luckily i had leap slam and a quickilver flask drop otherwise i'd be dead.

3 points for me, lvl 15 86%
IGN: FoughtBledAndWeptForGod, WoE_HitoZ

stream: http://www.twitch.tv/hitokirizoro
A lot of lag and dcs, I usually don't have problems with those but today it was horrible.
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
"
Elorn escreveu:
Lag is just ridiculous again, 2-3 seconds to get response from any click (Chests, vendors, instances, hits) and game frezes of 2 seconds as well
that doesnt happens in the normal leagues or in season 1/between season events but is the 3rd race this season that is completely screwed for me
(i have a good pc and connection btw)
What others EU players have to say about it?

didnt even count how many times i rerolled

"
Alysma escreveu:
The first race I had to abandon halfway through due to constant lags and disconnects :-(.

Yep, really bad tonight.
lol i got disconneted right after i killed killed brutus and was on the way to prisoners gate.
THEN i had to redo ALL upper prison + brutus AGAIN! wtf? thank god i had the WP ... but i lost loads of time due to this shit

still got to lvl 18 (with like 1hp left *cough*)
no ms boots, no +1 cold dmg wands ... but a quicksilver, off hailrake o.O

drops were REALY bad for me (as witch ... should have played ranger ... 2 rare bows, 1 rare quiver, +dmg rare coral ...)

Spoiler
Última edição por Ruefl2x em 23 de abr de 2013 18:19:11
After the race, I have logged and in game i had this.

oh kind, merciful lord, on 981 players, only 5 had this weapon.
Thank you sincerely.
Última edição por metat0r0 em 24 de abr de 2013 03:28:31

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional